Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:17 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
KazehaneRio_FLAME
its volume 4 where ta-kun names mitsuki~ 満月~ heart

Oh yeah that was it. It was one of Takuto's flashbacks I think.
no it wasnt. it was a extra thing at the end. -^__^- it was done in sketch only, so there are no tones on it and stuff. but still, i liked it~ heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:46 pm
I haven't yet, but I'm picking it up tomorrow along with the 6th Harry Potter book. :3 I can't wait to get my hands on it - I'll read them both day and night (How am I going to go to sleep!?). From what I've heard, Full Moon's album is called..."Ange"...I find that a little annoying for some reason, since "Angel" isn't that hard to remember. I mean, what's "Ange" supposed to mean? xD;

Anyway, I'm glad it got translated AND I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY IT!
It's at Barnes and Nobles, too, right?  

Lepidus Light

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:25 pm
Lepidus Light
I haven't yet, but I'm picking it up tomorrow along with the 6th Harry Potter book. :3 I can't wait to get my hands on it - I'll read them both day and night (How am I going to go to sleep!?). From what I've heard, Full Moon's album is called..."Ange"...I find that a little annoying for some reason, since "Angel" isn't that hard to remember. I mean, what's "Ange" supposed to mean? xD;

Yep. Barnes and Noble has it. That's where I got it. They had it in this little cardboard display thingy with other Shoujo Beat manga (Ultra Maniac was one of them).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:24 pm
Aisu-Kitsune

Yep. Barnes and Noble has it. That's where I got it. They had it in this little cardboard display thingy with other Shoujo Beat manga (Ultra Maniac was one of them).

Ah, thank you for the information! I can't wait to get it! 3nodding It's going to be so awesome! Fweee! *happy happy*  

Lepidus Light

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:45 am
Lepidus Light

Ange means "angel" in French. That's the real name of the song. The scanlators got it wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:44 pm
solarfacade

Ange means "angel" in French. That's the real name of the song. The scanlators got it wrong.

Ah, okay! Thank you for the explaination! smile

I got it on Saturday! I thought it was excellent overall, I can't wait for the next volume to come out! I didn't really have a problem with the Gut-chan thing, but the problem still remains to be that new fans that have never watched the anime will be under the impression that it's simply "Gut" and not "Goo"...Um, yeah. The lyrics were okay - some of it was quite poetic, and I liked that. ^^  

Lepidus Light

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:20 pm
I bought the manga last Saturday, but I have yet read it. I'll get around to it tonight or once my brain decides to function properly. x3;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:07 am
I heard they cut out Izumi's nicknames like "Me-chan" and just calls her Meroko. Is that true? confused  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:18 am
Leri
I heard they cut out Izumi's nicknames like "Me-chan" and just calls her Meroko. Is that true? confused

Yeah... I forgot about that when I read it, so it didn't bother me. He also just calls Mitsuki "Mitsuki" or "shorty" (instead of "baka.")  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:05 pm
i read the whole FMWS at barns and noble yesturday. i was at oregon, and well, we were bored because we were early for the airplane ride, so we went to barns and noble. it was okay, but seriously, i thought there were lots of mistakes. like when takun asks why she wanted to be turned to 16, mitsuki replied with that she wouldnt be able to live that long. but in the jap version, she says she wants to be 16 because she will look like an adult. I donno tho, w/e. and gut-chan...well that was to be expected, i guess, i mean, Guu-chan was fine, but it'll be weird. i hope the next one will come out soon~  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:10 pm
Leri

I didn't even notice that but I just went back and checked and they did change it. Ugh! Meanies. Giving people nicknames is one of Izumi's quirks. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:20 pm
Leri

That is so very true. I was really annoyed by that - I was looking forward to him calling her "Me-chan", since it's such a cute thing to call her! But no...xx;;  

Lepidus Light

Ramtasma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:01 pm
hey,didn't they also change the beggining,like Takuto "possess" one of the manager people? (when mitsuki auditions)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
Kawaii_Yoko_Neko_Chan
hey,didn't they also change the beggining,like Takuto "possess" one of the manager people? (when mitsuki auditions)

Nope, they didn't change that. They did change that part in the anime, though. 3nodding  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:25 am
the possesng this? they cant change it, unless they say takuto...erm...took control? i donno. lol. but yes, they changed in the anime. xd  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff