Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Role Playing Character Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:18 pm
RionaDaidouji
So.... Is it okay if I play Kurai?

YaminoSadame
If it's a free for all with the characters, is it okay if I play as Prince Ludwig? I didn't see that anyone else took him.

Done and done ^^. Feel free to be a shmancy pansy with Cain and i over the long profiles XD

And jesus christ!!! I only just noticed you have a top hat!! XD Congratulations!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:57 pm
Ive played Michael, Lucifer, Raphael, Jezebel and Riff in other rps I've done before -_-;; so hard to pick...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:43 am
Sai-kun
Ive played Michael, Lucifer, Raphael, Jezebel and Riff in other rps I've done before -_-;; so hard to pick...

LOL! I've been wondering who you're going to chose XD.

I can put all of them up for you! You don't have to rp them all at once XD, these are just your listings and possabilities on who you can play. And remember the first in first served for differen't rp's =/. That actually allows everyone having more than one character ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:45 am
Yes! I have my tophat! =D *dances*

. . . . .*perks up at the mentioning of Riff* o_O  

Cain_Hargreaves

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:22 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:54 pm
(this is pre Judas no Seppun Riff)
*Character: Riffuel Raffit
*Series: Count Cain :God Child

[optional]
*Race/Species: human
*Icon: (100x100)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Image Link: http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~ingrmoy/riff_icon.jpg
*Description: A tall, pale, grave man with equally ghostly-colored hair. He is calm and composed and his face is kindly and gentle. One of his most striking features is his hands. His hands are those of a surgeon, long, elegant, and dextrous. He himself describes his hands as stained, but Cain is enamoured with them.
*Weapons/Magic: Riff rarely carries anything but a gun, but his physical strength and agility are formidable when he is pushed to use them.
*Abilities: See above ^_^, an above ordinary physical strength, the eye of a surgeon and a very quick mind. Outwardly, you would not find a gentler man, but dormant within is a ruthlessly destructive force.
*Brief History: Riff's history is hazy at best. He appeared in Cain's life one day when Cain was just a child. Alexis for then unknown reasons bestowed this man-servant upon Cain and the two adhered to one another, becoming an inseperable pair. Riff has devoted his entire life to serving his master.
It is said that Alexis found Riff in a mental institution not long after his own fortune and estate went up in flames along with his brother and fiance. Alexis pulled the man wracked with guilt and fear from the institution and hired him on as a guardian for his son. The two wounded souls found solace in each other the moment they met.
*Relationships: (Family/Friends/Enemies/Partners) family deceased, now serves Cain and his household.
*Anything else?: What secrets does Riff harbor so deeply that he himself may not even be aware of it?
*Quote:
"It's best that I be the one who alone will be subjected to the blade of Hell's judgement. As for the curse you suffered, I will carry it entirely." (Riff's thoughts on Cain)  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:32 pm
Second character!!
*Character: Michael
*Series: Angel Sanctuary

[optional]
*Age: many many millenia, among the firstborn of all angels.
*Race/Species: angel
*Occupation: one of the four Great Angels of the elements that maintain the natural balance of earth: he is the embodiment of fire. Also holds the title of Great Powers in the second choir of angels. He is also attributed to the archangel class and is charged with leading Heaven's armies.
*Icon: (100x100)
1.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Image Link:
http://eden.rutgers.edu/~ingrmoy/mika_icon.jpg

http://eden.rutgers.edu/~ingrmoy/mika_icon2.jpg
*Description: Michael is short. But don't tell him that. He just barely reaches 5'3". Despite being one of the oldest of angels, he has the physique of a young boy because his growth was stunted by his raw and wild power. His hair is the color of life's blood spilt and his eyes are a blazing astral blue-green. His trademark is the tattoo of a blue dragon that starts on his chest and snakes up his neck and onto his cheek. It's origins are uncertain, but Michael did not have it when he was younger. His body, though slim and small is wirey with muscle.
Michael has an intense distaste for the bureaucratic activities of governing heaven and generally avoids all other angels except for his unruly followers. His favorite activity is demon hunting.
*Weapons/Magic: Commands the element of fire. He weilds a MASSIVE sword with a handle shaped like a cross, he also has a love for large firearms.
*Abilities: Wields his sword as if it were as light as air. Fire is bound to him and his explosive emotions. With his snowy wings, Michael is able to fly. He has the enhanced agility, strength and endurance of the firstborn angels.
*Brief History: Michael is one of God's firstborn angels. Interestingly enough, he is the twin brother of Lucifer, or Lucifel before the fall.
Michael's powers developed rapidly, exceeding his body's ability to keep up with its explosive growth, thus, his growth was halted all together and he maintains his boyish body.
As Lucifel was the Morning Star of heaven, the mightiest and most beloved of all angels, Michael soon found himself in Lucifel's shadows. He strived to become like his older brother, to be as strong as him, to be admired as he was. He tagged along at Lucifel's heels, craving his attention and approval, yet Lucifel ignored him, at best derided him.
The final blow came when Lucifel rose up against God with his followers in the great war. Michael was charged to defeat his own brother and send him into the realms of hell. And while Michael, already garnering a simmering hatred accepted the role, he was unable to take down his brother.
Bal, the only female in Michael's life who acted both as mother and sister to him had harbored a deep unrequieted love for Lucifel and took Michael's blow intended for his brother.
All Lucifel had to offer his brother was a cold smirk as he left Heaven.
To this day, Michael dreams of the day he will encounter his brother again.
*Relationships: (Family/Friends/Enemies/Partners) Lucifer is his twin brother. Bal was his friend and sister/mother figure when he was growing up in Lucifel's shadow.
Now, the only angels he willingly associates with are his rowdy followers who fear his volatile temper, Cama-el, his lieutenant, and Raphael, the great angel of wind who is possibly the only person who can control Michael, and the only person Michael might call a friend.
*Anything else?: Michael suffers a severe short-man's complex ^_^; and the mere mention of his brother sets him off on a destructive rampage. Michael has a healthy disrespect for rules and authority. Is something of a woman hater.
*Quote: "...angels were a race originally created for war..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:41 pm
I suppose I should post the requered stats. I'll add an icon and such when I have time.

Character: Prince Ludwig
Series: Ludwig Kakumei

I'll add other details later.

YaminoSadame

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:21 pm
oo;; I hate to be a pain, but. . uhm. . . isn't Riff 28?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:05 pm
Cain_Hargreaves

Is he? You're probably right...I know he's like...10 years older than Cain...lemme correct that!  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:30 pm
Sai-kun
Cain_Hargreaves

Is he? You're probably right...I know he's like...10 years older than Cain...lemme correct that!

It's alright. XD I just read that and was like. . "Muhr?" That's all I could say.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:56 am
*Character: Snow Owl
*Series: Count Cain

[optional]
*Race/Species: Human
*Occupation: Violinist (?), also the Fool card in Delilah's Major Arcana's ranks, whose role is to watch the end of the world as it comes.
*Icon: (100x100) User Image
*Image Link: http://photobucket.com/albums/v509/ShuraYukihime/Count Cain/?action=view¤t=Owl1.jpg
*Description: Snow Owl is a rather handsome young man, who often wears a pair of spectacles with the lenses tinted black. What makes him stand out is his white hair, which often appears touseled, and with a fringe that falls over his eyes. He also is often dressed either completely in black or white.
*Weapons/Magic: No weapons, no magic either, at least to my knowledge.
*Abilities: A very talented violinist.
*Brief History: He was only brought back by Alexis Hargreaves as a replacement for Cain, after he killed his father, who treated him like a 'goose that laid golden eggs'.
*Relationships: (Family/Friends/Enemies/Partners) He doesn't seem to care much for the other members of Delilah, and played the violin while Cain played the piano at Cain's grandfather's funeral.
*Anything else?: He is an enigmatic individual, of which practically nothing is known about.
*Quote: "And so, I too won't stop being a child who despises the world, yet."

Somehow it sounds rather lacking... But oh well, that's all that's told about him.  

Shura Yukihime

Joichi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:10 am
Hmm my favourite stories of KY is Count Cain and Bloodhood... ugh... must read it again... forgot the characters... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:10 pm
So when are we going to get this thing started? <.<;;  

Cain_Hargreaves

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:57 pm
Cain_Hargreaves
So when are we going to get this thing started? <.<;;

Good question >.>

I'm sorry i've been so busy. But yeah... i'll try and start it up tomorrow night... XD It's going to be so shockingly bad on my behalf  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff