Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The Day Sailor Moon was cancelled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaIceDragoness

Sweet Gaian

8,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:45 am
Oh yes i remember all to a well. It was a ticpicel day me and my sisblings were comeing in from school. It was getting close to the time for SM to come on so me and my sister went up front gotn on the couch adn waited and waited for it to come on then when it did not come on we got so mad cause they took off the air and my younger borther was laughing and me and her were already not in a good moode and wanted to beat him up. I am hopeing ti find all the DVDs but that is like impossabile in my area.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:27 am
i was pissed.. i hated dragon ball z...  

vlad rain

ZeoSaturn

1,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:15 am
I don't really remember the day it happened but I do remember that I was working a bit and it was hard for me to watch it. Then one day when I saw that it had been taken off, I was really sad. I loved watching Sailor Moon S on Cartoon Network. .......speaking of.......one of my friends hasn't given back my DVDs!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:45 am
i dont really remember much
but i was so sad !
it was my fave show and they just TOOK IT OFF
they didnt even tell us
it just LEFT

i think i cried..

YourDearJuliet

Randomchic699

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:15 pm
yea i remember when it got canceled me and my friend would come home from school and she would come over to my place to watch when we were little well one day she came over i turned on the tv and we waited and it didnt show thats when i knew it was canceled i got pissed. i wish they would bring it back so now im looking for the dvd's and its impossabe to find them (at least from where i live)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:34 am
I got so angry on that day! Thinking about it still pisses me off!  

bunnymint

wynter serenity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:29 pm
i remember when they had a 48 hour marathon on cartoon network over the summer when they tried to bring it backa nd it failed...i locked the door with some doritos and mountain dew and sat there up 48 hours watching that marathon my mom got SO mad at me i got grounded for it...but she didnt stick to it...that was the best and the worst days of childhood i was so happy i could watch all the episodes but i was do mad that i wasnt gunna see it...i dont think it was 48 hours straight i think 48 hours of episodes i was so little i think like 3rd or 4th grade but i think it started at 6 am and ended at 6 pm for 4 days or something like that but i wouldnt go get icecream or go in the pool or anything >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:06 am
I turned on the computer and watched it.  

Shoujo_Tohru

ahrey666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:30 am
i didn't like the word canceled so i woke up early every school morning and holiday morning in hopes to watch it...
i just gave up... because they replaced it with other annoying shows
and now there's tokyo mew mew, which is alright... it will never be sailor moon  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:17 pm
I got confused, a bit annoyed, and I soon accepted it would be for the best. and I could simply try to find a source for the entire series and movies uncensored and unbutchered somewhere. all I'd have to do is scour the internet. so far it's a tough call I had to make with accepting SM dubbed wouldnt be around anymore.  

RAPTOR948

CrunchyCluster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:29 pm
i don realli remember but i was so mad i was like when r the new episode of sailor moon coming out to my cousin then she said they r cancelled i was like y y y y y y y it was so sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:56 am
yep i remamder i was peasst off but not really bad bechies i went to the mall and buet a louet of the salier moon movies and tv shoues but i stell thaenk tay shed put taem baek on tv xd  

Ayashita

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:25 pm
i tried not to think on it too much T.T  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:16 pm
I was bummed out. Me and my friends would always rush to my house to watch it. Because just as soon as we got off the bus it'd be just about time to play. Then we'd get there right after the theme... And we had a long run to get to my house from our old bus stop....

Then when we got home earlier one day... It wasn't on... We just figured the time changed... It didn't... We were hoping it was later... but it wasn't.  

Forever Michiru

nakimushi-ookami

Interesting Shopper

4,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:44 pm
i watched it on upn in the morning before school and one morning it just wasn't on  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff