Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Where to find... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like more of Kaori Yuki's mangas to be licensed?
Yes
88%
 88%  [ 53 ]
No
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 60

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:23 am
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Philomene
Viz are going to distribute Godchild in their new magazine shoujo beat! heart

Wish you good luck... Here they published it in a magazine but finished it after the episode with the first appearance of the doctor, they said it was too bad for the readers in the age of 12 to 14 who are their target group-.-
And they didn't publish all episodes, as example the one about "red robin" was left out.
But they will sell the books if they publish it in a magazine, won't they?

They will probably release the chapters in books sooner or later :3 they might let the magazine serialization run a little ahead of the book release though, if they want the magazine to compete with the books.

Hmm...where do you live that there is a magazine that published manga like Count Cain (for however short a duration)?

I live in Germany, and sometimes that's great heart
After having publsihed Angel Sanctuary, Boys Next Door, Neji and Count Cain they will sell Kaine and Ludwig Revolutions in summer!*happy*

Ahhh, Germany, lucky!! All the japanese bands are going there this summer ;_;  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:23 am
Sanekazura
since only one of Yuki-san's series has been licensed, Angel sanctuary, we have to get our favorite mangas through scanlations. The "main" site for that must be www.sakura-crisis.net. There you can find Count Cain, Boys Next Door and many others. If you know more places where one can find scanlations, translations, pictures or fun stuff, please post here and tell us!^^

Oh! It was from this place that I read those mangas. What a coincidense! ^^  

[Lagrashu]

chained_inside

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:53 am
Once a manga gets liscenced people take it off the net and in my country sell the lisenced manga for outrageously high prices... scream

Damn it... Damn you lisencers taking away my free manga...  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:56 am
chained_inside
Once a manga gets liscenced people take it off the net and in my country sell the lisenced manga for outrageously high prices... scream

Well, I totally agree that the prices can be skyhigh, but I think it's good that they lisence it so that you can buy it and support the mangakas!  

Sonoshi
Crew

katakito

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:56 am
YaminoSadame

And here is a place to get scans for Neji:
http://www.omanga.net/

finally i can see this manga crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:09 am
Sonoshi
chained_inside

Well, I totally agree that the prices can be skyhigh, but I think it's good that they lisence it so that you can buy it and support the mangakas!

And besides, I think it's a big difference between reading a manga on the PC and buying it, being able to read it in the bus, or whenever and wherever one wants. At least that's my opinion smile  

Katinchen012

etrnlfoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:48 pm
Does anyone know where to get scanlations for Stonehenge..? I can't find it anywhere. T-T

I thought Golden Cain was alright. The yaoi fangirl side of me loved all of the.. *ahem* yeah... biggrin

I think liscensing is a good idea so the manga-ka can make money off of the distribution of their manga.. but I do think they overprice them. Not that I won't pay it or the manga is not good enough... but more manga would be sold if they sold it at cheaper prices. The Shounen Jump graphic novels of the VIZ coorperation sell at $7.99 and makes a lot of a difference. Walking in the bookstore with 20 bucks, you can purchase two without having to worry about the tax making it go over, which a standard $9.95 (VIZ) or 9.99 (TokyoPop) would do. I would not mind buying at cheaper prices.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:03 pm
in this site you can find Meine Liebe but is has only the first chapter

http://kagamiscans.tk/  

katakito

alicelights

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:02 am
chained_inside

I agree. It's fine for the Americans (who will actually have it once it's licenced) but sadly the rest of the world must suffer for their gains.

Might be nice if they didn't overcharge for everything too. I used to get a better deal on Japanese raws untill the shop in question closed down with no notice.
The licenced are seven pounds and the raws were only four pounds.

Thats like a 3 dollar saving! I wonder wants outsting all the rawage shops.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:09 am
Jainith

Sweet, but remember this is not by Kaori Yuki. *downloads anyway*  

alicelights

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:21 pm
Shopping online is becoming a much more viable way to get well priced raws these days.
I still get most of my manga from two or three stores in the New York City tri-state area, but if I dont feel like doing the dance of death with them to special order things, a lot of the time, somewhere online has em.
I dunno if dailymanga.fr ships overseas (I wish they did, they have an incredible selection) but for those of you in Europe, this might be a good place to check.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:54 pm
alicelights
Jainith

what??? how can that be?  

katakito

alicelights

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:18 am
Jainith
alicelights
Jainith

what??? how can that be?

How can that be...? Yuki-san designed the characters for the game... a manga was then based on that game/anime. This is thnat manga. Read it and you'll see that it is not Yuki-sans work. You may also notice that the authors name is somthing quite different 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:20 am
Sai-kun
Shopping online is becoming a much more viable way to get well priced raws these days.
I still get most of my manga from two or three stores in the New York City tri-state area, but if I dont feel like doing the dance of death with them to special order things, a lot of the time, somewhere online has em.
I dunno if dailymanga.fr ships overseas (I wish they did, they have an incredible selection) but for those of you in Europe, this might be a good place to check.

AH thanks, Sai-kun!
I'll be sure to check that out when I am not supposed to be in class 3nodding  

alicelights

katakito

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:44 am
alicelights
Jainith
alicelights
Jainith

what??? how can that be?

How can that be...? Yuki-san designed the characters for the game... a manga was then based on that game/anime. This is thnat manga. Read it and you'll see that it is not Yuki-sans work. You may also notice that the authors name is somthing quite different 3nodding

ohhh thanks  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces