Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:49 pm
((Okay~! D:))

"Okay, got it." She nodded, clapping her hands together. "I'm looking forwards to meeting everyone else." She gave an odd smile. "Thanks for everything by the way."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:15 pm
"You don't have to thank me! It's no problem, really! Look, I gotta go bakc now. I'll be back later to check on you guys, okay?"

"Okay! Bye Demy! See you later!" Maya waved at him as he left. She sat on the bed and looked at Kuroi. "Isn't he awesome....?" She sighed happily before falling back on her bed, her hands under her head and staring at the ceiling....through her canopy....(XDD)  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:19 pm
"Oh, Seeyou." She waved, looking back at Maya. She quietly. "So you really like him don't you Maya?" She commented, though it was rather rhetorical. Kuroi stretched leaning against one of the walls.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:24 pm
"EH!?!?" Maya turned so quickly, she fell of the bed, away from her. She peeked her blushing face over the bed at her. "Whatever gave you that idea?!?!?  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:28 pm
"Why so surprised~?" Kuroi laughed at her reaction. "It's quite obvious isn't it?" She added, leaning over the bed smiling at Maya.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:34 pm
"n-no..... Besides. We Nobodies don't have emotions...just memories! So...I can't feel anything like that for him!!!!" Maya stayed where she was, stumbling over the explination, still blushing like mad.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:36 pm
"I refuse to believe that, but okay." She turned away for a moment and then back at Maya. "So what's there to do around here anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:38 pm
"actually, here...? Not much...Other worlds though, that's where the fun is!" Maya said enthusiactically, ignoring Kuroi's former comment. "Where you wanna go...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:47 pm
"Hmm. . I'm not sure. Actually, I think for once i have no idea where I want to go." Kuroi sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:50 pm
"Seriously? How about Hallow Bastion...? it's pretty nice there!" Maya suggested with a smile.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:52 pm
"Oh! Alright, I've never been there before." Kuroi nodded and returned the smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:56 pm
"Okay!!!" Maya smiled. "I'm sure Demy can cover for me...I'm not supposed to leave this world, but it's fun to once in a while! Let's go!" Maya smiled before creating a large black portal that seemingly led to nowhere.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:00 pm
Kuroi studied the portal, "Alright, Let's go!" She entered through the portal, excited to see what the world through it was like.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:06 pm
((Be right back, Gotta eat.

BACK~))  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:13 pm
((okay!))
Maya smiled at her as they walked through the portal. It was like a long black tunnel, but soon enough they saw the light at the other end. Once they stepped through it, they were in the middle of a square.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff