6%  [ 2 ]
No opinion
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 30

Sooper Bloo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:25 pm
Yonaki
My opinion is the same as Aisu-Kitsune. From what I saw of Izumi in the anime, I didn't like it all that much. He acts rather sadistic in the anime.

Izumi doesn't really care about Mitsuki...like, at all in the Anime. I think that they made it only to the surface top when they made the anime.

Because in the manga, everyone was related or touched someone one way or another.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:22 am
Kill_all_flamers210
Yonaki
My opinion is the same as Aisu-Kitsune. From what I saw of Izumi in the anime, I didn't like it all that much. He acts rather sadistic in the anime.

Izumi doesn't really care about Mitsuki...like, at all in the Anime. I think that they made it only to the surface top when they made the anime.

Because in the manga, everyone was related or touched someone one way or another.
yep~ i cant believe they made izumi-kun look so evil tho. sad i was angry for a while. lol xd  

akeikas
Captain

Sooper Bloo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:47 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Kill_all_flamers210
Yonaki

yep~ i cant believe they made izumi-kun look so evil tho. sad i was angry for a while. lol xd

Though Izumi IS a rather sadistic person. He usually keeps his cool. ><; I didnt like how they just implanted Izumi to be a villian.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:38 pm
Kill_all_flamers210
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Kill_all_flamers210
Yonaki

Though Izumi IS a rather sadistic person. He usually keeps his cool. ><; I didnt like how they just implanted Izumi to be a villian.
izumi....hes no villan. he protects mitsuki in the end of the manga. whee it was so cute. heart xd  

akeikas
Captain

Maria-Minamino

Merry Raider

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:41 am
I was so mad when i saw the anime because they messed Izumi up. T.T They made him jsut kind of a nuisance and a total bad guy T.T

i like izumi..he's one of my fav characters in FMwS  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:18 am
Incense
Izumi is just plain awesome. <3 I especially like his ghost buddy. *can't remember the name* XD
jonathan?  

Cannibalistic Nut

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:57 pm
Maria-Minamino
I was so mad when i saw the anime because they messed Izumi up. T.T They made him jsut kind of a nuisance and a total bad guy T.T

Heh, yeah. He was screwed over in the anime. I always hated him in the anime cause there was so much potential to be a great character... and it just sort of fell though.

Considering that, I wasn't too surprised when he turned out to be my favourite character in the manga.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:20 pm
MemoryDragon
Maria-Minamino

Heh, yeah. He was screwed over in the anime. I always hated him in the anime cause there was so much potential to be a great character... and it just sort of fell though.

Considering that, I wasn't too surprised when he turned out to be my favourite character in the manga.

They also did that to poor Noin in the KKJ anime. Made him the evil bad guy. It's almost like it's their goal to turn to the cool and misunderstood side characters into hated villains. Grr. I hate it when the make things cliche like that. >_>  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:14 pm
I fell in love with him in the Manga, you got to see his soft caring, and loving side unlike in the anime where I found him to be a jerk but I did love his theme music.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:29 am
PrincessRyoko
I fell in love with him in the Manga, you got to see his soft caring, and loving side unlike in the anime where I found him to be a jerk but I did love his theme music.

Agreed! His theme music is so awesome!!

Aisu-Kitsune
They also did that to poor Noin in the KKJ anime. Made him the evil bad guy. It's almost like it's their goal to turn to the cool and misunderstood side characters into hated villains. Grr. I hate it when the make things cliche like that. >_>

Heh, I felt the same way about him as I did Izumi. Hated him in the anime, loved him in the manga (though he wasn't my favourite character, like Izumi became). They just did not make the transition well at all.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:07 pm
MemoryDragon
PrincessRyoko

Agreed! His theme music is so awesome!!

Ditto! I love his theme music. I think that's one of the reasons I started liking him, because I saw the anime before I read the manga. xd I was listening to the theme music (yay for downloads~! >_> ) and I thought, 'hey, this music is cool. Izumi is kinda cool too.' And then I read the manga, so he basically became a favorite of mine.

Wow, this is pointless. But yes, I like his theme music. xp sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:20 pm
Ahahahahaa!! I finally read the FMWS manga!! I liked Izumi better...and I kinda hated Mitsuki a little...it was stupid...it reaaaalllyy was... whee And to think I've liked Mitsuki so much the whole time!! gonk Oh well...  

SakuMeiMei

Takuto

Shameless Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:21 am
I haven't gottent to Izumi on the Manga yet, so I've just seen him in the Anime, and I did like him there. I wanted to hate him, but I just couldn't, how can I hate a character whose voice is Ogata Megumi's?!! I just can't, she's my favorite Seiyuu.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:05 pm
Takuto
I haven't gottent to Izumi on the Manga yet, so I've just seen him in the Anime, and I did like him there. I wanted to hate him, but I just couldn't, how can I hate a character whose voice is Ogata Megumi's?!! I just can't, she's my favorite Seiyuu.

Ha ha. heart I love Ogata Megumi too...which made me love Izumi...and in the manga I loved him even more... whee  

SakuMeiMei

Maria-Minamino

Merry Raider

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:53 am
cc-haruna
Takuto

Ha ha. heart I love Ogata Megumi too...which made me love Izumi...and in the manga I loved him even more... whee

haha. I read the manga first and then watched the anime a couple months later. and i totally pictured Izumi's voice a deeper than that...but i got used to it and ended up loving his voice. Jonathons voice is really the only voice that annoyed me in the anime. it was just kind of...annoying. XD  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff