Supernatural: The World of Sam and Dean Winchester

Back to Guilds

Reply Supernatural Stories
Your Ghost Stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have You Ever Had A Supernatural Experience?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Auranstlar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:35 pm
I live in Texas. Which, as everyone knows, is one of the best places to film horror movies. It's so great living in horror stae, USA.

Off topic, yeah. I know.

Well, I used to go to school at ******** Christian School. I would always hang out in the music building since everywhere else was a temporary area.
The music building had piano practice rooms. Every afternoon, when I came in, there was piano music. But, when ever I looked for it, the music would stop, there was a sound of falling papers, and a scream. It freaked me out everytime, but it made me really curious about the sounds.
One day, when I came in early because of drama tryouts, I heard the music start. I asked my sister, who was also trying out, if she heard the music. She told me it was probably from the music teacher's room. She was listening to a CD or something.
I went ahead and told her that I was going to go to the bathroom. I walked out and began my search for the mysterious melody. I ended up in front of the last piano room. It was the first one with a musical instrument in it, I learned that later. There was a girl inside. She was 16 or 17, because our school ran that high as far as grades go. She had long brown hair and one of the school uniforms. I just watched her for a few minutes, and she didn't notice me. After a while, her music suddenly stopped. She bolted off the bench, knocking the music sheets off and onto the floor, where they just kind of vanished. She started running towards the door, but stopped a few feet from it.
Her face blanked out and she fell down. I ran inside, but nothing was in there. I, naturally, was freaked. I ran back into the tryout area, and told my sister about it.
She was so sweet about it too! She told me in a very calm voice that I was nuts and to just sit and try-out. Some help. I looked up the school's history later, and there was nothing about a girl dying in there. I never heard any more music, and everything went back to normal. I've never seen anything else supernatural or strange once I saw that.
I don't go to that school anymore anyway. That was... 6 years ago. I don't think I ever want to go through someting like that again though. It's really scary, especially when your little. It really got me into horror stories though...

I also have all these stories about a home in Georgia, but I never went. My mom toured it and told us about it when she came home. It sounded pretty damn cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:52 am
I live in Hickville (Barre, MA) and its one of the oldest towns settled in our district. Theres a run down old house thats haunted up on one of the older backroads uptown, called Washburn. On the same road theres the burned down remains of a house where a guy used to breed hounds. He was so selective that over half of the pups were drowned. Now their ghosts wander the road as well.

Before I moved up north though, I lived Redneckapaoolsa(Crosby, TX). To say this town is haunted, is an understatement. It was the basis for Poltergiest. Most of the older structures, including the house I grew up in, are built on sacred Native American land as well as a burial ground. I grew up on 17811 Wake CT, a not too ancient house built back in the 70's. When I came home from school some days the TV in loft would turn itself on with the volume cranked all the way. I figured it was my brother, but upon inspection there was no one there. Turned out he was down the street at Jasons. At night, if I stayed up late, I'd see this figure outside my window that scared the living hell out of me. The first time I thought it was someone outside playing tricks. I looked the next morning for tracks, as the past week was constant rain so mud was all outside my window. There weren't any tracks, save for those made by the neighbors dog and the local stray cats. Aside from that theres just the usual, lights turning on and off, doors slamming at random.  

An Unexpected Song

Bohemian Eve

Kawaii Phantom

15,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:58 pm
Hmm local Ghost stories. ehm its not much but a little town thing but it's all we got XD

There was this lady who lived by the train tracks with her husband(i don't know what year this happened all i know is my dad heard it when he was a kid too) anyway. She and her husband got in a fight so she went to take her dog for a walk on the tracks. Well she fell and got her earing stuck in the tracks and she couldn't get loose. Well she looked up and saw the lights and the train came and took off her head. She is SPUPOSED to come at 3am and say "I want my head" but thats the kiddie version XD All I know is you see the lights that blink to tell you the train is coming then you see the train's headlight thing and it gets really cold and such. Nothing special.

Me and my friends went to the tracks to see if it was true. It was scary!! We saw the lights and it got real cold(it was in the middle of the summer) and it started to smell. and I mean like Dead things smell. I could feel something grabing onto my ankles and when we turned to look down the tracks we saw this woman standing there. It was scary! we ran away lol then we started laughing but eh. It's just a local thing i Guess nothing special. oh I live In a Little Town In Ontario. So ya nothing much happens here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:19 pm
DeanWinchester
celestial_aurora
Seergirl
I've heard of the Winchester Manison. My friend went to it. She even has a snow globe from it. Isn't about a lady who lived in this haunted house so she made a bunch of trap doors and stuff to keep the ghosts away?

Yeah, like this psychic told the lady that lived there that she's cursed with evil spirits or something like that so she got all freaked out and made fake doors, windows, stairs, and rooms all over the house to confuse the spirits and trap them in there.

Her family is also the creator of the Winchester rifle, fyi. Winchester being a British last name.

Anyways.

If my head wasn't hurting so bad my vision's blacking in and out, I'd read the others.

But, someone should remind me to go find the stories of my youth pastor, back when "Charlie" was following him around, and then eventually his friend's kid. Those are nightmare inducing, and I don't have nightmares. Not trying to be macho, I just don't. I don't ever remember my dreams anyways. Well...a few, but seriously.
Yeah I've been starting to see the name Winchester pop out more. There's a subdivision called Winchester estates. I saw it while going to monkey buziness. o.O  

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:23 pm
I've been told not to go into old houses with stories about it being haunted. My mom coming from a place with alot of hauntings said that there was this house were this family would bury their bodies in the house. So when people went in there, they would die from vomiting blood. Of course I think it was because of the fumes from that house or the body or whatever's in there. My mom went in there as well and got sick for a week. So I don't go into old houses not well ventilated. LOL. yeah..my dad's seen ghosts when he use to stay alone in a hostel. My mom never really saw one, but other people in my family have.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:10 pm
Burning Rose Icy Hart
ArchArrow
Lol....Nice. So me and my friends are planning to do soemthing really creepy. There is an abandoned hospital near us and we are planning to go inside and us a Ouji borad. To see what happens. Note: The hospital has been closed for a while and is creepiest this ever.

How did that go?

Sadly, We never did it. I wanted to so badly. I actually brought it up recently and we learned that alot of teens have been breaking in to the hospital so there are cops regularly patroling the place...inside and out. So it sucks.  

ArchArrow

Mystical Temptress

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:03 am
wow a thread for ghost stories! I have a few. Yeah I'm like Sam, I have that whole ESP thing going on LOL. Well I just know I seem to be attracted to them somehow. OH well.
I remember bits and pieces and the more my mom tells me about how it happened, I remember more and more.
But I was, I believe six, and visiting my grandmother in North Carolina (I live in Pennsylvania and am 20 now). There was a party downstairs and I really didn't wanna be there. So I wandered upstairs and guess went to play a game or something when someone came over and asked me if I could help them find their ring. I accepted and looked at her and, well she looked normal, except that 1) she was wearing long sleeves 2) she was wearing a dress that looked like it was from the 1800's. (Of course I didn't know later till I went downstairs and told my mom) She thought that I was making it up. It was like 90 degrees so who would wear long sleeves? And as i described her looks (Which I can't remember anymore) my mom said that no one around there looked like that or was seen dressed like that. And I went upstairs telling her I couldn't find the ring. And, well I don't remember after that. I think that maybe she went downstairs and I went back to playing.
But remember that was like years ago. Like 14.

And not too long ago, I seen a white orb floating in my house. It was beautiful the white and blue sparkles it showed off, the way it just floated in the air, it was really beautiful. And I felt calm seeing it. Rather than freaking out. Hard to say who it was or what it was... I was thinking maybe it was my baby kitten that passed away a few months ago.... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:32 am
Well my Grandpa died eight years before I was born. He was a nice guy and my mom always felt like he was "hanging around" My mom told me this.

A few months after I was born I would sit on the ground and just stare at a random door or counter and laugh. I would do this for hours on end. One day I sat there a whole day and would cry if someone moved me.

My mom believes it was her dad because the house would always smell of his cologne while i was staring at the walls and strangely all the Dr.Peppers would disappear.

Btw, Dr. Peppers were my Grandpa's favorite drink. My mom thought of Dr, Peppers like his symbol.  

ZerosBloodyRose94

Serenity Silvia Malfoy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:39 pm
_HichigoGirl_

Btw, Dr. Peppers were my Grandpa's favorite drink. My mom thought of Dr, Peppers like his symbol.

Hehe, mine too!
Anyway, my ghost story isn't very scary, but it was at the time.
Bascially, when I was a kid I would stare at the roof of my room until I fell asleep (not very special, I know). anyway, one night I was starring at the roof, and all of a sudden there's a slight dent in the wall, like paw prints or something. It was creepy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:06 pm
When I was about 8, I was laying in my bed at night and I kept hearing this talking. It sounded like a family. A mom,dad and their son. I remember just sitting their frozen listenin to them talking. The little boy was giggleing and then his dad offered him a yoyo. They talked back and forth about the yoyo and was encouraging the little boy to keep trying to get it right.[ all of this was coming from my bathroom ] I was getting really annoyed and freaked out I ran down from my bunkbed and to the front door of the bathroom. There, was standing the mom,dad and the little boy staring at me from the doorway. I slammed the door and went back up to my bed.

I wasn`t the type of child who would get scared, I didn`t believe in any of that stuff so watching ghost movies didn`t phase me. As for my brother he was just a big wuss, and would cry at night because he said he saw ghosts. haha

This wasn`t a dream nor an illusion, it was freakin real. xD
I will never forget that day.  

-II-Starlight-II-

RealityBites

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:51 am
Once, when I was around 5-7 years old, I was having a bath, in my old house.
I remember it, I got out of the tub, and stood on my stool to look in the mirror to comb my hair.
Once I could see my face in the mirror, I saw the face of a girl, I don't remember perfectly, but my mum told me that I said to her, the girls face was hideous, cut up or something.

My mum would lock me up in the basement of that house when I was bad, the house was 4 stories tall, and also had a crawl space in the bottom floor.
My sister lived in the basement and always saw things down there she says now, but she never mentioned it because she didn't want to scare us at such a young age.
When I was down there, my mum would lock there door and turn out the lights, the light switch was not where I was, but on the other side of the door, where mum was.
I would see shadows, down there, during that time, and hear things being moved around.
I would scream for my mum to let me out, but she never listened, and kept me down there, my little brother remembers too, we would hear things, and see shadows down there.

A few things my younger brother mentioned to me today are:

"When I was in the basement, locked up I would crying coming from by the washing machine. And I asked for mum to let me out and I saw a white figure comes towards me, so I began banging on the door and finally mum let me out, and I told her what happened, and she said it was just my imagination because I was afraid of the dark."

"This one day when we had ginger (our dog) mum told me to go let the dog out, and then when I went down to let her out, I heard a little girl's voice whispering slowly 'let the dog out.'."

"When we were painting Riley's (older brother) room and we were putting hand prints on the wall for fun, and then two random hand prints appeared on the wall."

I also saw a baby appear when I was in my brother's room painting it with my younger brother, I told my mum, and she said it was my imagination, now she tells me it was a ghost, and she'd seen it too.

Also, at my Aunt's house one day after school, I was watching television in her living room, and I looked to my right because I saw something that caught my eye.
The appearance of a girl standing in the doorway appeared, and I began to cry, I didn't do anything except for run upstairs crying.

That's as much as I can remember, but I also used to record my basement, and have caught numerous orbs floating around, some say orbs could just be dust, but only 3-4 appeared and would float in a pattern kind of, you could easily see the 4 of them and nothing else, and right before I picked up the camera from where it was sitting a big blue flash of something flew across the screen.  
Supernatural Stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff