Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Forum
What's your favorite Final Fantasy game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think they should just let the FF series end?
  No way!!!! Are you effin crazy??
View Results

NocturnalWeapon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:39 pm
FF9.

Before you attack me I can explain.

I like how deep the characters are. And I personally love Princess Garnetter. and I think Zidaine is adorable and very different. I think it's a fun game, I find it addicting. btw, Kuja is sexier than Sephiroth in my opinion.

I also like 8. It's trippy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:40 pm
marly_luver
ff7 is awsome cause it has cloud and sephiroth in it whee ff9 is awsome cause it has squall and ff12 has a good plot domokun heart
Squall was in 8. It was Zidaine that was the main in nine. But yes, I love Squall too.  

NocturnalWeapon

NIGHTWISH_1993

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:16 am
i like dirge of cerberus cos vincent valentine roks!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:45 pm
In my opinion Final Fantasy xii is the best in the series. The story is not as good as 7 but the countless sidequests,epic hourlong battles (the toughest boss has 50 million hp!!!), and awesome battle system make it thr best in the series... until Final Fantasy 13.  

Dragonhart45

NIGHTWISH_1993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:19 am
I can't really say. I love 7's story, but I 100%(except ruby weapon) beat the game without exceding 100 hours.... way not long enough. Its story is beautiful but needs more on it
But I love 12's battle system. Plus I am near 300 hours into it and still haven't 100í it yet. And any game that lets me sleep while my characters level is a game for me. LOL. Go battle system for the lazy!!! But I think they could've found someone better to do Vaan's voice or make it so you can be whoever you want in the cities. God I hate Vaan, the way he talks, the way he walks, everything.....  

Zananos

Elven Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:52 pm
Ninja Danny g
i like dirge of cerberus cos vincent valentine roks!!!

i'm sorry, i must say this, dirge of cerberus sucks, because the cape keeps flying in front of the screen as you run, blocking your view
and now i state that ff7 , they need to reformat and graphic it up for the ps3, if they did that, no ff game could touch it, 9's graphics were good, but the story line sucked, 8 had both a decent story line and gameplay, xii wasn't all that good, in order to get the ultimate weapon you had to steer clear of certain chests, that's stupid, and i wish i had an online acount for 11 crying , tactics was like chess which made it good, i hate to dis 1,2,3,4,5, and 6, but when they remade them for the ps1, they should have amped up the graphics, but the storyline on 4,5,and 6 was good,oh, and 10,10-2 were good, and the perverts that like 10-2 because of the half naked womed need to stop saying they are ff fans, because they are obviously not, you have to like the storyline and fight scenes of 10-2 though, and the graphics, and i know that this is kinda long, but i just felt like i needed to comment on every ff game i played, need 13 now crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:28 pm
I love FF9
it was the reason i fell in love with final fantasy and i love VIVI he is my favorite guy of all time  

OscarisNYRd

noc_madness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:33 am
final fantasy dissadia i bought the japanese version so i cant understand a word but its fun  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:34 am
final fantasy X is awesome and the story is not bad either  

musicman2152

Tz-BackStab

Gambino Medalist

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:41 am
Definitely final fantasy 7 crisis core.the game rocks on the psp.the ending is sad though.gogo zack defend cloud crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:33 pm
Mine is Final Fantasy Dirge of cebrous for the ps2  

MasterAfro87

CanKneez

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:45 am
I really love FF VII =] Go Sephiroth!!! biggrin But I cannot wait for FF XIII... Heheheh rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:07 pm
Man I love ff 7, and X  

Little blackfire

KIMIMARU final form

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:36 pm
i love 7 and 10 and 12  
Final Fantasy Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers