Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Old Theater Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:38 pm
((Sound Puppet is still me and there are probably other going to show up soon))

"Ow!" a girl stuck her head out of the army of shadows. "Okay I'm pissed..." She growled. " Winda!" She called out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:41 pm
"Here!" a purple haired twin ran through. "Ok you've gone far enough buddy!" She drew out two katana's from her sheiths. She slashed swiftly at the pirate.  

Kaizoku Waq

Captain Wickit

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:59 pm
"Ha! Wondeful! Something with a blade!"

Wickit blocked the first group of attacks, then kicked the table he had been using at the oncoming monster (papers and dust flew into the air) He was weilding the heavy blade as easily as a naval rapier might handle. He held the blade at a 180 degree angle to block the next attack, smiled, then parried and began attacking himself (starting with a thrust, then going wild)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:14 pm
Nomura saw an opening and lept into the air above Wicket. He threw a kick at the captain's face.  

[]Luxord[]

Gracious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kaizoku Waq

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:04 pm
Winda blocked attacks but was nearly thrown off focus considering some of the monsters were in the way. "Souna! Youre 'monsters' aren't helping!" She complained and a slip and thump was heard up above.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:08 pm
"You try controling a 20 different monsters at one time!!!" Sounda's voice replied with a tone of agrivation. Some fo the monsters metled into shadows until there were only at least and magenta girl jumped in from the ceiling hole with a pitchfork in hand. "Ah screw this...." She complained pointing her pitch fork at Wickit. He face showed clearly she wasn't happy.  

Madam Sona Trisha

Captain Wickit

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:08 pm
[]Luxord[]
Nomura saw an opening and lept into the air above Wicket. He threw a kick at the captain's face.
Wickit stuck out his hand, produced a card and threw it up at Luxord (you guessed it, the card explodes) Then he turns and does an over head slash at one of the monsters in the way. He watched them melt, then sighed.

"You ghosts are incompetant, but at least there are alot of you."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:23 pm
Souna charged at Wickit with her pitch fork aiming for his side as her shadows distracted him.  

Madam Sona Trisha

Captain Wickit

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:45 pm
The Captain held fast. His sword went inbetween one of the prongs and blocked it. He then kicked upward at the main shaft of the pitchfork, attempting to disarm the puppet. He was ignoring the shadows.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:42 pm
"Go find yourself a different home! This place is ours and you not welcomed!" Taimu swung her staff at Wickit's head.  

Taimu Dolores

Madam Sona Trisha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:43 pm
"That goes second for me!" She held her pitchfork pushed back at the captain's sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:55 pm
"Oh, but it is mine. You see, you're giving it to me. Kind of like a gift.

Wickit grabbed the staff as it came flying at his head, and attempted to wrench it from Sounds grasp. He let the pitchfork push him a bit, then with an unexpected boost of strength pushed back, withdrew, then ran forward with an upper-cut slash at Sound. He then turned, flipped over Time and aimed a two handed slash at her back.

Captain Wickit

Eloquent Lunatic

[]Luxord[]

Gracious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:07 am
((throwing cards a Luxord is NOT cool! ><)) Nomura recovered in mid-air and drew his sword. He landed a few feet from the captain, then stepped back to wait for his next chance.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:59 pm
(Oh but the irony, I couldn't resist. XD )

Captain Wickit

Eloquent Lunatic

[]Luxord[]

Gracious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:48 am
Nomura scanned the captain as if he was reading his mind.
(His skills are well refined, I wonder why someone of his calibur would bother with a dusty old ruin like this...) Nomura charged the captain and thrusted his sword straight ahead.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff