Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
!Random Talk! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:18 am
No it's not... the controlling of the rod is irritating. blaugh My fishies kept escaping. I couldn't wait for the game to end then... But now... that I've found a decent spot and need not waste any more time saving up for my Ninja Band... maybe I should try getting a new rod.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:20 am
Cain_Hargreaves
I'm catching quite a few fish. . although I keep hooking boots and cans too. <_<; DO NOT go to the Durem facility unless you have one of the top two poles. . .otherwise it's pretty much hopeless.

Hopeless you say? It isn't hopeless at all. You only need some patience 3nodding
Once you've done some practicing it isn't all that hard.
And you get well paid. The most common fish will get you 11g each, and then there's some who gives you 16g.

Cain_Hargreaves
Oh, and the Port of Gambino is also a fishing area.

Port of Gambino won't work here for some reason. I've already wasted three baits just waiting for nothing to happen sweatdrop  

Vi Sparklemist

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:31 am
Vi Sparklemist
Cain_Hargreaves
I'm catching quite a few fish. . although I keep hooking boots and cans too. <_<; DO NOT go to the Durem facility unless you have one of the top two poles. . .otherwise it's pretty much hopeless.

Hopeless you say? It isn't hopeless at all. You only need some patience 3nodding
Once you've done some practicing it isn't all that hard.
And you get well paid. The most common fish will get you 11g each, and then there's some who gives you 16g.

Cain_Hargreaves
Oh, and the Port of Gambino is also a fishing area.

Port of Gambino won't work here for some reason. I've already wasted three baits just waiting for nothing to happen sweatdrop

I fished at Durem for fourty five minutes and caught three fish. x___X Maybe I just suck. . .. . .but I can catch a lot at the other two places. I'll probably try it again when I get a better pole. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:44 am
Cain_Hargreaves

I fished at Durem for fourty five minutes and caught three fish. x___X Maybe I just suck. . .. . .but I can catch a lot at the other two places. I'll probably try it again when I get a better pole. . .

You know, it took me two hours or more to get my first Durem-fish sweatdrop  

Vi Sparklemist

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:45 am
I've caught two bucket fulls of fish at Durem! *dances* I think I'm really getting the hang of this fishing thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:54 am
Cain_Hargreaves
I've caught two bucket fulls of fish at Durem! *dances* I think I'm really getting the hang of this fishing thing.

See? whee
Did you use the basic rod? What fished did you get?  

Vi Sparklemist

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:21 pm
Vi Sparklemist
Cain_Hargreaves

See? whee
Did you use the basic rod? What fished did you get?

Nope, I used the one that's 1800g. . .and I caught mostly the 11g fish, but I caught two of the rock things. . . . .I don't remember any of their names. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:32 pm
*spins around in chair* I am so bored. . . .  

Cain_Hargreaves

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:59 am
Cain_Hargreaves

Nope, I used the one that's 1800g. . .and I caught mostly the 11g fish, but I caught two of the rock things. . . . .I don't remember any of their names. XD

Alright. As soon as I've bought my Kill VO top I'll start saving up for a better rod as well.

By the way, has any of you got any rare fishes? I just keep getting the same. But then again, most of the time I'm being to cheap too buy the more expensive baits whee

Now, back to school. My Mathlesson will probably start soon. Pray I don't die from boredom.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:25 am
I haven't gotten any rare fish yet. . . but I also use the cheap bait.

Good luck on your math. n_n;;

*rolls around*  

Cain_Hargreaves

dysfunctional.reality

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:49 am
I gave up on fishing after waisting three packets of bait, and trying to get the hang on reeling the little idiots in. I nearly broke my computor because it was so frustrating.

The boredooom... the agony... the flu is getting to my head X-X.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:08 am
Rokujochigusa Maiko
I gave up on fishing after waisting three packets of bait, and trying to get the hang on reeling the little idiots in. I nearly broke my computor because it was so frustrating.

The boredooom... the agony... the flu is getting to my head X-X.

Haha, that was what one of my friends said after fishing a while too. Only he was about to kill his little sister and me as well surprised

You're having a flu? That's not nice. Hope you'll get better soon.  

Vi Sparklemist

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:14 am
I can only catch stuff in Bass'ken... And I've never gotten anything better then a Bass.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:21 am
And again, I change the subject!

Does any of you draw? If there's interest in it, maybe we could start a thread for fanarts?  

Vi Sparklemist

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:32 am
Vi Sparklemist
And again, I change the subject!

Does any of you draw? If there's interest in it, maybe we could start a thread for fanarts?

I do. >.>;  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces