Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
What Has Kingdom Hearts Taught You? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All your keyholes are belong to us!
  You are on your way to destruction!
  You have no chance to survive make your time!
  HA HA HA!
  o.O
  Gold?
View Results

-Kyncha-

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:20 pm
Wow, I don't even know if I can answer that, Kingdom Hearts has taught me so much, that includes the first and CoM. Hmm.... well, Vexen pwns. The battle with Saïx is one of the funnest. (or maybe that's just me since he's my fav sweatdrop ) Marluxia and Vexen taught me certain words. um, Larxene is awesome too, Axel is an a**(Axel fans please don't kill me, I still like him!) err... what else.....oh! Demyx can too fight, I don't care what anyone says...ok, this is on a psp so it takes forever to post.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:50 pm
i've learned from kingdom hearts that disney characters will kick your a**. I've learn that 13 is an awesome number. i've learned that there are such things as pink haired men who can wield a scythe. i've learned that nobodies are like eggshells. i've learned that axel can drop it like it's hot. i've learned that if you have a broken leg, sora can lend you his hand... and your a**. i've learned that a girl you know might be a princess. i've learned that there are men who are ganguro. i've learned that you can steal george lucas's idea of lazerz weaponz. i've learned that your doppleganger will have blonde hair. i've learned that you can sleep forever in an eggshell. i've learned that hearts... do something important other than help you live. i've learned that the organization can withstand hell and play poker with satan. i've learned that jack skelington is a skeleton and puts his job before his woman.. zombie thing. i've learned that there's always somehting funny in an anagram. i've learned that whatever square enix creates can cause a disturbance in whatever website you go to and cannot escape.. the fandom. i've learned that keyblades can open hearts so screw that scalple/heart monitor. i've learned that no man can wear that much belt straps on his pants. i've learned that it's important you get a haircut or you'll end up like riku. i've learned that you gotta watch your back or larxene will stab you. i've learned that you can fly a space ship without a driver's liscene. i've learned that jack sparrow needs da gold.  

Keyblade Ninja

W i s t e d

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:17 am
Lets see:I learned that 13 is a great number,I learned to fear Mickey Mouse >.>,goofy is a professional lifesaver xd ,Donald never wears pants,keys are a dangerous thing,I've learned to write khIII theorys in the middle of the class xd ,keyblades turn into motorcycles(check the ES fight),learned to love the organization,learned to hate sora everytime I fight an org. member xp ,SoraRiku is canon(seriously!Sora hugged Kairi, but he cried for Riku!),seasalt icecream is the best thing in the world,heartless will never dissapear O_o''.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:24 am
It has taught me that being in an organization ain't so bad :p  

fontelos2

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:26 pm
-Kyncha-
Hmm.... well, Vexen pwns.

Yes! You are right! You are SO right! >.<

-Kyncha-
Axel is an a**(Axel fans please don't kill me, I still like him!) err... what else.....oh! Demyx can too fight, I don't care what anyone says...

I agree comepletely! I love Axel too, but he is an a**, especially in CoM. And Demyx can totally fight! He's so badass, he fights you with a instrument of music and not of torture!  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:01 pm
Mickey Mouse=Yoda with round ears.  

The_Violet_Insurrection

DaWnNoTdUsK

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:13 pm
Listen to what your hearts tells you
There is light and dark, but.. there is also dawn  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:53 pm
the faster you swing you blade the more victorious you will be  

Sergeant CJ

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:53 pm
steroids/drugs help -- whether saving your loved ones or just trying to get abnormally large limbs.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:39 am
Keyblade Ninja
steroids/drugs help -- whether saving your loved ones or just trying to get abnormally large limbs.

eek Where does that show?  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

mille feuille marzipan

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:26 pm
Kingdom Hearts taught me:

- Squeenix pwns Disney
- Mickey Mouse can be scary when he wants to be [HE'S YODA I TELL YOU!!!!]
- How to count from 1 to 13 in roman numerals [and that it's a badass number]
- Anything can be used as a weapon [Ex: Key, sitar (or its distant cousins like the violin and viola)]
- The heart is very complex
- Protecting the ones you love is of top priority
- Leon needs his old hair-do back
- Aerith needs her old voice actor from the first game back BADLY
- How to do a flaming kamikaze [although I might have to wait a few decades before I can actually put it to good use sweatdrop ]
- French words when watching the French version of KH
- That KH is one of the most kick-a** games in all time

That'a about it. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:26 pm
-Kingdom hearts is light!
-keys are good for shanking (i tried it and it works!)
-disney characters are very violent!
-if you belive you can defy gravity
-magic is real
-arieth is emotionless when she talks
-two keyblades are better than one
-sora cries for riku and just hugs kairi eek
-gravity defiying hair is awsome
-the heart is the most powerful organ in your body  

The-Oblivion-man555

DaWnNoTdUsK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:46 pm
Sergeant_CJ
the faster you swing you blade the more victorious you will be

LOL nice I like that one  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:56 pm
I learned that I need to learn to calm down during boss fights, otherwise you end up trashing your controllers and you end up having to shell out $50 bucks to buy two new ones sweatdrop
Stupid Demyx and Xaldin...  

Wilixer

fontelos2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:29 am
i learned to never ever doubt a keyblade  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items