Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Ending? (Possible Spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What RE had the best ending?
  Resident Evil 0
  Resident Evil Remake
  Resident Evil 2
  Resident Evil 3
  Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
  Resident Evil 4
View Results

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:26 am
Vash Thompson
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
I have not seen Jurassic Park...nor do I want to...
Why not? It's a great movie.

Saw a little of it once and had to leave the room, I just don't like the premise. And it had several gross moments, what with dinosaur poop and all. Sorry.

Yeah, and people and animals tearing other people's throat's isn't gross. Yeah. what kind of ******** world are we coming too when poop/s**t although natural isn't gross, yet ripping out someone throat and watching them gurgle and drown in their own blood isn't?

hm, didn't see that part, but thanks, now I REALLY don't want to see it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:48 am
Gamer_404
Vash Thompson
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

Saw a little of it once and had to leave the room, I just don't like the premise. And it had several gross moments, what with dinosaur poop and all. Sorry.

Yeah, and people and animals tearing other people's throat's isn't gross. Yeah. what kind of ******** world are we coming too when poop/s**t although natural isn't gross, yet ripping out someone throat and watching them gurgle and drown in their own blood isn't?

You took my post out of context. What would you rather see, someone's insides or s**t just sitting there? Besides that, go outside. Take a look around. And I bet you'll see dog s**t just laying there. Now with that being said, are you never going near a dog or never going to own one because they s**t?  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:27 pm
Yeah, someone complaining about how disgusting s**t is.... What about being in a Resident Evil guild? Zombies... Rotting, mutated flesh, decomposing corpses, giant worms, spiders and other insects. Babboons with missing patches of skin, giant leeches... Not disgusting at all.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:11 pm
Vash Thompson
Gamer_404
Vash Thompson
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

You took my post out of context. What would you rather see, someone's insides or s**t just sitting there? Besides that, go outside. Take a look around. And I bet you'll see dog s**t just laying there. Now with that being said, are you never going near a dog or never going to own one because they s**t?

god...how did I thread about resident evil endings end up being about poop? Anyway, I own a dog thank you and I really don't care, I just don't think dinosaur poop should be in a movie. Now..DIFFERENT TOPIC PLEASE!  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:11 am
Gamer_404
god...how did I thread about resident evil endings end up being about poop? Anyway, I own a dog thank you and I really don't care, I just don't think dinosaur poop should be in a movie. Now..DIFFERENT TOPIC PLEASE!
Dinosaur poop shouldn't be in a movie... Leon and Ashley shouldn't be in Resident Evil, oh how perfect the world could be. Oh well, there's always the next one.

Come to think of it, Ada's ending on Separate ways was another one of those, "Helicopter flying off into the horison." You'd think by #4 they'd try to eliminate cliche' endings like that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:03 pm
I didn't think it was that cliche..just really boring...they should at least say "Wow, that sucked" or something...anyway I don't think Leon should be taken out..just turned back to how he was in RE2, when he wasn't a super-human who says very cheesy things. And what's worse is it looks like their gonna do the same to Chris in RE5...or is it Billy? I've heard rumors of both.  

FoxyAreku

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:20 pm
Gamer_404
Vash Thompson
Gamer_404
Vash Thompson
Gamer_404

Well, I think it got on that topic when you said it had dinosaur poop in it. Besides it being just one scene, with DVDs now-a-days you can skip the dino-s**t.

Back on topic, it's too late for Capcom to change Leon's personality, unless the game is an actual sequel to RE2 (3 doesn't count.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:27 pm
Gamer_404
I didn't think it was that cliche..just really boring...they should at least say "Wow, that sucked" or something...anyway I don't think Leon should be taken out..just turned back to how he was in RE2, when he wasn't a super-human who says very cheesy things. And what's worse is it looks like their gonna do the same to Chris in RE5...or is it Billy? I've heard rumors of both.
It's not Billy. It may or may not be Chris, but there's no way that's Billy. Billy had a big tattoo on his arm, and Capcom wouldn't get rid of it, because that's like saying, "We'll make Wesker dark haired and get rid of the shades." It's possible in real life to do so, but for the purpose of the narrative, Capcom would not do something like that.

And yeah, changing Leon back would be impossible. "Oh, I unlearned all my skills." it wouldn't make sense. The only thing they could do is not bring him into the future games... Well, at least we probably won't see him for at least 2 or 3 sequels.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
It's not Billy. It may or may not be Chris, but there's no way that's Billy. Billy had a big tattoo on his arm, and Capcom wouldn't get rid of it, because that's like saying, "We'll make Wesker dark haired and get rid of the shades." It's possible in real life to do so, but for the purpose of the narrative, Capcom would not do something like that.

And yeah, changing Leon back would be impossible. "Oh, I unlearned all my skills." it wouldn't make sense. The only thing they could do is not bring him into the future games... Well, at least we probably won't see him for at least 2 or 3 sequels.

That's the best we can hope for I guess...though I kinda want, once Capcom gets tired of the series, that they make an end to it where Jill, Chris, maybe Billy , Rebecca, Barry, Leon, Claire, and Ada all meet and team up to take out Wesker and the entire Umbrella corporation. It would be cool, switching from one character to the next throughout the game, they would have to make it pretty massive though.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:07 pm
Yeah, I doublt it will happen... In THAT case, the best we can hope for is extremely detailed epilogues covering EVERY single character who we haven't heard from for a while... With pictures, or cinematics...  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:17 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, I doublt it will happen... In THAT case, the best we can hope for is extremely detailed epilogues covering EVERY single character who we haven't heard from for a while... With pictures, or cinematics...

Well..they already did that with RE3...hopefully they won't do the same thing..  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:47 pm
Gamer_404
Well that's my point. The epilogues in RE3 were cool. On the contrary, I'd rather they do that, than create some lame storyline where all the characters gather together.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
Well that's my point. The epilogues in RE3 were cool. On the contrary, I'd rather they do that, than create some lame storyline where all the characters gather together.

Lame storyline? I liked that idea...plus it would make a brilliant end to the series in the far future...the game would be massive, and it would be like..you start as, for example, Chris and Claire together, starting in a sorta RE0 style, then it would eventually switch to Jill...and so on, and all throughout the game they would slowly meet each other, sorta like an rpg, how you slowly get all your characters, and there'd be several spots in the game where you choose who's story to follow, which would add replay value. Then when the end came around there would be an epic final battle against Wesker and the ultimate bio-weapon, whatever it may be. I don't know about you, but that sounds awesome to me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:39 am
What I mean is, I think the characters should be driven by the storyline, not by gameplay. Let's say they wanted to do what you suggested. So they say, "Let's throw all the characters together and THEN think of a way to make it into a storyline."

What I'd rather have is a game with different chapters, each character having their own chapter. One of the ways that Resident Evil managed to underline that Horror aspect is isolation, in RE1, 2, 3, CVX, etc. The characters are alone for the most part, that's what makes it that much scarier. Resident Evil 0 is awesome, but I wasn't scared at all during that game. I'd much rather prefer the hero travel alone.

That being the case, I'd much rather see a game that has maybe 4 chapters: Chris, Jill, Rebecca and Barry... Not necessarily in that order.

Maybe a sort of a tribute to RE1 to remind people who the original 4 survivors were. And, of course, each survivor would have their partner who they meet up with every once in a while, then split up again afterwards. Chris would have Claire, Rebecca could be reunited with Billy, Jill with Carlos, And Barry could be working with Leon, kind of like in RE Gaiden, only GOOD.
Then, you get to find out what happened to all the characters, the scenarios aren't overcrowded, and maybe you get to decide on who you play as in Chapter 5, and who will be the one to defeat the last boss.  

Biohazard EXTREME

TheLegendaryThiefYunku

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:54 am
Resident evil and all of it possibilitys!
I still want to kill LJ, he wouldn't save Rebecca Chambers from the Hunter during a part in the game. Said that he had no ammo, the guy doesn't even know how to avoid killing monsters!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff