Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xyloid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:09 pm
'sup guys.

The name is Xy. I am 18 years old, soon to age another year in June. I currently live in West Lafayette, Indiana, attending the Purdue University and majoring in Biology. Boiler up!

Some of my lovely hobbies include: The interwebs, running, swimming, drawing (although I'm not that great at it) and tending to the sheep when I'm at home. I grew up on a farm, and became a very active member of my FFA chapter and the Clark County Fair, where I was crowned 2006 Miss Lamb and Wool. (It's a big deal when you're from Ohio, haha!)

I'm a huge music buff, and I love finding as much new music as I can. Some of my favorite bands can be found in my profile, along with a lot of other useless information about me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:12 pm
hi! i'm luigirules64 but i prefer to be called luigi! i love anime and i'm also luigirules64 on youtube. As my name says i love nintendo^_^ it's one of my many hobbies. I tend to talk a lot and prefer talking to literate people on gaia. People who are really nice are people i most get along with. What i would do with the million or any gold i get is save it first(depending on what amount i get) and then help my friends out. They have dream avis that are only about 100k and i love to help them out. Then i would get my own dream avi(only one i would pick one and take that one and buy the stuff) and spend only what i needed. Then i would save the rest of the money for side quest items or for items my friends would like. Please PM me so we can talk and then request to be friends as i do not DO NOT accept random friend requests. My fav animals are horses and wolves. Nice to meet everyone i hope i win something!!^_^  

luigirules64

Sparkly Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

imabadspeler

Magnetic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:16 pm
Well im 14 and i might be on gaia for a few years so yeah. thats all really  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:20 pm
Hello all, Im lianbow. I got here by finding a page in the chatterbox. When I get some winnings I will either put them towards my questing or donate to my friends.  

ShigureAishite

morgana304

Generous Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:26 pm
My name is Morgan, I'm 20 and just finishing up my junior year in college. I'm a chemistry major, and I don't have a boyfriend, much to my dismay (for some reason the guys around here don't like me, might have something to do with the fcat I'm very focused on my chem work sweatdrop ). I might be bi, but as I can't find any girls to test this on it's kinda hard for me to tell. stressed

I'm originally from a small town in Vermont, but I go to college in Worcester, Mass. I live in a suite with three guys and 2 other girls, all of whom are straight, and in relationships (nuts). wink

If I won gold, I would use half of it to help other people and the other half to indulge my dreams of the perfect avie. smile

If you would like to know anything else about me, I'll answer any question, just pm me. I wish everyone luck.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:48 pm
Hi, you all can call me Vi. Huge DBZ fan (As my name is taken from captain Violet from the Red Ribbon Army in Dragonball biggrin )

I am a roleplayer for another site. I think I do a kickin' job, I might say.

Anyhoo, age is classified. Lets just say I am old enough to drink legally here in the US, so, score for me =D

My net worth? LOL. Somewhere around 24k. That's not including my personal items that I have on at the moment, which would then range about 30k. I am a marketplace whore. =(

What do I plan on doing with the money if I win? First off, I should say you're a generous guy. Good luck after Gaia. =) But I want to get me a Lunar Scythe, and complete my Stealth EvoBlack outfit. biggrin The rest, I'll probably be using to increase my own personal wealth.

thankies much! <3  

VioletCU

Newbie Noob

600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

[Pink Substance]

8,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:57 pm
I'm Pink, those people in real life call me Michelle. I'm 20 years old living in Kansas. I live alone while I wait for my boyfriend to return from Basic Training so I live on the internet when I'm not in class.

I'm a third year Sociology student, I hope to graduate within the next two years and I do plan on going for my Masters.

There's isn't much to say, I'm a computer nerd and a gamer. mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:29 pm
hi im disco actually taylor but ummmmmmmm... i love panic at the disco and really any typre of punk, techno or rock music. (normally music w/ a good beat). wat else... i love my cats jeffery and cuddlez both of which happen to be girls.*fav color: hot pink
*fav food:pot stickers
*fav band: showbreed
*my fav things which i have: nintendo DS, i pod, my cats, my peeps and watever else i think.
*my fav things to do: play guitar
*my fav name brand: roxy
*my fav best friends: amber, rachel, james, ryan, kaiden, mitchell, chase,christina, and u!
*my fav shape: star
JUST KIDDING!!!
LOL hahahahahahaha
mail me

disco586

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:09 pm
Name: Cheyenne
B-day: May 12th
Favorite Animal: Dolphin
Favorite Book: The Hobbit

I love to read! More about me on my profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:00 pm
What's up? smile

My name is Kardel, but my real name is Kyle 3nodding My older usernames on Gaia were Doc`, Klinkz, and iLadder49, if anyone were to remember mrgreen I've had Doc` and Klinkz as names before I got banned for supposed botting (I didn't bot... They just made a mistake and thought I was, so they banned me anyway rolleyes )... Anywho, my likes are Science, Exercising/Weightlifting, Nature, Music, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Archery, and learning about Fire Technology wink My dislikes are long, boring days, terrible drivers, and mathematics rolleyes I'm 18 years old and currently in my fourth and final year of High School blaugh In college, I'll be majoring in Fire Technology and attempt to become a Fire Technician (fancy word for Firefighter) cool

Nothing special~

-Probie-

snow_storm8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:22 pm
hey im mel....im 15 years old and super shy....i have like no life outside of the internet xp ....i love metal, goth, emo and punk bands my favs are HIM, korn, green day, My chemical romance, cky, and um AFI.....lets see....i love art....i dont think im very good though sweatdrop i have an airbrush....if u know what that is....and im working on gettn the hang of it...its harder then it seems!

likes-
black and red
TV (south park, mythbusters, family guy....)
computer (gaia, runescape and myspace)
math and science lol
dogs
emos
manga
music/art

hates-
pink
cats
jerks crying
ppl who hate emos
preps
gym

heres a pic of me xp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
well thats really all so cya snow stormy heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:41 pm
I'm Moko and I'm 16. I want to be a musician and maybe a writer. I really do enjoy a prime book. I like to take pictures and I really love to watch TCM because old movies are the best.
I like to act stupid and sing very loudly because it's more fun that way. When its nice out I love going outside, even just to sit. This weather is lovley ^ ^  

illdemina

Alien Investigator

7,750 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Autumn

Original Gaian

20,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:43 pm
I'm Autumn, and yes it's my real name. biggrin
I'm 23, a bit of a hermit. I work at a bank, (not the best job, but it pays the bills.) I live with my boyfriend of 6 years (tomorrow's our anniversary! xd ),
and our 2 kitties.

I joined Gaia in Mar. of '03, due to a friends interest in it, (we have similar tastes) and it's been my online home since.
It's been fun and exciting seeing all the changes to Gaia over time, as well as a few disappointments here and there.
I started collecting what I considered to be costumes on Gaia about 2 years ago. It eventually developed into me deciding I wanted to do a quest of one of every item on Gaia, which I started about six months later. And have gotten pretty far along on. So, that's what the gold would go towards.
I thought I wanted to do a loan shop for a while if I ever completed this quest... though recent events have put some doubt in my mind. Instead I've been devoting my time to helping Tekton with positions and items needs for tektek. 3nodding

I'm always up for getting to know new people so if your interested in knowing more feel free to pm me. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:25 pm
Yo. I'm The Apple of His Eye. Formerly known as Fluffy Acid Teddy. Who was formerly known at The Donator. Before all those, back when Gaia was still Go-Gaia.com, I was some goofy name with a million numbers after it. Fortunately, I have changed. In the real world, or what scraps of it that are left, I am called Kindra. You may call me Apple, Fluffy, Teddy, Kindra, Tehdi, or anything like that. And if you really get to know me, I will allow you the great honor of calling me Kin. (So far only my boyfriend takes advantage of this).

Heres a picture of me. I have a round head and pale green eyes (in certain lights they're bright blue).

I live in Sunny California, which is called sunny because it's sunny when it chooses to be. Right now it's rain, sun, fog, partly cloudy, more fog, sun, light drizzle and occasionally thunderstorm California. I live with my grandparents who spoil me...a lot. And my little brother. Whom I torture. A lot. I'm an up and coming Senior in High School and am graduating a semester before my class. My hopes is to go to CSU Northridge and study forensic psychology. I love the subject so much that I'm writing a fictional novel about a serial killer. I'm pro-life and pro-guillotine, I'm a Believer. And I use that term only because Christian is demeaning in todays society so take that AFA. Um, I love writing, singing, kittens, babies of all sorts, children, drawing, studying Chinese/Japanese/Portugese/Any language I find interesting.

For the record, I've been to Hawaii three times in my lifetime, Disneyland four, Disneyworld three (four in August), Lake Tahoe a bazillion times, Reno a bazillion and one times and Mexico only once. Quite recently actually. So you could say I am well traveled. But you'd be a liar, since I've just gone to the same places over and over.

I'm a computer nerd, I own a Wii which I use to shoot people on RedSteel, which is better than Halo by about one sword and twenty-seven evil bunnies. I have a laptop which I use for travel and which has the greatest graphics ever so it is my official Sims 2 player. My favorites colors include anything that doesn't give me a migraine, white being on top just because it goes with everything. I like to stay inside my own little world and I love to cook chicken. I have a website which is here. Visit it or red ants will devour you in your sleep.

Um...I work at KFC. -gives you popcorn chicken- Now I have to go take the brownies out of the oven. Tata!  

The Apple of His Eye

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

grapeseed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:35 pm

Well I already made a seperate post but ...

You can call me Miss Grape or just Grape.
Either is fine by me smile

I'm new to the guild.
Been a member of Gaia for 2 years now.
I just missed my Gaia birthday!
*cries* ... haha.

Anywhoo I posted links to THIS lovely mil-a-day giveaway ...

Here are the links :

Profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=1737529

Shop: http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/vend.php?mystore=1737529

Petition: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25984185#1174316416
(under Affiliates and Links)

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces