Favorite Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:04 am
Mou
though I have to say I don't like a single character from Count Cain and Cruel Fairytales, a bit weird surprised

gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:27 am
Mou

And many many more... though I have to say I don't like a single character from Count Cain and Cruel Fairytales, a bit weird surprised

*faints*

What? Not even Cain, Riff or Jezebel? How can you not like the Count Cain cast.....? eek They're the epitome of Kaori-Yuki-ness... blaugh Twisted, weird, and unique...

Ah well, but to each his own. blaugh  

Shura Yukihime

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:39 am
I know gonk I'm really weird aren't I xp

Jezebel is alright... but mostly I just don't like the characters... actually I'm not too fond of the whole Count Cain series...has a feeling someone will shoot her now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:25 am
Geh, that is a difficult question.
My favorite character would probably be either Zaphkiel or Rociel from Angel Sanctuary...or Ludwig.

My reasoning:
Zaphkiel: I love his personality, he goes from serious to crazy in a second. Not to mention that since he's blind he looks like he is in a state of perpetual happiness. ^^

Rociel: I don't really know why I like him so much, he just seems to be a really well developed character.

Ludwig: Speaks for itself.  

Whoop Rico 4

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:09 am
Nitogumi
Geh, that is a difficult question.
My favorite character would probably be either Zaphkiel or Rociel from Angel Sanctuary...or Ludwig.

My reasoning:
Zaphkiel: I love his personality, he goes from serious to crazy in a second. Not to mention that since he's blind he looks like he is in a state of perpetual happiness. ^^

Rociel: I don't really know why I like him so much, he just seems to be a really well developed character.

Ludwig: Speaks for itself.

ooh, you've got good taste!^^

And welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:58 am
Kato Yue XD
Even though hes not as tragic as some of her other characters,I always ended up fealing most sorry for him. Even though hes not the best looking,I always liked his looks better. Something attracts me to him and he is a really special character to me.
After that is Katan,Lui, and although I am not a fan of the series, Cain.  

BlackHat
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:32 pm
BlackHat
Kato Yue XD
Even though hes not as tragic as some of her other characters,I always ended up fealing most sorry for him. Even though hes not the best looking,I always liked his looks better. Something attracts me to him and he is a really special character to me.
After that is Katan,Lui, and although I am not a fan of the series, Cain.

Yay!! Another Katou fan XDD
I love him, he's such a softie at heart...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:22 pm
YEY! Fans unite!
I agree,hes just a poor kid in reality. I thought the flasback scene when he first started taking drugs was really sad.

I am only halfway done with AS,but I would really like to know more about his past(A whole manga on him *heart*)  

BlackHat
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:05 pm
BlackHat
YEY! Fans unite!
I agree,hes just a poor kid in reality. I thought the flasback scene when he first started taking drugs was really sad.

I am only halfway done with AS,but I would really like to know more about his past(A whole manga on him *heart*)

Ooooh *_* THe role he plays towards the end of the manga is so beautiful and heartwrenching...I am so a Kira/Katou fan...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:51 pm
Cain and... Lawrence.  

Takarai Hideto

Hilarious Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ghourry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:19 pm
I love Katou; definitly my fav character out of them all. I didnt feel sorry for him though I just thought he was a cheeky a*****e and I wanted him to stay; but things happened and he kept on dying or disappearing; and I'd fret about whether it was the last time I'd see him. Then he finally died.... and I cried.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:36 am
i love katou!! hez funny...but what happens to him is sad.... crying i also like michael, raphael, nd lucifer. heart  

nakidasu

meowpiggy15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:15 am
yorurei
kira...well...because kira is droolable as are his other forms...kira, the all around hotness...

i also like kato. i think he has so much potentil. and its so sad when u see what his home life was like. heck its a bit like mine so i guesse i can understand just y he went bad. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:56 am
hieishina204

i also like kato. i think he has so much potentil. and its so sad when u see what his home life was like. heck its a bit like mine so i guesse i can understand just y he went bad. whee

And I liked the way Yuki kinda sneaked in him into the story. First,he only had a minor role, but then he became a very important character. It made the story even more unpredictable.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

meow-meow-nao

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:18 am
It is very hard for me to decide on just on of them sweatdrop  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items