Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Holy Halls -the RP- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:04 pm
Holding out his hand, the rave flew away Phomello's hand and into Hikaru's. "Dear dear dear, we can't have people taking things of the churchs, I'm afraid I'll have to confinscate that until further questioning," he said politely with a smile. "Now, we can do this the easy way, or the fun way, you have your choice. The easy way being, you leave, or the fun way being, I disregard my vows and show you around the hall, any questions?" he asked, a slightly creepy smile upon his face as he looked at the so called 'organ repairer.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:18 pm
((The plushies boys! Think of the plushies!))  

Mysterymelonman

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:36 pm
Kupo ninja
"Tobias let's go; some people don't know that the rave can only be
found by Plue." Haru said picking up the small creature. "Too bad we have to go; I'd love to see Tobias put the doctor out of his misery."

"I'd love to but this isn't my place; and yes I can fight on holy grounds seeing as I'm a priest of sorts." Tobias said with a sigh. "Shinobu out we need to talk now."

"I'm not going to ask how you know my name, but you ruined My best joke." Shinbu said as he stretched. "Oh, I forgot to mention I'm a pacifist. I don't try to hurt people, I only do if nessesary." He said as he headed for the door.

((Little Necropilis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:25 am
"Churches pay s**t anyways, just look at the patrons."
And with that, they were gone.
But not without blowing a large chunk out of the roof.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:31 pm
Seeing as how the entire company had left, he dusted his hands and smiled. "God works in such wonderful ways," he said to himself and turned around and walked to his office. Entering into a completely white room, the only way to distingish things was by shadow, he walked over to a desk, opened a drawer, and dropped the rave inside, closing it, he pulled a key out of his pocket and locked it. "And that, as they say, is that."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:13 pm
A young man entered the Holy building. He could hear people talking. He moved along untill her could hear them clearly. He then knelt on one knee placing his hands to his mouth in a silent prayer.  

Fighter for all

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:01 pm
Striding along the floor of the Hall, he came across another person, praying at the moment. He strode over to him and knelt beside him, starting to pray as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:42 pm
He stood and looked at the man who came next to him.  

Fighter for all

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:32 pm
"What can I do for you?" Hikaru asked as he rose, smiling at him. "My name is Hikaru, and I am the keeper of the Holy Halls," he told him, pressing his hands together and bowing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:09 am
The young man nodded, looking around. He passed a card to Hikaru.
"I am Caylem," the card read, "I'd like to make a confession."  

Fighter for all

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:19 pm
Looking at the card, he smiled and looked at him. "Right this way, Caylem," he said in a pleasant voice, walking towards one of the confession booths. Taking a seat on his side, he waited for the young man.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:48 pm
Caylem went into the booth and fished for a second card. He pulled it out and pressed it against the screen divider, wondering if the man could actually see it.
"I have Sinned. Several months Ago I took another man's life."  

Fighter for all

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas