Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Teens-4-Christ: Senselessness within a contradiction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arios V

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:44 pm
[fi]ona
aaahhhhh! scaaaaaary!

Yes, yes it was a scary site  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:56 pm
Arios V
[fi]ona
aaahhhhh! scaaaaaary!

Big time.  

Dissnitive Blade

Jessica Malatori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:30 pm
murasame blade
Arios V
[fi]ona
aaahhhhh! scaaaaaary!

Big time.

I second that eek .  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:58 pm
WARNING: The following quoted conversation is so stupid, so close-minded, so woefully rage-inducing that the mere sight of it may cause your eyeballs to burst out of their sockets. You have been warned.

((Quoted, word for word, from this thread.))

RoCk_StAr_29818
I don't mean to be mean but Darwin's gone loco wink eek xd I mean we didn't "evolve"from monkeys.Evolution is a major topic in my younger youth group,my friend says "If we "evolved"why aren't there any new humans walking outta the Birmingham Zoo?" which I think we need to ask the Scientists that question.Any comments? biggrin

katyanne
Lol I like what your friend said. Of course we know that evolution is a heap of rubbish. Darwin might have gotten hit on the head when he thought that one up. No, I think it had more to do with the fact that he was so anti-God he had to come up with something that didn't have God in it.

Katy-Anne

EvangSam
Right katyanne, evolution was invented so that people would have something to believe other than the Bible. By the way, it worked and is working sad to say.

Zach
AMEN... I agree with you. The funny thing is, even Darwin himself said there was no way evolution was true. lol

skittlegirl_17
I agree it's just another thing to distract people from the bible.

Darwin, before he died though, said that the theory he made up was false.

RoCk_StAr_29818
The whole "evolution" thing is just plain weird?

katyanne
Yes Audrey, you are right, it is weird. I don't know how people can actually believe it.

Katy-Anne

ammii_17
I know its weird but what it is more strange it easier for them to beleive we came from apes than that a loving God created us!

...I'm sorry. I can't transcribe anymore. The ignorance is like deadly radiation.

C'mon people! At least try to be open-minded... I accept the fact that people believe something different than me. I don't ridicule nor undermine their beliefs; it's their right to believe whatever they want to. All I ask is that you grant me the same courtesy. Would you? Please?

No?  

Cirosan

Dissnitive Blade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:13 pm
Cirosan
WARNING: The following quoted conversation is so stupid, so close-minded, so woefully rage-inducing that the mere sight of it may cause your eyeballs to burst out of their sockets. You have been warned.

RoCk_StAr_29818
I don't mean to be mean but Darwin's gone loco wink eek xd I mean we didn't "evolve"from monkeys.Evolution is a major topic in my younger youth group,my friend says "If we "evolved"why aren't there any new humans walking outta the Birmingham Zoo?" which I think we need to ask the Scientists that question.Any comments? biggrin

katyanne
Lol I like what your friend said. Of course we know that evolution is a heap of rubbish. Darwin might have gotten hit on the head when he thought that one up. No, I think it had more to do with the fact that he was so anti-God he had to come up with something that didn't have God in it.

Katy-Anne

EvangSam
Right katyanne, evolution was invented so that people would have something to believe other than the Bible. By the way, it worked and is working sad to say.

Zach
AMEN... I agree with you. The funny thing is, even Darwin himself said there was no way evolution was true. lol

skittlegirl_17

RoCk_StAr_29818

katyanne
Yes Audrey, you are right, it is weird. I don't know how people can actually believe it.

Katy-Anne

ammii_17
I know its weird but what it is more strange it easier for them to beleive we came from apes than that a loving God created us!

...I'm sorry. I can't transcribe anymore. The ignorance is like deadly radiation.

C'mon people! At least try to be open-minded... I accept the fact that people believe something different than me. I don't ridicule nor undermine their beliefs; it's their right to believe whatever they want to. All I ask is that you grant me the same courtesy. Would you? Please?

No?

God...My IQ went down just reading that, I'd debate these people, but I get the feeling that they would more than likely plug their ear and shout NAANANAN! I can't hear you, your stupid, God loves you thnxbye!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:29 pm
Just reading that made me want to vomit... I mean I didn't actually think it was possible for people to be THAT close minded. Tis a sad day indeed.  

Arios V

Death God Hitsugaya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:38 pm
Theophrastus
Yama-Ichi, you're made of awesome and win.
Quote:

Very much agreement there. Wow, this site is retarded... I'm just going to read it for laughs, because I'm kind of bored.

Cirosan, GODLY QUOTES! Unfortunately, as a side affect, my eyeballs did burst.

Hmm, murasame, it is a lot like a peta site....

Wow, they're just as bad as everyone else in the community I live in! The people I live around (until I get to escape to university) have said such things as:
"Who would believe in the big bang theory? One explosion and people were just there!" They also think that a theory is analogous to a scientist's perfect answer that is believed to be absolutely and completely correct.
Even their science teacher says that, even though he has to teach evolutionary theory, he thinks that it is a load.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:06 pm
murasame blade
Cirosan

RoCk_StAr_29818

katyanne

Katy-Anne

EvangSam

Zach

skittlegirl_17

RoCk_StAr_29818

katyanne

Katy-Anne

ammii_17

No?

God...My IQ went down just reading that, I'd debate these people, but I get the feeling that they would more than likely plug their ear and shout NAANANAN! I can't hear you, your stupid, God loves you thnxbye!"

I got as far as Birmingham Zoo. They're Alabamian, you have to forgive them. -_-;  

Tenth Speed Writer

Zealous Blue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:33 pm
MeiGoddess
i looked at it for litteraly 2 seconds and closed it off. it looked pathetic.

It also angered me how they called ancient religions such as Judiasim, Hinduism, Muslim, and other religion as 'false religions'.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:42 pm
Zealous Blue
MeiGoddess
i looked at it for litteraly 2 seconds and closed it off. it looked pathetic.

It also angered me how they called ancient religions such as Judiasim, Hinduism, Muslim, and other religion as 'false religions'.

They should just rename their religion "Hypocrisy" and get it over with.  

Jessica Malatori

Fuzzy Kittens

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:49 pm
Oh, bloody hell.

Take a look at the "Current Events" part of the General Discussions board.
There's a topic labled "Homosexual Book in Kindergarten Class, =(". Read through the article in the first post.

Now, I'm a very cynical person. But even I'm having trouble believing the ignorance of these people:

Quote:
Should this be taught in schools? ABSOLUTELY NOT. It is a RELIGIOUS matter. By teaching this garbage, they are patently endorsing an 'anti-religion', they are teaching a doctrine in clear opposition to the Word of God.

Actually, homosexuality doesn't have to be a religious issue. People like you make it a religious issue because you don't want your children to be freed from the little fantasy bubble Christianity insists is perfection. If you don't want your fat little cherub exposed to the "garbage" your Bible disdains, best keep the brat homeschooled, because the real world's full of gay sex, abortions, and women with attitude.

Quote:
This is sad! What is the world coming to? Many, many years ago this wouldn't be such an issue. It's sad that we have to fight so hard to keep this abomination out of schools.

Years of lynching gone to waste!

Gah, I had more to say, but...urrgh. I don't know why I keep looking at Teens-4-Christ. I go "for the lulz", but I always leave outraged.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:13 pm
I'm not even going back to that site, frankly some of that stuff kinda scares me. That and I actually feel myself getting stupider reading it  

Arios V

Jessica Malatori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:21 pm
Arios V
I'm not even going back to that site, frankly some of that stuff kinda scares me. That and I actually feel myself getting stupider reading it

Same here. I tend to avoid places like that, but I get pulled in. I love laughing at stupid people, but their level of stupidity is overwhelming.

Religion should be make a psychological disorder. Then we can drug them up with stuff... lmao j/k  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:57 pm
We have to stop this senseless persecution. We're supposed to be tolerant, remember? Isn't it a little arrogant of us to tell the truth about these people? lol  

Six Billion of Spades

Familiar Phantom

SkeletonPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:33 pm
My god the amount of unsuspecting stereotypical cristians ready for the slaughter.MwaHAHAHAHA  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff