Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Pokemon RP....YES WE'RE GOING BACK TO OLD SCHOOL!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ho yesh...It's old school
  YAY!
  NUUUU!!
  Huh...?
  WhaEva
  POLL WHORE!!!!
  O_O no comment...
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:08 pm
"But it really is strange, isn't it, Eve...? Oh! I just realized! I never introduced you to my pokemon! This is Eve, my Eevee! That's Sara, my Suicune. Ahiru-chan, my Golduck and Cathy my Butterfree!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:37 pm
She smiled, and greeted the pokemon. "It's nice to meet you all. This is my Growlithe," Naru pointed to him. "Zen. You'll meet the rest of my pokemon in time."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:44 pm
Celia smiled. "Hi, Zen!" she petted Zen's head and scratched behind his ears. "Why, you didn't bring them with you...?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:53 pm
Zen barked happily as Celia pet him. "Oh, I did. But, They need some rest. We finished another battle at the gym recently."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:55 pm
"You're a Gym Leader...?" Celia asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:09 pm
"Oh! Yes, I am." She nodded. "Tendo's gym leader."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:18 pm
"wow! I've never met a Gym Leader before! I don't do that whole Gym Battle thing...I prefer to just get to know my pokemon than to battle them needlessly against other pokemon..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:21 pm
"Yes, I've meet others like that before." She smiled faintly. "I needed to spend more time with my pokemon."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:28 pm
Celia smiled sweetly, tilting her head to the side. "Well, once we're done here, I know this great place where we can go, to just hang and let our pokemon run around and have fun!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:30 pm
Zen barked happily. "Yes, That'd be nice! It's good to spend time with pokemon out of battle."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:39 pm
Celia nodded. "I think that's why my pokemon are the level they are... it's more of a friendship thing than a battle thing..." She pet Eve that was still in her arms, smiling at her other pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:45 pm
"I should try that things that way more often. It's good to treat your pokemon so well."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:50 pm
"Yeah. It's all I've known. I've been raised thinking this way. That pokemon are our friends, not pets or tools, but friends that we have to treat accordingly."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:54 pm
Naru picked up her Growlithe, stroking it behind the ears. "I wish others could understand that the way you do."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:58 pm
"It's a family thing. All the females in my family have been pokemon...what would be a good word for it....hippies? Okay, pokemon hippies. And I'm actually the first one who has ever been a trainer as well as a hippie..."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff