Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most regretful Resident Evil experience? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cadaverous013

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:20 am
Vankala
][Wolfie][
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When I was replaying RE Remake, I got to the part with Lisa.
I saw her, then ofcourse ran away.
But right as I got out of her shack my grandma called me so I could get her some food from the other room.
So I left my game, and stupidly, I didn't pause it.
When I came back a little while later, I was dead.
So I was like "WTF That zombie in the forest must've come up the hill and eaten me or something."
Curious, I played that part over again.
Then when I got outsie the shack, I waited.
Just as I was about to give it up and just leave,
Lisa freaking Trevor came out around the opposite side of the house.

I screamed and ran like a little girl.
...Well, Jill ran, I screamed. xD;;
I rather regretted finding that out.

lol, I'm gonna try that. razz

Lisa is very territorial of her shack.
xD;;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:31 am
][Wolfie][
Vankala
][Wolfie][

When I was replaying RE Remake, I got to the part with Lisa.
I saw her, then ofcourse ran away.
But right as I got out of her shack my grandma called me so I could get her some food from the other room.
So I left my game, and stupidly, I didn't pause it.
When I came back a little while later, I was dead.
So I was like "WTF That zombie in the forest must've come up the hill and eaten me or something."
Curious, I played that part over again.
Then when I got outsie the shack, I waited.
Just as I was about to give it up and just leave,
Lisa freaking Trevor came out around the opposite side of the house.

I screamed and ran like a little girl.
...Well, Jill ran, I screamed. xD;;
I rather regretted finding that out.

lol, I'm gonna try that. razz

Lisa is very territorial of her shack.
xD;;

Lol, apparently. sweatdrop  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:54 pm
I'm surprised she didn't come at you with a shotgun.

"Git outa my shack! Slackers!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:25 pm
I never thought that that could happen. Of course, I never stuck around because I was paranoid about stuff like that.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:05 am
The first time I played REmake and encountered Lisa, I was like "Aw crap. Hey, maybe that board that the crank was on is open now!" So I tried running past her and got poor Jill's head smacked around. At least she was alive. Can't let a body like that go to waste! XD So I go down, see it's still a dead end and I'm like "..Oh, now I know what it feels like to get it in the backdoor.. ow.." Lisa jumps in, I climb up, and just as I'm about to be out of reach and get a green herb from the item box, she smacks my legs with her arms and kills me. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:20 am
Canas Renvall
The first time I played REmake and encountered Lisa, I was like "Aw crap. Hey, maybe that board that the crank was on is open now!" So I tried running past her and got poor Jill's head smacked around. At least she was alive. Can't let a body like that go to waste! XD So I go down, see it's still a dead end and I'm like "..Oh, now I know what it feels like to get it in the backdoor.. ow.." Lisa jumps in, I climb up, and just as I'm about to be out of reach and get a green herb from the item box, she smacks my legs with her arms and kills me. D:
Death by spanking.....harsh dude....  

Psychotic_Relations

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:53 am
Hello everyone. I'm new to the guild here. Mines the time when I played RE4 on the PS2 with the gangster outfit on, and the Chicago typewriter. I was fighting a chainsaw Ganado, and mistakenly, i tried to reload my gun. instead, Leon did his hat toss, which resulted in me being beheaded by the chainsaw dude. Doh! my second regret was shooting a regenerator's leg off, and thinking it wouldn't bite me... sweatdrop well, that was damn scary...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:04 pm
I couldn't resist posting this, seeing as it just happened.

Re4. Los dos gigantes battle.

So, I thought I'd be badass and take both of them out the old fashioned way, right? I had plenty of ammo saved, and I had maybe 11 grenades. The first one goes down easy. Two times I had to cut, thats it!

But the second one... the one with the mask? Yea... took me four tries... using all of my Shotgun, Rifle, and about 7 magnum rounds. And before you get going, I'm not a crappy shot. The thing is huge!! You'd have to have a seizure in the middle of the battle to miss that big lump of ugly exclaim

I'm not so sure 30,000 pesatas is worth it. So I made an extra save just in case I get stranded down the road. stare  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:42 am
one of my most regretful experience was fighting the last boss for the first time on caution it was horrible, i think i had about 30 retry's before i had figurd out i had to shoot the moster before the guy in the helocopter droped the rocket laucher,i thought you had to avoid the tyrant until the timer goes down to 30 secounds remaining then the guy drops the rocket launcher i couldnt belive it when i found out. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:21 pm
NotteRequiem
I couldn't resist posting this, seeing as it just happened.

Re4. Los dos gigantes battle.

So, I thought I'd be badass and take both of them out the old fashioned way, right? I had plenty of ammo saved, and I had maybe 11 grenades. The first one goes down easy. Two times I had to cut, thats it!

But the second one... the one with the mask? Yea... took me four tries... using all of my Shotgun, Rifle, and about 7 magnum rounds. And before you get going, I'm not a crappy shot. The thing is huge!! You'd have to have a seizure in the middle of the battle to miss that big lump of ugly exclaim

I'm not so sure 30,000 pesatas is worth it. So I made an extra save just in case I get stranded down the road. stare

nice dude smile  

fontelos2

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:53 am
lol I laugh at myself when I do stuff like that. Im using the spare save file to fool around with target practice... which is always a good way to blow off steam after work...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:20 am
I think my most regretful experience is never saving before a boss battle in any game. That always got annoying after a while.  

StriderHayato

Cpt GorrillaCakes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:35 am
Ichigo Kurosaki100k
Ever going against nemesis with a knife
(Boy was I high) jk

Errrr.... yea bout that. u must not know how to kill nemesis with the knife then.
of course u can only do this in the RPD fight. When he appears run to the evidence room then to the room after that. when he appears(might be best to wait until he runs out of rockets) make him chase after u. While hes in pursuit run into that office with the dead cop (leon has a cutscene with him in RE2) and run right past the bookshelf. if done right nemesis will run after u but will get caught on an invisible part of the the bookshelf, leaving him within reach of ur knife. be careful. if he still has a rocket launcher im not sure he'll use it or not (i always dodge them) and after a short period of time he'll get uncaught from the bookshelf. But u can always repeat this process. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:26 am
I thought this would make all you Re4 haters smile.

So last night I decided to finish the game. Krauser took me a few tries because I hadn't played the game in a little while, and I was very used to RE Zero's controls.

That's beside the point.

Saddler went down easy peasy.

Then came the Jet-Ski sequence. Do you know how many times I had to re-try that awful piece of s**t ending to the game? 13 times. 13 Times!!!!!

My roommate will quote me as saying:

"What the *beep*! This is the stupidest mother*beeping* game I've ever played! I beat the *beeping* final boss! Let me watch the end credits!!!"

It was interesting... and a little sad... but you can blame Sudafed for that.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:27 am
Cleon S Kennedy
Ichigo Kurosaki100k
Ever going against nemesis with a knife
(Boy was I high) jk

-Picture-

Errrr.... yea bout that. u must not know how to kill nemesis with the knife then.
of course u can only do this in the RPD fight. When he appears run to the evidence room then to the room after that. when he appears(might be best to wait until he runs out of rockets) make him chase after u. While hes in pursuit run into that office with the dead cop (leon has a cutscene with him in RE2) and run right past the bookshelf. if done right nemesis will run after u but will get caught on an invisible part of the the bookshelf, leaving him within reach of ur knife. be careful. if he still has a rocket launcher im not sure he'll use it or not (i always dodge them) and after a short period of time he'll get uncaught from the bookshelf. But u can always repeat this process. ninja

He's called Marvin my friend.
And if you need to do that to beat him with the knife don't bother with a knife only game. He will slaughter you on the clock tower battle. But he can be killed (I've done it)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff