Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ninja Spar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xShortiex95

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:28 am
Musical E
*plays guitar louder and everyones chakra gets lowered because the song soothes your body*

huh oh so tired..., NO!!! I can't sleep!!! "Whos playing the damn music!!!!" GrRrRrRrRrRrRrR I i'm going to hunt you down and break that stupid thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does hand signs..* "Bunshin no jutsu!!!" *15 clones appeared, they stood in groups of three then Kei whispered a different plan to each group then gave each of them another plan to fallow as well,..* "TRANSFORM!!!" Every clone including Kei had been transformed into an animal their gruop had decided but one clone stood their as Kei...Kei was a diffrent animal than any "group", they split..one group went after the "music" they were told to destroy it and to signal if they found "the music player"* Kei as a wolf dug a "den" with 2 ways out/in
(it was coverd by leaves) then den was big enough for two people, then she went out of the "den" became her self and set up 3 traps near each entrance to her "den" then went into her "den and rested, she figured why not let them come to her, while her clones were out everything was in place, the plan was breaking into action she was ready....*

[P.S. if there are any words that should have L's in them it's not my fault my L button sometimes dosn't work any other mistake is my faut.. neutral ]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:43 pm
silk sits and waits
knowing that someone will appear soon  

l-GMC-l Akatsuki

xShortiex95

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:57 pm
Kei awoke from her sleep and then with her new found energy tranformed into a wolf to find some random person by her. *poof* Kei was back to normal "hey who are you and what are you doing here!?!" she put her self in a stance, getting ready to fight, or to quickly dodge an attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:00 pm
hummm this could get interseting ..

im silk of the sand village

and you are? silk then moves hand towards katana  

l-GMC-l Akatsuki

xShortiex95

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:03 pm
"Kei, I don't have time for this, but bring it on! *sharigan, then focuses her chakra* "bring it,"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:06 pm
Kei takes out a kunia...  

xShortiex95

l-GMC-l Akatsuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:06 pm
silk "lol if you dont have time then dont start something you cant finish"

*BOAR*
*ox*
*sheep*
Suiton: Bakusui Shoha!!! (water realse)

with than silk burst into a flood of water not damaging anything but making everything around her wet and have silk vanish in front of her....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:09 pm
"UH! Kei went up into a tree to the top then threw a bunch of kunia into the water  

xShortiex95

l-GMC-l Akatsuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:11 pm
the kunais hit the water with little force and sink ...

Silk "jus cause i created the water dosnet mean iim in the water or i am the water"

a kunai flys towards her in the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:16 pm
dam shes gone.... who are u?  

l-GMC-l Akatsuki

l-GMC-l Akatsuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:21 pm
lol yes i got in contak with you lol rp man lol delete the u emaild me post and rp lol we spar now ok....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:28 pm
ice walked in said "sorry im late" .lets start shall we?  

White Ice Fang

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers