Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Are you a 90's kid? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a 90's kid?
  Duh!
  ....no.....
  ~*~Poll Whore~*~
  0.o
View Results

sk_cooper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:40 pm
I was born in 90 and I remember all of that. I also remember that I wasn't allowed to watch half of it...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:08 pm
I miss my good old days with my chums cry  

TinkerBellsHell

Iggie360

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:15 pm
Looking at that made me really sad (and I still decide everything with rockpaper scissors or ini mini mine mo) I still say that the originol Power Rangers ownd all! Even if the writers were raceist natzis (black ranger black yellow ranger asian hand signals just like natzies) I can't spell.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:11 am
Mmm, I remember when i used to get my mum to wake me up at half six every saturday morning so i could watch the televison presenters make a fool of themselves with the gunge. Kids used to take part by writing in, drawing for no other purpose than just to get their picture shown on the screen. If their drawings didn't get shown, they'd do another and so on. Nowadays it's all different with the presenters just saying what shows are going to be on and then they read a couple of letters and respond with some crap.

And me and my best mate collected all the Beanie Babies and treasured them like they were gold. We saved all our pocket money and then dragged one of our mum's to take us and go buy the one that had caught our eye over the weeks that we'd gone and look at the Beanies with no money in our pockets.. Infact we still have our old Beanie's now.

God i feel old.

riveriver

26,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:08 am
Iggie360
Looking at that made me really sad (and I still decide everything with rockpaper scissors or ini mini mine mo) I still say that the originol Power Rangers ownd all! Even if the writers were raceist natzis (black ranger black yellow ranger asian hand signals just like natzies) I can't spell.

No really start watching the sentai series and forget power rangers, trust me Gekiranger, Boukenger and Magiranger piss over Zyuranger or its power rangers form.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:11 pm
dude.

warheads heart  

shrubjump3

iFlip4Element2x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:11 pm
I feel old also!!!! I was born 92, but I still remember a lot of those things.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:17 pm
anagirl5746
I feel old also!!!! I was born 92, but I still remember a lot of those things.
For ********, I eas born in '87 don't talk to me about being old. *grabs walking stick and pipe*  

Rellik San
Captain

XxScreamingxTearsxX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:07 pm
oh god...just by reading that list of stuff..i miss my childhood..and yea im a 90's kid and proud =D. blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:32 pm
I turned 20 yesterday, so no 1990 kid is going to whine about being old, ok?  

Art Payment

Kaz!nsky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:36 pm
But i always were playing games. Videogames.

Ren&stimpy. Lunchboxes. Cry.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:39 pm
Moonlight Agony
I turned 20 yesterday, so no 1990 kid is going to whine about being old, ok?
*high fives*

Word, 20 year olds for life... well maybe not.. but.. erm... LOOK A PANCAKE! *runs*  

Rellik San
Captain

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:07 pm
I lived only half way through the 90's but I still did alot of that stuff on the list in the 2000's  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:34 pm
Sorry about this but, 18 year olds PAWN all of joos!  

Placeo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:42 pm
June_Tears
Sorry about this but, 18 year olds PAWN all of joos!
*cough* 20 *cough*  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games