Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply Sailor Moon Discussions
What's your favorite Sailor Moon season Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What your favorite seasons?
sailor moon
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
sailor Moon R
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
sailor moon S
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
sailor moon SuperS
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Sailor Moon StarS
43%
 43%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 32

Saturn_Eclipse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:07 pm
Sailor moonS was the best because most of the important shows came on, like everything with saturn coming, and all the witches dieing, and i just think it was so awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:56 am
Stars was my fav; Sailor Saturn made more appearances in that one (my fav character)  

Oni_Makibi

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:01 am
hehe...another glaive fan... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:45 am
Yup, yup, yup  

Oni_Makibi

Twilight Enchantress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:56 am
I think my favourite will always be the first season. I guess it's because it's the first one I seen and it was what got me hooked on SM. Plus, it's where it all began. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:21 am
My favorite season is Stars.  

Glee bunny

Undignified Indiana Joans

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:56 pm
i liked them all (the ones i saw at least) but out of all my fave would have to be the pegasus season i think its SuperS ne? i RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY wanna see the starts one soooooooooo bad crying it looks awsome  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:09 am
i only saw season 1-3 (and i can hardly remember half of what happened cause it was so long ago), but i like them all, I guess Sailormoon S was my fav 3nodding  

nymphopheliac

Dapper Dabbler

Kirramagic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:26 pm
Sailor moon SuperS for me ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:29 am
I think I like the original series of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon S pretty much equally. The latter because the Witches 5 are my favourite villains, and it also has Sailors Uranus and Neptune. With the former you just have the Inner Senshi. I have not seen Stars. And I probably never will, unless it get licensed, which is unlikely at the present. cry cry cry  

azulmagia

Saburi Kashikiri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:16 pm
Hmm I would have to say stars was Awesome I love the three lights but My favorite characters are Uranus and Neptune (Haruka/Michiru) so I love any season they happend to appear in ^^; but stars was great. I like the talisman saga though that's when we see Uranus and Neptune the most!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:35 pm
I would have to say my favorite season would be Stars...even though I only saw a few episodes....They have the best Transformations and Powers....and I Love the Sailor Starlights  

Chris_H_313

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:50 pm
They are pretty awesome. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:42 pm
I love Sailormoon R. It contains my favorite henshin & powers, and also my favorite villians. ^^  

Legend Of The Moon

Myrandriel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:16 pm
For me? Preeeetty much anything that has Michi/Haru. Why? Because my fiancee and I are just so much like them, and I enjoy watching and reading the fluff just so I can imagine Akai (or Haruka, either-or. :3) and me in their places. (Am I lovesick? Hell yes.)

And although Stars is one of the better story arcs, I don't like it much for...er...spoiler reasons. >.>;

SIDENOTE: Stars is available for download, and while ADV let go of the first two seasons, I've yet to find them available for download again. Stars, however, will never be licensed until the United States gets its bigoted head out of its a**. Of course, when that happens, I might actually be able to get married.

Er...right, this isn't a political forum. I'll shut up now.

Sailor Moon Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff