Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Shou Sasaki's Training Sessions [[PREPARE FOR A MISSION!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking my class?
  YES!! Ready to be taught, Sensei!
  No, thanks.
View Results
one_winged_angel123456 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:18 pm
Tog bracedfor impact but, nevertheless he was blown back a few feet and was covered in cuts and scrapes, but nothing serious. While still behind Sasaki he threw some kunais from the oppisite side, making sure that if Kitsunes set was blocked, his had a chance of hitting.

((Is this considered our squad or what? Also, Kitsune, What goodwould transforming do anyway? It's not like he had to get me, he had to get us both.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:41 pm
[[Squad? Do you both not have one yet? If you do want to be in one squad with me as the Jounin, you're welcome to be as long as it's okay with Drunk Tony.]]

"Ite!" Sasaki grunted as the last kunai scraped him, then, he grinned nonchalantly. "My, I'm careless today!" Sasaki threw two exploding tags, one in each direction. He formed a handsign. "Jibaku Fuda: Kassei!" The tags exploded in mid-air, a few feet away from the Genin.

EddddyC

EddddyC generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

EddddyC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:29 pm
SASAKI - 53
TOG - 20
KITSUNE - 20

Sasaki dropped altitude. He watched the Genin closely, seeing what they would do to avoid the blast. These Genin...They're talented. He smiled. For now, he decided to tease them. "OY! Incoming! Don't want to get burned!" He smirked jokingly. But seriously, they are above average. I'm looking forward to seeing them grow.

Kieff generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:47 am
"If I can't doge your fire, I'll just send one back!" She pulled her hands into another handsigh, bringing forth a mass aray of flaming balls. They flew towards Sasaki and his larger fire ball. But hidden in the fire balls, lied chakra strings. So if her attack missed, she could still redirect it.
{OOC// Another 5 lol, I can't wait until I get a one. Now fives and fours are kinda boring. I want a one or a two or a three ninja }  

Kieff

one_winged_angel123456 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:55 am
Tog saw the tag coming and backflipped and landed a few feet away, from there he ran. But nonetheless he still got burned "Damn it." He cursed under his breath, This isn't good. My arms will be a bit slower now He thought, glancing at his burned arms. He grabbed a few kunai from his kunai pouch as fast as his burned arms would allow him, popped a explosive tag on each kunai and threw them, not at Sasaki but to directly beside him. He grabbed another kunai and repeated the process, this time aiming it at Sasaki.

((All I kno is I don't have a squad yet. Lol mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:58 pm
Sasaki landed with a smile, after taking the last blows. "Alright, we'll stop here for today." He looked over at the two Genin as his wings disappeared and his wolf reappeared. He grinned, "How would you two like to be in my squad? Of course, I won't go easy on you seeing how you won't go easy on me. The training will be long and hard but..." He smiled. "You guys have potential. So, what do you say, Tog-kun? Kitsune-chan?"  

EddddyC

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:08 pm
"You don't need to ask me twice! I don't care how tough it is, I'm here to learn and become stronger. mrgreen "  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:37 am
"Sure, if you're willing to train me. I'm not someone who gets exhausted easily. You better train me hard, I won't quit!" Kitsune wasn't kidding, but yet a childish glint shined in her eyes. She was strong willed and determined, yet playfull and fun loving.  

Kieff

EddddyC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:23 pm
Sasaki grinned. "You had better stick to your words, Genin. Slackers won't last a second with me. Alright, starting today, we're officially a squad."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:50 pm
" mrgreen ..."  

one_winged_angel123456

Kieff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:27 pm
"Just one question....what number are we? I don't mean to ask a dumb question, but I do believe it should be pointed out" Kitsune studied Sasaki's face. Depending on his reaction, she knew how to level herself with him. If he got easily irrated with question, she would know to stay clear of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:58 pm
"Well," He scratched the back of his head, his golden-brown hair flipping madly, "The reality is, whether we actually can call ourselves a team or not depends on the decision of the Hokage-sama. To become an official squad, we'll need a third Genin. And we do become a squad, I guess we'll be Team 1, the first team formed of the new generation." He smiled. " But you'll just have to make-do with 'Team Sasaki' for now." Sasaki grinned.  

EddddyC

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:35 am
Tog chuckled a little and grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:00 pm
Hmm, a good reply. Well he's still a little on the conservtive side, but he's honest Kitsune knew a little on how to rank him. Knowing what he expected of them, and how he would want them to react to a problem, she could easily follow his instructions clearly. Until then, he's still my sensi. I shouldn't start testing him and trying seeing how he displays his assorted information.
"Team Sasaki? I see, your name adds a familiarity to the name" She said, sounding sincere.

Kieff

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:43 pm
"To make one more thing clear, right now, even though you're in the squad, I'll have to make you go through an initiation. The tests will challenge your mind and body, and through them, I will evaluate your abilities. That way, I'll know how to train you. Got that? We'll meet at dawn, tomorrow. 6:00 precisely. Come prepared. A punishment awaits you if you're late. 'Till then!" He gave his students a mock salute. With that, he disappeared in a puff of smoke.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff