Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:22 am
RosesShadow
As of now sources have temporarily said that the blond's name is Ven and the girl's Aqua. Depends on SE if they feel like changing it or not.

stare That part is a lie. Nomura did not say anything about the Chasers' names. He said that they are the new characters and he called them Chasers, that's all. He would never reveal the Chasers' names. Also, according to the "source", it stated that Ven means "Sky" or "Wind" while Aqua means Water in Latin. However, the "Ven" name is a false. I checked the word ven in Latin and there is no word match with it. So therefore, the Chasers' "names" is false.

~ getsumei ~
hmmm, the new secret ending further proves that sora/kairi/riku might not be in the game . i don;t like the whole meiderval olden setting of the KH3, in my opinion its turning into ff. I just don;t see how the disney characters will fit in anymore....

Oh course it does, Sora and the KH kids are not going to be in that game. Nomura said that this game is a branch to the KH series but it's not really related. Also, it's not going to be called KH3 because it's a branch game. Even though it may look like medieval, I have to say it's really cool from that video and interesting to know that origin of "evil."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:48 pm
darthriku01
roxaswas one of the guys in the armor from wat it looked like.
It looks ALOT like Roxas and he turned to ice or something thats kinda sad I mean roxas is cool  

DaWnNoTdUsK

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:16 am
DaWnNoTdUsK
darthriku01
roxaswas one of the guys in the armor from wat it looked like.
It looks ALOT like Roxas and he turned to ice or something thats kinda sad I mean roxas is cool

stare He may look alot like Roxas, but he isn't Roxas. Nomura had already stated that it's a new character.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:43 pm
kingdom Hearts 3 takes place before Hingdom hearts 1, when Ansem the Wise first seeked kingdom hearts  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:13 pm
shadekitsune
kingdom Hearts 3 takes place before Hingdom hearts 1, when Ansem the Wise first seeked kingdom hearts

you can't really say that. no one knows for sure what's going to happen in the next game. and it's NOT going to be called Kingdom Hearts 3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:57 pm
Xeni-Princess of Shadows
shadekitsune

you can't really say that. no one knows for sure what's going to happen in the next game. and it's NOT going to be called Kingdom Hearts 3

like what jisen mizuki said in another thread:

it's going to be a branch of kingdom hearts. this kh is probably like :chain of memories.  

Keyblade Ninja

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:00 pm
Keyblade Ninja
Xeni-Princess of Shadows
shadekitsune

like what jisen mizuki said in another thread:

it's going to be a branch of kingdom hearts. this kh is probably like :chain of memories.

yep. another branch. and it'll probably be titled Kingdom Hearts and then have some sort of subtitle. like chain of memories did, as you said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:04 pm
i liked chain of memories biggrin smile 3nodding  

Saucy Saku

supa-rainbow-power-ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:09 pm
xigabr has to be in it!
...kay, u no in the world that never was before you fight him, he says
"man, you arnt half the hero the others were"
he has to be speaking of the chasers!!!!!!!

...im going to die happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:30 am
XXTexikaXX
xigabr has to be in it!
...kay, u no in the world that never was before you fight him, he says
"man, you arnt half the hero the others were"
he has to be speaking of the chasers!!!!!!!

...im going to die happy.

It is true that he said that and the fact that Nomura said that Xigbar has a connection with the secret ending movie, however, we're not sure what's going on in Nomura's mind. He always try to make things mysterious and gets us on our feet to figure out. So, we're not sure whether or not Xigbar would be in it.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas