Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Theories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:18 am
Lieutenant Kaiser
Here's something I want to throw in, what happened to all of Rebecca's weapons after RE0? I mean shouldn't she be wandering around with a Magnum, or Shotgun?
Well, as I imagine it, they kill the Queen, then like, "********! This place is gonna blow!" and just drop everything they have and book it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:02 am
Lieutenant Kaiser
Here's something I want to throw in, what happened to all of Rebecca's weapons after RE0? I mean shouldn't she be wandering around with a Magnum, or Shotgun?

She could have used the ammo trying to -get- to the mansion... and not knowing that there would be ammo, she ditched the empty weapons in order to be lighter to run around... Or, she lost them on the way to the mansion, or inside, etc...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:05 am
Maybe the ceiling trap was rigged without the shotgun. So Rebecca enters, it's all good, she's ready to leave and then bam, the ceiling is coming down, so she runs back in there and the only way to get away was to hang up the shotgun. Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:06 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Maybe the ceiling trap was rigged without the shotgun. So Rebecca enters, it's all good, she's ready to leave and then bam, the ceiling is coming down, so she runs back in there and the only way to get away was to hang up the shotgun. Just a thought.

Or, going off on that... Her shotgun could be the broken shotgun you find in the save room. Maybe she had to beat some poor, helpless Zombie with it, and ditched it because it was useless.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:16 am
Somehow, imagining Rebecca beating up a zombie with a shotgun is very, very comical.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:04 am
NotteRequiem
Lieutenant Kaiser

She could have used the ammo trying to -get- to the mansion... and not knowing that there would be ammo, she ditched the empty weapons in order to be lighter to run around... Or, she lost them on the way to the mansion, or inside, etc...

And a zombie or something probably took Billy's dogtag too. =P  

Solid Wesker 2.5

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:12 pm
She would have most likely concealed the Dogtag to protect Billy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Yeah, she put it in her pocket I'll bet. smile
Hm, does anyone have any theories as to why we haven't seen Rebecca since the mansion incident?  

FoxyAreku

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:35 pm
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME

Yeah, she put it in her pocket I'll bet. smile
Hm, does anyone have any theories as to why we haven't seen Rebecca since the mansion incident?

That's simple. She's probably looking for Billy,  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:15 pm
Actually that is probable. Maybe that's the reason Capcom didn't have en epilogue for her, because they were developing 0 for N64 back then, and they probably knew what would happen to Rebecca... So if they posted her epilogue like, "She's been out looking for Billy." RE0 wasn't out or in storyline yet, everyone would have been like, "Who the hell is Billy?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:35 pm
In my personal opinion, Rebecca was Nemesis, hence why you never heard from her again after REmake. Of course, this is just what I think.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:34 pm
Xenomina
In my personal opinion, Rebecca was Nemesis, hence why you never heard from her again after REmake. Of course, this is just what I think.

What makes you think that? I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you but I'm just curious as to how you came up with that theory...  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:49 pm
Nemesis was made from a Male Tyrant. I've heard theories where people thought Billy was Nemesis, but either way, I think they're kind of ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:11 pm
Yeah I also read that Nemesis is a Tyrant-Class Bio Weapon, one of the many Tyrant variants that weren't mass produced....I read it from a Resident Evil Encylopedia at Barnes & Noble...I wanted to buy it, but it was literally like $29.95.....Worth it, but at the time it meant being hungry for another couple of hours.....  

JeffesinFerre

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:09 am
Nemesis was a tyrant implanted with the Nemesis parasite. Same parasite that they gave Lisa, which she ate, apparently.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff