Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Post your Custom Jutsu here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Martin Spiralwave

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:04 pm
For Kaguya (bone) Spine disorder. Pull out spine stick it in a opponents spine and curl your spine around oppnents. most likely shatters opponent followed by and eruption of spikes from ur spine

Hyton Skating cyclone surround opponent with water so its a field of water. ffreeze it and when opponets on ground launh alot of ice spikes followed by an ice cyclopen  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:34 pm
Lightning Dragon Blitz: The user prepares for the attack much like the preparation of lightning blade, then the user charges the opponent and at the last second a Lightning Dragon emits from their hand and comes down on the opponent, and the opponent is hit with your fist surrounded in electricity.  

Crimzon Samurai

Pirate_Knight_Hone

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:01 pm
Here's one for the Kaguya clan, I call it Bone Bending no Jutsu, the user punctures the target with one of their bones (Optional part is that the user's bone must break into the target's bone and be in contact with the marrow). Then the user sends his chakra into the target's bone structure and can control it. Therefore they can break the target's bones, push them out of the skin or just move them. I thought of this as more of a Special Jounin/Interrigator/Torture jutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:48 pm
I call this justu ultimate aero ball the user makes a white ball that stun any enemy close by and then the user will charge at the enemy and launch the ball into the enemy and knock him back and will cause at least 15 damage:fuuton justu I recomend it for byakugon users only  

whitelightningleo

sirgames

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:01 am
Shadow Bind Rising Wind. Can only be used by someone that knows shadow bind. The user uses shadow bind then uses Leaf Rising Wind at the same time.

Genin/Taijutsu

It is Leon's specialty.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:39 pm
akuma jutsu:: turns enemys chakera into a demon and attacks the enemy with twice the power and heals you after the attack.  

dracodragon13

550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Holding My Stuff489142

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:19 am
xXx_uchiha_itachi_xXx
i want u all to see this awesome jutsu from the game

Link

click that link up there

The move white mystic dance she is going to do that or somthing very close i saw it in a preview. he might do the drunk jutsulike in the game mabey  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:37 pm
not sure if anyone did this or if it already exist but... "Comet Rain" Because i learned in science comets are made of water and ice mainly so that could work for the hidden mist village...  

Kentanese

Martin Spiralwave

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:35 pm
thats and awseome idea. its greeat. that inspires me. a whole new line of jutsu using the water and ice in comets. even in broad daylight.

you can make an large comet to travel with.

good thinkin.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:16 am
Chidorigan- A mix of Chidori and Rasengan. Spin chakra in a ball and do the hand signs to do Chidori. You should only use this as a last resort because of useing a lot of chakra.  

cltninja

Martin Spiralwave

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:14 pm
a devistating ability that only people with pure concentrated chakra can use. Turn all yout chakra into something. the bigger the thing you summon with chakra the more chakra you lose. Using this too much can break your arms on destroy them. These attcks cant be clocked and can pierce through diamond. It can even become something but you steadily lose chakra. Originated when someone used a jutsu while forgetting the element. the person dies from chakra over dose.

Chakra attack is what its called. This ability is monstly used by anbu to access things.

most effective way to use this is hide it in a water dragon jutsu then unleash the Twin water chakra dragon. Death gods cyclone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:27 pm
How about this

Hail storm kunai
you make 10 clones each with 10 kunai and have them use a technique to freeze the kunai and throw them in the air then when they hit the target it will freeze them for a few minutes leaving them open for any attack  

Shadow The Assassin Ninja

Pirate_Knight_Hone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:55 am
Im surprised more jutsus havent been approved. Only my Genjutsu one was...it's a bit disappointing really. But w/e, I'll try and think up some more jutsus biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:27 pm
sution: gohatto amamizu daija
description: complicated move that runs within the saiz family and other branches it summons two water snakes that attack the victim and surround him in water then freezing in ice soon exploding and sending ice shards out that stab the victim.  

Havok-Trance

Loonarain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:49 pm
Earth style:Sakura Ken

A bag full of cherry blossoms infused with chakra is tied to a kunai and thrown at an enemy. If the kunai hits the target, the bag explodes and the enemy is surrounded by blade-like cherryblossoms, that cut up the enemy, This move can also be used to temporarily trap enemies.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff