Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Alkemist ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
I am a fangirl
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
I am a fanboy
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
I am a fan of gold
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Oh dear... what is going on...?
52%
 52%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 23

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:39 pm
"Uhhm..." She tilted her head up and thought, tapping a silver-tipped finger against her chin. "I do believe I do..." She inquired, crouching down out of sight behind the dark bar, rummaging around on the shelves beneath the bar for the medical kit there. The cutest bandages were, of course, tucked inside the simple box. She pulled out a little box labeled 'adorable bandages for thinking apparatus containers' and opened it. "Any specific color or shape?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:06 pm
The plushy emitted a soft murr, climbing into Blin's pocket and peering at the bandages, "...does you have purpleh ones..?"  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:49 pm
'The Dragon' fished out three different bandages: one purpleh-blue, one purpleh-white, and one prupleh-black.
"I do indeed. Take your pick." She extended the hand holding the fanned healing aids, the other setting the box down on the counter so that it would be free to search for other things out of sight.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:17 pm
The plushy eyed each in turn before extending her stumpy arms and taking the purple and black bandage in her round hands, "Thank you, this one should do rather nicely." She offered a weakish smile before starting to fumble with the bandage and it slipped from her grasp, round hands with no fingers weren't really the easist to work with.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:33 am
Blin useing his actual hands began to wind the two types of bandage around kitsunames head and gave her a little peck on the head. "Feel better?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:43 am
She couldn't help but giggle when she had her head kissed, nodding once slowly so as not to get dizzy, "Much...fankies Blin-Blin." She settled down against him happily, raising one arm briefly to feel the bandages.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:17 am
Blin smiled at the woman. "Thank you very much for helping my friend, i apreciate the helpful bangages and clam sandwhich"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:19 am
Blight_of_Luca
Blin smiled at the woman. "Thank you very much for helping my friend, i apreciate the helpful bangages and clam sandwhich"
Nodding in agreement, Kit nuzzed against Blin gently, "Yes, thank you for your kindness."  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:34 am
"It's nothing: we're here to serve, after all." Her smile was friendly as she spoke, but then it was replaced by a flash of insight. "Oh! I'll be right back, I'd like to ask if you've seen a person, but his photograph's upstairs... Wait a moment, bitte?" And the young woman darted to the opening through which the blue-haired young man had gone, skidded a little past it, then dashed through and vanished to the side: from the sounds of it, she turned into a stairwell and was running up the steps.
She continued up to the third floor (although they couldn't hear that) and took down the best shot of Kenton she had (he didn't look lost, confused, or scared, and he was smiling) and headed back down stairs (not forgetting to lock the third floor behind her) at the same headlong pace she'd headed up at.
Die skidded back into the main room and walked, quickly, to the two, offering the picture so they could see. "Have you seen him recently? I've been trying to find him, and I haven't had the best of luck."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:47 pm
The plushy peered down at the picture and sighed softly, shaking her head as she changed back to normal, the bandage still on her head but the headache worse now. Placing her hand on her forehead as she readjusted, Kit looked at the picture once again before looking up at blin, "...I'm not sure I've met him, have you..?"  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:40 pm
Blin thought back to the various people he has seen in the city and recalled the time he took kitsuname to the hospital. "Well i dont know if its the same guy but i saw someone similar minus the cheerful disposition in the hospital recieving treatment a while back though i dont know if hes still there."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:10 pm
"Hospital?!" She looked horrified, her greenish eyes open wide. "When?!"
That was unexpected. Very unexpected. "Was he hurt?! How badly?!" She seemed very upset by the news. true, she had not seen Kenton recently, but she would fight the armies of Hell before letting anyone (who was not a Rabid Fan) lay a finger on him.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:37 pm
"A more helpful and less emotional question would be 'was he with anyone?' Try that Die." (pronounced D-eye) These words drawled silkily from the lips of the slightly furry young man who was leaning casually in the doorframe near the stairs. The dim light glinted off of his well brushed black ears which stuck out of his head much like a cat's. The tight black clothing that hugged his thin frame didn't appear to have been slept in, but then again, he always looked polished, even with a hangover.

Era had awoken.
"Now pass the good stuff. I feel a headache coming on."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:49 pm
Die tilted her head to glare at her almost-useless Finder.
In a gesture of extreme maturity, she stuck her tongue out at him.
Then she turned and sauntered over to the bar and grabbed a bottle, tossing it to him with ease, a Germanic mutter slipping between her lips as she did so, something of exasperation in the way she moved, graceful though it was.

Unfortunately for Era (whose door was suddenly painted with a timeline curled in a loop-di-loo, with two shadowy, rather evil looking ears in the background) had not specified which good stuff, so he got the bottle that looked and smelled and tasted and felt right.
But was absolutely devoid of alcohol.
And did him absolutely no good in regards to his... unique circumstances.

Die had her ways, and he had his.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:55 pm
Era caught the bottle smoothly without moving from the support of the doorframe. He uncapped it and pointed at the bar with one clawed finger. "Nice try Die (With DIe rhyming with try) but the closest good stuff is still thataway."

He grinned softly, his canines gleaming. "It'll take more than that to trick this." He tapped his nose with one long finger, even though both of them knew that his nose had nothing to do with it.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff