Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:55 am
The HOkage watched as the 3 ANBU went after Sin. She leaned up agenst the window-sill looking out at the village. Then looking at Sin she though "What a stubborn fool". She continued to lean agenst the window-sill rain getting into her hair as it fell from above.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:14 pm
Sasaki rubbed his eyes, a sign of fatigue from the night before. "Hm? What's this..." He yanked the note off the door and read it. "Kimimaru...K.I.A...KIMIMARU?!" He woke up immediately. "No way. This has got to be a joke." Anger as well as despair burned in his eyes. He ran towards the Hokage building as he pulled on his T-shirt.  

EddddyC

renalele

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:30 pm
Xin trotted home happily from the grocery store. She stopped with she reached her door. The bag of food fell on the ground and fell over, apples rolling out of it. "K-Kimimaru-sempai?" Her cheerful mood turned into a sorrowful one. "No, this isn't right." Her hand moved to where her heart was. She closed her eyes. The wind blew her silver hair wildly. "No, I can still feel his spirit."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:13 pm
Rekai stumbled through the streets of Konoha, absentminded. His expression was blank and he didn't even know where his feet were taking him. Sukai looked at him worridly. Someone needed to answer the questions clouding his mind and she the one person who could help. She spread her wings and flew off Rekai's shoulder, taking to the skies and soaring above Konoha. Her peircing eyes searched in every corner, looking for the Jounin that they last saw with Kimimaru; Hiro. After a minute or two she found him heading towards the Hokage building. Sukai's head bent down, her body following, as she dove down towards him, stopping only until she was in front of him.  

Kulac Akios

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:29 pm
"...." Hiro ignored Kidelk's call. He was too focused on reaching the Hokage, and trying to push away the thought of his comrade dead.
However, he stopped abruptly as a bird flew in front of him. "..Eh..?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:35 pm
Sukai cawed and whistled in front of Hiro. She knew he would have no idea what she was saying but maybe he could figure it out somehow. She flew off in the direction of Rekai, stopping a few metres away to see if Hiro was going to follow.  

Kulac Akios

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:39 pm
"..?" Hiro glared at the bird. He wasn't trying to be rude, but he was more worried about the currect situation.
Kimimaru.. Kimimaru.. Kimi.. He watched the bird for a moment, and continued on to the Hokage building.

--

((><))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:47 pm
Sukai cawed at Hiro then flew back to Rekai. She found staring up a a tall building, seemingly lost in his own thoughts and unable to comprehend the current matters. His body was trembling but Sukai wasn't sure if it was because of the cold or the fact that his sensei was gone. She turned her gaze towards the building and soon realise it was the Hokage building. She turned and flew back to Hiro, flying around his head when she reached him in hopes of hurrying him up before flying beside him.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:58 pm
The Hokae, still looking out the window saw Hiro runnign twords the building. She knew even before anyone got here they where all going to end up making foolish mistakes. She now turned her attention to if the ANBUs had captured Sin yet. She was worried that everyone else would end up going to find Kimimaru. She knew that she needed to tighten security right away.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:06 pm
((What's sukai? And is it a boy/girl..? ><))

--

"!" Hiro ducked, thinking that the bird was trying to attack him. "Damn bird.." He swatted at it, and hastily jumped up to the Hokage Window.
"Hokage-Sama, this.. this is a joke, right?!" He said sadly, holding up the note.

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:21 pm
(((Sukai is a aplomado falcon and is female. It's all in my profile.)))

Sukai cawed at Hiro and quickly flew out of the way of Hiro's hand. She watched him jump into the building's window. He started talking to the Hokage, obiviously looking for answers of his own. She turned he head down to the door of the building, where Rekai sat near the entrance, covering his head with his hands. He didn't seem to want to enter the building and find out the truth. Sukai flew down to him and huddled against the boy's cold skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:27 pm
Sin-Q keep running then jumps for the roofs and keeps running to the gates and thinks to himself

[I have to keep going for Kimi..........he would do it for me]  

sinmega

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:46 pm
Rekai lifted his head and pushed his hand into a pocket. After digging through it he pulled out a small device no bigger than a cork. He attached it to a peice of string and hung it around Sukai's neck.
"I need you to fly up to the hokage, Sukai. This device will let me know the truth about Kimimaru." He whistled to Sukai. Sukai whistled back and did as she was asked, perching on the open window to listen in on Hiro's and the Hokage's conversation.
Rekai pulled out a similar device to the one he gave to Sukai, but this was for him to listen in on what was being said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:59 pm
When Sasaki reached the perimeter of Konoha, he saw the Hokage building in plainview, and his comrades running towards it. He saw Hiro. I'll leave them to do that and I'll..."OI! HIRO! You find out the truth from the Hokage-sama! I'm going out to search." Kaze rose up behind him and as Sasaki lept into the air, the wolf spread its wings and caught him on his back. They flew away from Konoha but had no idea where they were headed.  

EddddyC

sinmega

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:03 pm
Sin-Q looks in the air and sees a flying wolf and knows thats sasaki
"SASAKI.........................SASAKI"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items