Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild History: A Long Expected Guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vendie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:34 pm
Menegil
Also, if Vendie consents it, I'll move her entire rules sticky here. And add some standart guild rules, also.

Sounds good to me! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:29 pm
Yay Guild!

Yes, not talking about the guild will help prevent illiterate fangirls from requesting to join. And will prevent people from going insane by rejecting them all.  

Kementari

Falathrim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:17 pm
So, no Numenore?

I knew I should have made my own guild when I had the chance. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:43 pm
Falathrim
So, no Numenore?

I knew I should have made my own guild when I had the chance. xp

What if Numenore was the subname? That way people could use either name and still be talking about the same guild.  

Kementari

Falathrim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:45 pm
Numenore and the Undying Lands are completely different things. I'd rather just have The Undying Lands then both at once.

There are reasons why I'm being such a whiny b***h; contempt towards the Valar and to a lesser degree the Vanyar being the primary reason. The lack of Men in the Undyling Lands is the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:04 pm
Quote:
Will edit this with complete list later. Must go to bed. Please don't leave this in a mess! xp I shall nominate a temporary Crew Member to manage things while I'm absent. We'll elect the remaining Crew Members tomorrow.

Longbow, if you wouldn't mind... sweatdrop

Sorry about that... I've only just got on. (Would of been more practical to choose a temporary mod who didn't share the same time-zone) sweatdrop

As for the mules... would it not be easier if only the Aratar had to do this? It gets a bit silly if everyone that joins then has to make a mule account, and then register to the guild on that. sweatdrop
Also I agree with Falathrim; Numenor should not really be included as it is not part of the Undying Lands; not even as a seperate thread.  

Khorkalba

Elainya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:06 pm
Poor Falathirm, but really I agree. I mean, what makes the pointy eared ones so much better? Just because they're immortal and Men are not. Okay, and they were firstborn, but still!

Though, if we did have a Numenore sticky in here, people from the Undying Lands would constantly have to go over to them and taunt them with "Nya nya, you can't catch us!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:41 pm
Poor Atani. There is no place for us in this guild. sad

Elainya
Though, if we did have a Numenore sticky in here, people from the Undying Lands would constantly have to go over to them and taunt them with "Nya nya, you can't catch us!"

And people wonder why Ar-Pharazon tried to invade Aman. xp  

Falathrim

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:53 am
Hhhhmmm...

Hmmm...

Numenorë...why not?! All in favour of changing the guild to Numenor (Since the Elves can go there, and Men live there, everyone'll be happy.), say Anadunë!

EDIT: Vote in the poll for a name to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:03 am
*kicks internet* I want to go hooome... uni network keeps dying on me!

Hm... I don't particularly care about the name, only that I worked a rather long time on that banner! Hmph. blaugh

I like the Fight Club rules as well 3nodding .

Also, no off topic conversation? crying Not even one thread? *is still feeling the urge to make an 'official' OT thread sweatdrop *  

Kazaera

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:25 am
Kazaera

Hm... I don't particularly care about the name, only that I worked a rather long time on that banner! Hmph. blaugh

Also, no off topic conversation? crying Not even one thread? *is still feeling the urge to make an 'official' OT thread sweatdrop *
Off-topicness will be done in a special thread for the effect. No guild can pass without one 3nodding

Will copy the Rules sticky from the Subforum now...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:37 am
Menegil
Kazaera

Off-topicness will be done in a special thread for the effect. No guild can pass without one 3nodding

Will copy the Rules sticky from the Subforum now...

Ah. Good! smile

*trying to think of a mule character... darnit, not enough Noldorin women... actually considering taking a male by now :-/*  

Kazaera

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:27 am
This is a general warning...

Mules are not necessary, they are just for RPing Purposes, and even so if you wish to create one for said RP.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:54 am
Woo, I'm here. And, I was actually able to get to it! Hopefully I'll be able to get to my other guilds now. I don't really have an opinion as to what the name should be though. I like Numenor, but all the banners already... Oh well. I don't think I'll vote in the poll. [/pointless rambling]  

Hironaur

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:40 am
Both names and places have problems.

This might be a little late, but what if the name were something like "West of Middle-Earth" or "Into the West", except not stupid like those? Then both places could be included.

Me, I don't really care what the name is. I'll be happy with either. 3nodding  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces