Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Urufu House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:57 pm
Chishio sidestepped quickly so the kunai missed. Stepping out of the shadows, his body appeared, He had long dark brown hair, a brown headband and an Akatsuki robe.
"So, we meet again, Kumo Urufu, I see your friend sensed me. I will find you when your friends or family aren't with you, then I will get your chaakra. Until then, take this as a welcome back gift." his eyes turned blood red and his pupils turned into a cross shape. Staring into Kumo's eye, he made a bloodrthirsty grin and Kumo collapsed. Chishio then disapeared in the blink of an eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:43 pm
Alex dropped down beside Kumo and yelled for help.  

pilot01

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:50 pm
Hoshi, heard the commotion and got ready to do an earth uppercut, when he saw Kumo on the ground.
"Nisan!" He yelled, picked Kumo up and ran to the hospital  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:57 pm
Alex watched as Hoshi carried of Kumo. He walked to were the ninja had disappeared. He checked around but didn't find any trace of him.  

pilot01

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:11 pm
Sanshain put a hand on Alex's shoulder. Surprised, Alex, quickly turned around.
"Hoshi can explain to you what happened, but he'll stay at the hospital till he's told Kumo is okay. Thats how it is for those two, they won't rest till they know the other is okay"

Meanwhile In the forest, two dark figure's are conversing...

"So I was not able to take Kumo's chaakra, his friends and family are too strong, but I was able to use my Mangekyo Sharingan on him to make his mentality collapse. When he is alone, I will take his Chaakra.. and kill him" One of the people said.
"Kill your former student? That seems very brutal. I like it. I agree with your reasoning on killing him, if you don't, he will track you down and take the ferret back." The other replied. "Wait, someone is coming." He said, and both dissapeared without a trace."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:20 pm
Hoshi walked back home and fell into a chair on the porch  

Mister Volcano

pilot01

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:21 pm
Alex looked at Sanshain and said "Thanks but who do you know besides the Uchiha clan that has the Mangekyo Sharingan?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:35 pm
"He is from the Uchiha clan. His name is Chishio Uchiha" Hoshi said.
"When Kumo and I were eight, Kumo met a man who only adressed himself as Chishio. Kumo became friends with him and Chishio taught him a very dificult jutsu called the flaming uppercut, which I have made an earth variation of. Anyway, Chishio finally confessed he was one of the only living Uchiha clan members. He then invited Kumo to join the Akatsuki with him. Kumo refused and was about to tell the ANBU black ops, when Chishio used the Mangekyo Sharingan on Kumo. Kumo collapsed, I found him and for the past five years, Kumo tried to forget it. But it looks like Chishio's back and in one peice. Apparently Itachi liked how evil Chishio was and spared him. Even the word 'Chishio' means 'blood'. I don't know why he's after Kumo's chaakra though."

Sanshain glared at Hoshi.

"You're the only one outside of the Urufu clan who knows of this, Alex." Hoshi said.  

Mister Volcano

pilot01

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:42 pm
Alex nodded and said "I am in the Uchiha clan too. So shouldn't someone be watching over Kumo?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:52 pm
"Yes, someone should. Chishio said that he will take his chaakra when his friends and family aren't around. But people are always around him. Still..." his voice trailed off.  

Mister Volcano

pilot01

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:56 pm
(Well I have to get off now but we should make this into a mission)

Alex nodded and said "I'll watch over him since he might be in my team." Alex turned around and left.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:59 pm
(yeah, we should, see ya)

"Thanks." Hoshi grinned, and waved goodbye.  

Mister Volcano

pilot01

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:33 pm
Alex nodded and walked off towards the hospital.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:23 pm
It was a little gloomy at the Urufu house without Kumo. Gekkou was fixing lunch. Hoshi stared out of the window. Suddenly he saw Alex and Kumo talking about something.  

Mister Volcano

pilot01

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:25 pm
Alex smiled and said "Kumo lets scare your family." He then stopped.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff