Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Grey Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:09 pm
"Well thats good to know." said thomas, leting his hands to his side, half sarcastilcy.

"I was more curious as to what your name was."

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:11 pm
"Call me Kaylynn. Any thing else you desire?"  

Fighter for all

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:15 pm
He just lesson to what was going on in front of him. He then looked up to the roof of the room. “What is in this tower?” He was wondering that because of the intruder why he would resort to braking and interring. Unless there’s something of value inside, and the creatures he sent to patrol the tower. Like they were protecting or looking for something or maybe clearing this place out like it was not hers to begin with. But he just sigh and lowered his head. “But that was a dumb question to begin with. Because you would not tell me if there was.” He then start to head towards the door that lead to the higher level of the tower.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:15 pm
THomas shut his eyes, and slowly, very slowly, unaturaly slowly leaned his head back and began laughing. Its was a cool laugh, just a little dark, nothing like the man's normal personality.

He smiled jokingly, "What if I told you what I wanted was..." he couldn't finish the sentence, he was alughing to hard.

"Don't worry abouyt it." he said gettomg up, taking back his rifle, adn walking towards the door. "ANy pressing matters?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:52 am
"Besides intruders in this place...no. Find them and remove them. don't kill them."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:36 pm
He poped his neck, poped his nuckels, and gave a small streatch. His shoes clicked athouritavily as he walked to the door.

As he stood at the door and gave a very informal salute, smiling feindishly over his shoulder, "Just call me the tyrant in a three piece suit."

He proceded down the hall, shoes taping like the hands of a clock, counting down the time untill some terrible tragedy occured.

He came down, to the front of the building, and his teethed showed like the mouth of a crocodile as he looked at Sin. "SO tell me, just why do you see fit to intrude so? Were aren't taking visitors at the moment... please, leave now unlss you have some bussiness to attend to." he sadi coldly.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:48 pm
The Lich king came in sight of the building, noting the gaurd and other person outside.

He brought with him the scent of the necropolis, open graves, and a slight tinge of rotting flesh.

"Well, I supose I should wait till that little confrontation is over..." said the LIch KIng patiently.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:40 pm
"Master...?" She spoke softly to him.  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:27 pm
"Yes, what is it?" sai dthe LIch king kindly turnin g to face his loyal servant.

Simultaniously, it seemed as if chunks of livving flesh crawled out from under the litches robes,m afixing themselves over his face and hands. SOon after, he apeared to be a naturaly handsome young man with light green eyes and thhick black hair. His clothes blotched and warped unwinding there threads and fibers. THey reaembkled into an victorian era coat and suit of marrons, reds, and browns

"Certainly is nice we never encountered anyone, isn't it." smiled the lich as his disguise completed itself.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:04 pm
"It is good." She said and nodded.  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:33 pm
"Thank you, I do put quite a bit of thought into it." he said, gesturing towards himself.

"Were both lucky you need no disguise."

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:58 pm
"I don't...true, but i don't like taking off my hood...but if master wished it."  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:08 pm
"No, no." said the Lich King softly, his voice quickly changing to that of a young man's. "You can do as you like. Your my servent, not my slave."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:16 pm
Reaper nodded. "I shall keep it on for nwow master." She turned her head. "Shall we be going?"  

Lori Naoi

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:55 pm
Masaru yawned as he came within sight of the large grey tower.

"Is this the place?" he wondered, staring up at the building.

"How may other places in this city can be called 'The Grey Tower'?" A black box floating at his side asked.

"Oh shut UP Div!" Masaru complained, smacking the box with his hand and causing it to spin wildy in the air. He found a mild sense of amusement as the box spun to a stop.

"Hey, HEY!" the spirit complained. "How many times have I told tell you before? You should refer to me as 'Doctor V. Takizawa'."

"Four thousand and eighty three times, and that name is STILL BS, Div." Masaru complained as he approached the revolving door to the tower. "I mean, since when is there a 'V' in Japanese?"

"Since WHEN is 'Masaru Mei-Fa' a Japanese name?" he countered.

"Erm... point." Masaru admitted as they passed through the revolving door. "Now, let's see who the heck had the balls to call me up this time...  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff