Total Votes : 34

Maria-Minamino

Merry Raider

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:12 pm
I like Mitsuki best...probably because i relate to her so well.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:27 pm
Either Haine or Usio. Probably Haine. ^^ Erm, or maybe Usio.

Oh wait a min, Usio isnt a heroine. o_o ARGH, ok Haine for sure then! XD

Froggy Furnishings

Bunny Laydee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:01 am
solarfacade
I like Maron the best. I think she's strong and sweet. I can relate to her more than the other heroines, as well.

same here I agree 3nodding !  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:49 pm
I used to like Mitsuki best...but not now...I seem to love Haine and Kyoko more now. And I just realized that Mitsuki is the only heroine that actually has black hair. Everybody else seems to have something reddish or brownish. whee  

SakuMeiMei

Hanako Tsukiyama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:41 am
It's so hard... I chose Haine because SDC is my recent addiction! 4laugh But I like them all...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:36 pm
Maron =)  

Ren_ai_Rei

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:19 pm
I really adore Mitsuki's character...probably because like most people do...i could relate to her so well...well that is because when i was hmmm..probably 5 or 6 years old..i was also sick...but not the same illness as mitsuki's...but i'm quite sad and disappointed that only a few like her crying ... cry ...i like how she does not pretend to be perfect all the time and that she admits that she's weak but at the same time trying to be strong..thats what i really like about her and also the fact that she's faithful to the one she loves...hmm..you can't really expect someone to be faithful all through like forever...esp. if that someone died..she has to move on and not keep brooding about it...and moving on means takuto... 4laugh ...they look soo cute together!!!...well thats just my opinon...

When I started to read SDC i kinda started to like Haine too..she's my definition of COOL!!! biggrin 3nodding ..i hope they speed up the scanlations!

Maron...i don't like her that much...sorry...for me...well in my opinion she 's quite the opposite of mitsuki...she's strong and thats what i admire about her first of all..but sometimes she does not admit that she could be weak or something...but...in terms of strength she stands out among the others!!! xd biggrin

Kyoko...i can't really relate to her that much...its not that i don't like her sweatdrop ...but still she's cool! wink whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:22 pm
Maron is my absolute favorite. She's brave and spunky but doesn't forget her manners.

Yakamashii

HachiBeach151

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:03 pm
I have to go with Maron. Out of all the Arina ladies I have met, Maron was the one that started my love for Tanemura's works. Plus, I dig the rosettes in her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:32 pm
I love her hair, too! It's such a cute style... I've never seen it anywhere else. Is it even possible to style your hair that way?  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

HachiBeach151

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:54 pm
I suppose you will need really long hair (like flowing down to your ankles) and wrap it up using a set of pins. Otherwise, you'll need an extension for that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:00 am
Realised I never posted in some topics, reviving some old topics here XD;;;

My favourite would be Maron n__n; Could relate to her the best.To me, KKJ bought out the imperfection of humans the best. Buut, I'm biased. xd Haine is sweet too but I'll have to wait for SDC to finish to speak.

Skyblue

Tipsy Hunter

MoonlitElegy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:35 am
i dun know how mitsuki could be a heroine, but she is. she has to fight through her illness (that's a biggie) sweatdrop and overall she has to chose her own path of takuto and getting over eichi cry  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:06 pm
GuraGura
Haine!I love her Attidute
Kyoko is something like a powergirl too!
Maron,the sweet caring person who everybody loves...ugh stare
Mitsuki..sorry to say that but i hate her*please dont hurt me*

why do you hate mitsuki im not biting your head off just merly curious biggrin  

Twilight_Lover_22

Twilight_Lover_22

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:08 pm
my fav heroine is Ion cuz she want some one who has dream and i do to xp  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items