Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply CHATTERBOX. POST ALL YOUR NONSENSE HERE~
anyone done a manga of their own before? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:57 pm
I've done a little bit. u.u; Its about 16 pages only. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:46 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
I read that one. It's a pity his updates are so infrequent.
i never saw it. is it downloadable?

I don't think so, but you can read it here.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:27 pm
While we're on the subject of online manga..I have a really good one to recomend. It's called Chisuji (@ http://www.chisuji.com) and it's an action story about Rod, a huge manga fan that visits Japan. When he gets there all these strange things happen (like manga characters coming to life). Then he's targeted by a man who wants to seek revenge on all "Paranormals" and Rod might be one of them. Anyway, I talked to the creator on AIM and he's really nice. The comic is really good. There's only a few chapters but it's interesting so far. 3nodding

(typing fast cause I gotta go to bed)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:10 pm
cc-haruna
Karren Hilary.
I currently am working on one...it might not be done in a long time though, there's like seven volumes @.@

You're lucky...mine has atleast ten...

At least you guys have the volumes worked out...I've been slacking so much on my creative side that my "works" have been lying dormant for about a year now sweatdrop (high school...I just needed to adjust)  

Ancient~Waffle

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:34 pm
Okay, guys, I decided to do a little experiment. Since none of my pages are inked (I'm so lazy..inking hurts teh arm) I inked one of them yesterday and today I scanned it. Then I messed around with some digital tones and added text. So, here's a little sample of my manga for you all. It's a random scene in..er...chapter 19, I think. lol. (If you're wondering, I'm not done all the way up to ch.19. I just randomly started there because the scene was really funny.)

Teh link:
http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/sui-kitsune/GoA_manga_sample.JPG

Please tell me what you think! I wanna know how I can improve so that when I start inking/scanning everything else I can make the pages look really good. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:26 am
haha this is funny Aisu~ well what i think is you should improve on manga flow, i mean, when i read it, i was reading from right to left (for some reason) and i didnt really get the story until i knew i was reading it wrong. so, i suggest trying to make it easier to read.

your tones (background) is good, but maybe you could have put in more to it. especially he first collum, where the female character is saying that the map said it was this way. maybe finishing her body and adding background might have helped.

eyes also you could add more, maybe. and where the girls gets mad at the guy to shut up, you could have made it more dynamic and added a tone on this part. (look at naruto for instance, how sakura gets really mad at naruto. or the inner sakura, it makes her look really angry. -^__^-)

but then again, i can't make manga for beans, and so, i think this is great~ Made me laugh~ anyway, good job~ post the others soon~ heart  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:21 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
haha this is funny Aisu~ well what i think is you should improve on manga flow, i mean, when i read it, i was reading from right to left (for some reason) and i didnt really get the story until i knew i was reading it wrong. so, i suggest trying to make it easier to read.

Oops. Sorry. I should have mentioned that it's the left to right instead of the traditional manga way (right to left). redface

Quote:
your tones (background) is good, but maybe you could have put in more to it. especially he first collum, where the female character is saying that the map said it was this way. maybe finishing her body and adding background might have helped.

eyes also you could add more, maybe. and where the girls gets mad at the guy to shut up, you could have made it more dynamic and added a tone on this part. (look at naruto for instance, how sakura gets really mad at naruto. or the inner sakura, it makes her look really angry. -^__^-)

but then again, i can't make manga for beans, and so, i think this is great~ Made me laugh~ anyway, good job~ post the others soon~ heart

Okay, thanks! I'll keep those ideas in mind. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:41 am
xd its really good~ you should post more~ i wanna read more~  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:15 pm
I will as soon as I get more inked/scanned. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:10 pm
hmmm =___=
i tried making one...but kinda got lazy and stoped at pg16 ^^;  

Kusuri-uri and Kaytseki

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:24 am
clingingangel
hmmm =___=
i tried making one...but kinda got lazy and stoped at pg16 ^^;
ly know how you feel. xd the longest i did was 10. or 9...? i dont even remmber. xd I just remember i was still into inuyasha then, and i made a dog version of kirara. sweatdrop yes, i was into inuyasha for a while. but im sure at some point, most ppl were interested in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:03 pm
Yes, I actually completed the script for my manga and started drawing pages! *dramatic shoujo bubbles with chibi Lightning floating in the background* And I got to page 3! xD; I draw really slow - I like to take my time.  

Lepidus Light

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:05 am
I've done some before except that I was too lazy. As a result, none of them were finished. o.o (They aren't online.) BUT I'm going to be making a new one in the future that will be online. ^^ I'm still designing the characters at the moment. +_+  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:59 am
I've done a few but sadly I never finished them yet. I have a bout 20 in total in the making.  

PrincessRyoko

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:50 pm
crying I'm done only 6 pages of Forbidden- Story of Seven Cities...  
CHATTERBOX. POST ALL YOUR NONSENSE HERE~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff