Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:29 pm
whoa... that was a wonderful pics..!

I'm searching for jezebel pics! domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:09 am
Cain_Hargreaves
Seiben
User Image

Hm... this has to be one of my favorites. Not the most detail one could want, and not much in the tastey bondage sense, but still, I LOVE how it looks like Cain's eyes are bleeding...

^_^;; Ah, I almost posted this picture. Not only does it look like they're bleeding, it makes one wonder if they've been removed.

Jez always did want his eyes.

Hearing that Jez always did want his eyes makes this picture even more of a turn on to me XD  

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:57 am
rociel_inorganicangel
Cain_Hargreaves

^_^;; Ah, I almost posted this picture. Not only does it look like they're bleeding, it makes one wonder if they've been removed.

Hearing that Jez always did want his eyes makes this picture even more of a turn on to me XD

You always were a sick little thing. XD *pats you on the head*

And I still think you'd make a great Jezebel if you actually got to know his character.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:47 am
Cain_Hargreaves
rociel_inorganicangel
Cain_Hargreaves

And I still think you'd make a great Jezebel if you actually got to know his character.

mmm....Jezebel. Jezebel is a fun character to analyze and play! Go for it!!  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:44 am
Sai-kun
Cain_Hargreaves
rociel_inorganicangel
Cain_Hargreaves

I'm sure he would if he'd read the series. sweatdrop

And. . this conversation reminds me. . .in April there's going to be a convention in Tenessee where a fairly large Count Cain cosplay group is going to be. n_n My friend who rps as Riff is, incidentally, going as Jezebel. . . .and I've agreed to be blindfolded and collared for the last couple hours on Saturday. XD I'll be sure to post pictures here. . .I just wish April wasn't so far away!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:17 pm
Quote:

Well duh, that's the REALLY appealing part. ^___^  

Seiben

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:58 pm
Cain_Hargreaves
Sai-kun
Cain_Hargreaves
rociel_inorganicangel
Cain_Hargreaves

And. . this conversation reminds me. . .in April there's going to be a convention in Tenessee where a fairly large Count Cain cosplay group is going to be. n_n My friend who rps as Riff is, incidentally, going as Jezebel. . . .and I've agreed to be blindfolded and collared for the last couple hours on Saturday. XD I'll be sure to post pictures here. . .I just wish April wasn't so far away!

... anu.... are you the fairy large Count Cain cosplay? XD. I'd feel awkward if our little group went and was swarmed over buy about 10 other Cain's o_o

I can't wait to see you blind folded!! You would automatically say "Stop it, Rociel!" rather than "Damn you, Jez!" XD

I'm honored you think i could cosplay Jez heart ... he seems kind of simple to understand.. not that i've seen much of him XD. He seems... to sad for me to rp. Like he's constantly on the verge of committing suicide though he'd never say anything.. but he does have Cain to make him look forward to the next day and the day after that and the day after that XD

But damn... how i'd love to be in the position of Jez in the above picture. And i'd pet you, and read to you, constantly check if your eyes aren't growing back, and polish my little pickle jar with your trophie eyes heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:17 am
rociel_inorganicangel
Cain_Hargreaves
Sai-kun
Cain_Hargreaves

... anu.... are you the fairy large Count Cain cosplay? XD. I'd feel awkward if our little group went and was swarmed over buy about 10 other Cain's o_o

I can't wait to see you blind folded!! You would automatically say "Stop it, Rociel!" rather than "Damn you, Jez!" XD

I'm honored you think i could cosplay Jez heart ... he seems kind of simple to understand.. not that i've seen much of him XD. He seems... to sad for me to rp. Like he's constantly on the verge of committing suicide though he'd never say anything.. but he does have Cain to make him look forward to the next day and the day after that and the day after that XD

But damn... how i'd love to be in the position of Jez in the above picture. And i'd pet you, and read to you, constantly check if your eyes aren't growing back, and polish my little pickle jar with your trophie eyes heart heart heart

I wasn't meaning cosplay, I meant roleplay. XD But he is kind of a suicidal character. And when you look back on his life, you wonder how he's even managed to keep it together this long!
*small spoiler* I mean, his mother had to dress him up as a little girl to keep him safe, then Alexis came into the picture and not only killed his mother and sister as 'donators' to save little Jez's life, he also had his pet lamb killed and cooked, then served it to him for supper! <_<; How twisted is that? And why is it that I find the lamb bit slightly more horifying than his mother and sister? XD
But he has those psychotic tendancies you're so talented at conveying. o_O Though, why the hell am I talking someone into playing Jezebel? It's only more heartache for me! x___X  

Cain_Hargreaves

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:02 am
Quote:
I wasn't meaning cosplay, I meant roleplay. XD But he is kind of a suicidal character. And when you look back on his life, you wonder how he's even managed to keep it together this long!
*small spoiler* I mean, his mother had to dress him up as a little girl to keep him safe, then Alexis came into the picture and not only killed his mother and sister as 'donators' to save little Jez's life, he also had his pet lamb killed and cooked, then served it to him for supper! <_<; How twisted is that? And why is it that I find the lamb bit slightly more horifying than his mother and sister? XD
But he has those psychotic tendancies you're so talented at conveying. o_O Though, why the hell am I talking someone into playing Jezebel? It's only more heartache for me! x___X  

Lmao! You know you love it ^_~

And also, yes! I'm sorry, i meant to write roleplay but it came out cosplay.. things like that have been happening to me a lot lately -_-. If i don't have a lisp irl, i have one online as well -_-.

And wow... damn it, you really make me want to read Count Cain right now! XD. Hopefully i'll definately have read it before April if most of it's online..

"But he has those psychotic tendancies you're so talented at conveying."

XD Cheers! That means so much to me heart heart ... you know.. that little background you gave of him really makes me want to rp him XD. I find the more problematic childhood... problems.. make it all the more interesting. It's a shame you never read much about Rociel's history =/.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:43 am
Cain_Hargreaves
But he is kind of a suicidal character. And when you look back on his life, you wonder how he's even managed to keep it together this long!

Maybe because we actually get to see how much Jezebel likes the lamb, while we don't really see much of how close he is to his sister?

Anyway, what is this doing in the pic thread? Back to pictures...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isn't this little Jezebel cute?

And finally... Jezebel in Color!

And for the romantics...

*People who like these pics, save them. The page I got it from keeps disappearing and reappearing...  

Shura Yukihime

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:53 am
OMG!!!! Thanks so much for those!!!

*SAVED* heart

It's done now.. i'm 100% inspired to do my best to rp Jez! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:13 am
hehe... You've inspired me to post MORE pictures. xp

One more cute picture of a young Jezebel...

Now... swoon over Jezebel in B&W again...

More Jezebel in B&W

DELILAH! (*point* We have the hard to find pictures of characters here... Like Snow Owl! [Now, I'm sure I'm biased...])

3 cute guys in one pic... Altogether... Now that's a rare sight!

Shura Yukihime

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:18 am
Since we're on the subject. . . .

Another color picture. I always wonder why she makes his hair grey, though, when it says in the manga that it's ashen blond. oo;

http://acchan.altervista.org/cain/cainisa4.jpg (pictures a bit big to post, sorry!!) Is it just me, or does Cain's arm look kind of funky there?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:27 am
*SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE*!!!

=D!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!1 heart heart heart

I love them all!! ^_____^

The lamb one is so precious ;_; ... though i don't udnerstand... i've always seen pictures of Cain with the lamb.. or did he have a black sheep to go with the song thing?

And i love the God Child pictures!! It explains the relationships so well XD. Riff's eyes on Jez like that... *snickers*

And yay! I love the molesting Cain pictures XD Those are in the book i have! =D  

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:30 am
=O These are too cute to go unposted . ..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (I love this one XD)  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff