Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite RE4 death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nostrus Silverstream

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:46 am
My favortie death scene was probably when Del Lago pops up and eats you and the entire dock your standing on. This one also freaked me out because I was standing on the edge of the dock "fishing" with my handy-dandy sniper, next thing I know CHOMP! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:19 pm
Zephyte Shiranui
My favortie death scene was probably when Del Lago pops up and eats you and the entire dock your standing on. This one also freaked me out because I was standing on the edge of the dock "fishing" with my handy-dandy sniper, next thing I know CHOMP! lol
XD It was so funny this once when I had a party and got my sisters boyfriend to play RE4 in front of everyone on the big TV with the lights off. I told him that you get health by shooting the fishes in the water as a boss was ocming up. Soon as he did... BAM! He was eaten and everyone in the room jumped. It was great, he wasn't best pleased though as he hadn't died yet. xd  

XINVADER

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:40 pm
I love it when the Novistadors vomit on Leon's head. The first time I saw that I was like, "Cooooooooool!!!"

I also like when Leon falls down that pit onto those spikes. Very nice. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:20 pm
BAsically I think any cutscene where Leon dies is pretty funny. But I like the Del Lago death scene and the Luis one as well.
The one with 'It' creeped me out man.  

Swayback_Sally

casuallyweird

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:15 am
acid death for me <3

xD his skull looks freaking cool xD~~!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:19 am
Canas Renvall
You sure? I've seen it chomp off her head before.. o_o;

Impossible. o.o Ashley ALWAYS just falls down when she dies, no matter what. I've seen youtube videos...she's always in one piece.  

FoxyAreku

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:16 am
Krauser's 2nd fight. If he trips you with a sweep kick and stabs-kill Leon with the tyrant arm, he shows that little gesture of reaching at something lawl. But I think the funniest one is when you're supposed to dodge those swinging axes in the beginning. You jump across the gap the moment the axe hits Leon - and he goes *splat* against the side wall and falls. o.0 I was expecting him to be stabbed or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:44 am
The one I found the most shocking was during my second play-through. I was by the lake when you have to go in the boat and kill the giant fish. I shot into the water with my handgun and it popped out and ate me. I was NOT ready for that.  

Bacillus Anthracis

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:29 am
i dont know many deths since i dont die to mch on re4 but if there has to be one it would be the time when i first met the regenorators i wasnt to worried because all that happend was its legs came off i thought he was just gonna take a few swipes at me and i was on half my helth then suddenly he leapes up and takes a huge chunk out of leons neck i shook like hell after that now im scared of being a few feet from regenorators.(shuddering at the thought) eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:52 am
Probably this one of Wesker being maimed that I thought was so cool I recorded and slapped in this YouTube video I made a while ago:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IWIX8Wk89J8

I strongly recommend you turn the volume up allot for this one as I accidentally recorded it with the volume right down rolleyes  

Vixtro

Kadeejah Seshat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:01 am
Not only is my favorite RE4 death the most pitiful, but the one I laughed hardest at.

The first time I played through, I was headed back to the church to save blondie, flashing red in health, and had no idea the dogs were there. I wasn't intending on healing, since I had saved after El Gigante and was just amusing myself to see how far I'd get. When I came over the bridge, the dog jumped poor unsuspecting Leon, and I shook the control stick like a psycho...But it still ripped his throat out and stood there over him with its teeth dripping. xd He reminded me so much of poor Joseph Frost that I actually fell over laughing and the screen just kinda sat there.

I think it probably my favorite death, dying to the dogs, because you either have to be pretty much DEAD already, or just kinda inexperienced at escaping them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:18 pm
I cant choose just one.....my favorite deaths are any that turns Leon into a skid mark.  

JeffesinFerre

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:59 pm
it wasnt really on leon but i liked it when i shot mine darts up ashelys skirt or id shoot them on her boobs. i thought it was funny  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:50 pm
Resident_Kyo
it wasnt really on leon but i liked it when i shot mine darts up ashelys skirt or id shoot them on her boobs. i thought it was funny
Oh! You pervert!  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Cpt GorrillaCakes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:44 pm
srry, as RE4 being one of my most beated games, i really havent let myself die, just for the fun of it crying though my worst death so far, is not the novistadors killing u wit acid, but them decapping u with one strike,
(yes they can do that, what with me having maxed out life, full life and plenty of first aids, it really sux balls) burning_eyes  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff