Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caprika

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:06 pm
I liked the manga but the anime was not very good but I still like DN Angel its one of my favorites no offense to kkj they have the same thing with thieves but it is still different in my opinion (sorry if I am disgracing KKJ or something like so)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:12 pm
Caprika
I liked the manga but the anime was not very good but I still like DN Angel its one of my favorites no offense to kkj they have the same thing with thieves but it is still different in my opinion (sorry if I am disgracing KKJ or something like so)
did KKJ come out bedore DN Angel? I like DN Angel as well~ anyone know a site for me to download it?  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:34 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Caprika
did KKJ come out bedore DN Angel? I like DN Angel as well~ anyone know a site for me to download it?

Nope. I tried searching for one though. I really doubt there are any more sites where you can download DNAngel from because it's licensed xd licensed manga = no more scanlations for download  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:37 pm
Yep. It was licensed by Tokyopop a long time ago. I saw it at Barnes and Noble the other day when I got FMwS.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:26 pm
~_~; One character I definitely didn't like in the anime was Myst. I admit, she looked cute (in a... way) and I loved her special demon candies but... her being there was pointless. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:37 pm
Yeah, she was kinda pointless. I wish they had filled out her character a little bit more. That might have given her more of a purpose. Really, the only made her to contrast Noin... who was an annoying character in the anime. Liked him much better in the manga.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:23 am
You can get DNAngel scanlations here. I tried it and they wouldn't unzip for me, I don't know why... but it's worth a try. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:34 pm
Really? o_o;; Although I had to wait an hour than usual, they unzipped for me sweatdrop  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:24 am
Leri
Really? o_o;; Although I had to wait an hour than usual, they unzipped for me sweatdrop

eek It took an hour to unzip them?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:09 am
DUDE~ DN ANGEl files~~~~ heart thanks~

i dont know who you are talking abt the mist thing. lol. i didnt see the anime. i heard from lots of people it was good, and some say it was horrible. which is it, anyway? xd  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:26 pm
solarfacade
Leri

eek It took an hour to unzip them?

Yeah gonk Normally, it'd take me just a couple of seconds, if not a minute. confused

As for the Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne anime, it wasn't bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:49 pm
Someone just posted this on an LJ community I belong to. It's downloads of KKJ! They've all been uploaded to megaupload, so the downloads are unlimited. biggrin

KKJ manga  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:06 pm
solarfacade
Someone just posted this on an LJ community I belong to. It's downloads of KKJ! They've all been uploaded to megaupload, so the downloads are unlimited. biggrin

KKJ manga

Are they in JPG files? 'Cause I downloaded KKJ somewhere and they were all PNG files which killed my memory (it took up 7 or 8 GB I think O_O). I had to delete everything so that my computer wasn't so slow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:33 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
solarfacade

KKJ manga

Are they in JPG files? 'Cause I downloaded KKJ somewhere and they were all PNG files which killed my memory (it took up 7 or 8 GB I think O_O). I had to delete everything so that my computer wasn't so slow.

I don't know, I didn't download these files cause I already have KKJ.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 am
o~ KKJ!! i have to show this to my friends~ thanks much~ : emotion_hug : and thanks for joining my W Juliet thread solar heart  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff