Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply Member RPG Forum - Join a Separate RP Here!!!!
Title: Love and hate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:40 am
"So, you are the heiress...how interesting." Lord Hexes said, in a constant drawl that grated on Neo queen Serenity's nerves. "Give it back! give Mako-chan her chaos mirror, now!" The queen yells.

Lord Hexes smirked. "No way." He said and sent a black orb of power whirling at the queen. Sailor Mars stared in horror and yells, "Watch out!" Neo Queen Serenity screamed and leaps out of the way. The attack smashed into a wall, creating a hole in the palace.

"Well, syonara, I got to start the first phase of my plan......" Then, Lord Hexes emerged from the shadows, revealing that he was a teeanged boy who looked downright deranged.he aims an attack at Super ChibiMoon but it missed her by an inch. "Damn." he said.

Then, he vanished. The queen leapt at him, but he was gone. "No! Give it back!" Neo Queen Serenity screamed. She could not believe this; now Makoto was gone... her true self was stolen away by that evil creep!

"No!!!!" she punches the floor and makes her knuckles bleed. "That... that monster." she whispered. Then, at this moment, the outers senshi appeared. "Queen." All three greeted her. Neo Queen serenity nodded and said, "Makoto is... her chaos mirror was taken."

Setsuna frowned. "You will have to stop him from taking any more chaos mirrors. If he does succeed in whatever he does, all of time will be damaged beyond my control..."

"I..." Neo Queen Serenity said. "I can't do that. My sailor powers are gone, depleted...But... maybe super sailor chibimoon can. We must make her evolve to the eternal level...""

Uranus and Neptune who were silent, agreed with their queen.

The queen was right. she had no more power to transform, but her daughter did.

Eternal Sailor Saturn stepped forward. "chibiusa, let me assist you in battling this evil."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:52 am
"Arigotou, Sailor Star Saturn."

Super ChibiMoon smiled at the outers, but was worried about how they were going to stop something that looks like a teenage boy, but has powers like WiseMan from the NegaMoon.

"What do I have to do, Mama?"

DrusiliaXiloscient

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:14 am
"To power up is a hard task. I believe that it will be painful... both physically and emotionally... especially for you, my dear small lady. To power up, You have to be trained in both body and mind. To power up, you have to love unconditionally, be utterly determined, never give up and... and even if you lose someone close to your heart, you must go on. you can't regret and weep. You must go on to the next level... only then, you can beat him. are you prepared for the hard road ahead?"Neo queen Serenity asked.

Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, Pluto, Venus, Mars and mercury all looked grim.

"Princess...?" Venus whispered. Endymion looked at Makoto who was looking apathetic. she looked like someone could stab her with a knife, and she would not even react.

"Mako-chan... Venus, Take Sailor Jupiter to the hospital wing. set some gaurds around her room. Mercury, strengthen our defenses. Rei, get a fire-reading on these new enemies, now.As for the outers, I charge you all to do your normal duties but try to help my daughter enter the next level or else all will be doomed.""

Neo queen Serenity said, sternly."As for me, I must head towards the place where all the stars are born, to find my true form, to power up as well. No, none of you can come with me. Not even the reformed Sailor War." Neo Queen Serenity then vanished.

Ami screamed. "No! Queen!" But the Queen was gone. the king was stunned, he fell to his knees.

(( now, we are at the stage where everything really starts))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:26 am
ChibiMoon looked at her father and nodded.

"I'm ready!"

She turned back and watched her mother vanish. Running after her, Pink Lady transformed back and called after her.

"Mama! You can't do this!! I don't want you to die!!"

But she was too late, he mother was already gone.

{EDITED}  

DrusiliaXiloscient

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:21 pm
(( edit your post, the queen did not walk away, she vanished.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:46 pm
(( thanks))
Sailor Venus was stunned. but she set out to do what her queen had ordered. "Follow the queen's orders, now!" she told a stunned Mercury and Mars who were still staring at the spot where the queen had vanished.

The outer senshi bowed to super sailor chibi moon and told her that she would receive training, along with her fellow protectors in order to make her power up into the next level.

Then, the asteroid senshi and Diana walk in."the Queen has vanished. Super Sailor chibimoon, you must be ready for the terrible things that you will encounter." Sailor ceres said.

Meanwhile, in an unknown location, Lord hexes senses the changes and grins.

" my plan is working, he said, as he plays with Makoto's chaos mirror...  

Tanith_4486

DrusiliaXiloscient

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:32 pm
Pink Lady looked around and nodded when she was told that she would be training with her court, very soon.

"When do we begin?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:51 am
"As soon as possible...Remember to not let lord hexes get any more chaos mirrors." Sailor Pluto said cryptically and then disspears to gaurd the gates of time.

"I agree."Uranus says. "Right." Neptune says and ceres and the other three asteroid senshi say, "You will start later. First, we need to plan a schedule."  

Tanith_4486

DrusiliaXiloscient

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:44 pm
Pink Lady nodded and bowed to the Queen's court before she grabbed Super Star Saturn's hand and ran to where her court was training. She figured get in as much training as possible before the next attack.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:00 pm
(( ooc: ifyou find people who are interested in rping, tell them that they can join this))  

Tanith_4486

Member RPG Forum - Join a Separate RP Here!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games