Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The most stupid question EVER. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bleeding unicorn

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:47 am
Chaos A.D.
arabs aren't that smart
That is false stereotyping. I myself happen to be an Arab and i have you know I am very smart. Although EmoJirachi is perfectly correct. Middle Easterns care very much for fashion and fakeness. They do not accept emo, punk, or goth children and often blame the parents and talk to them in Arabic, thinking the child is dumb and doesn't understand.Most of my relatives or even Arab family friends always question me and says omething along the lines of, "Why do you dress that way? Do your friends do that? Do you think it is cool?" So in the end, they aren't dumb, just unwilling to accept.
Back to the actual topic, yes, people in my school ask me more then weekly if I'm emo. They always ask to see my arm, and I admit, I do have a couple of month old cuts on my left arm[because I'm right handed],but I always show them my right arm and they're to dumb to realize that a right handed person uses their right hand to cut. A boy I've known since elementary school has taken to not calling me by my name,Shereen, but rather addressing me as Emo. Apparently, I am supposed to respond to that. rolleyes
But whatever, people are weird. No matter what stereotype you are and what you do, you'll have someone bothering you about it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:03 pm
Xyloid
Wait, I need to ask you a question.

Are you emo?

look this is an emo guild
look at the banner and it saus in big,bold letters 'The Emo Guild'
that has to be the stupidest question asked on this guild.

Balmung372

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:01 pm
Balmung372
Xyloid

Are you emo?

I'm not emo and I'm in the guild.
Rellik is the guild owner and he's not emo.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:04 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Balmung372
Xyloid

Are you emo?

Neither am I.
Sorry to break your illusion.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:50 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
DaisukeOrDark
Balmung372
Xyloid

Are you emo?

Neither am I.
Sorry to break your illusion.
nor am I
and I only know 1 smart arab, but thta afgan kid i met was awesome. i've herd stories from my gf about them  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:56 pm
this thread has turned to the intelligence of middle easterners, people...  

The-helper-of-the-poor

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:58 pm
how many people actually from the middle east do you know?  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:35 am
bleeding unicorn
Chaos A.D.
arabs aren't that smart
That is false stereotyping. I myself happen to be an Arab and i have you know I am very smart. Although EmoJirachi is perfectly correct. Middle Easterns care very much for fashion and fakeness. They do not accept emo, punk, or goth children and often blame the parents and talk to them in Arabic, thinking the child is dumb and doesn't understand.Most of my relatives or even Arab family friends always question me and says omething along the lines of, "Why do you dress that way? Do your friends do that? Do you think it is cool?" So in the end, they aren't dumb, just unwilling to accept.
Back to the actual topic, yes, people in my school ask me more then weekly if I'm emo. They always ask to see my arm, and I admit, I do have a couple of month old cuts on my left arm[because I'm right handed],but I always show them my right arm and they're to dumb to realize that a right handed person uses their right hand to cut. A boy I've known since elementary school has taken to not calling me by my name,Shereen, but rather addressing me as Emo. Apparently, I am supposed to respond to that. rolleyes
But whatever, people are weird. No matter what stereotype you are and what you do, you'll have someone bothering you about it.
....I'm not exactly Arab...I'm Palestinian though....Although some Arab countries do that...But everyone excepted me the way I am...So I think I'm fine...Actually, where I am, there are goths and punks....Mostly preps (sadly...)  

The Raining Soul

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:53 am
Sakuto Uchiha

We've noticed...it happens.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:27 am
All the time.
So, they force you to be emo, then they partranize me about it.
and it's just kind of like..

"please, go jump off a cliff"

<3

DuckTapeM u f f i n

Balmung372

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:52 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Sakuto Uchiha

We've noticed...it happens.

....wait...im really slow in the times....i guess they're only good in engineering.
lol. not mention the incident the US had with them on 9/11, it really made that clear.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:56 am
I usually don't get asked. I get "emo tagged" (some huge senior or junior comes and punches you in the arm) I also almost got hugged by some creep who thinks that you should hug an emo every day. The only person who actually asks is this guy in my science class but he also asks if I eat living animals or drink blood so I ignore him. That's what you should do, they get bored with you then.  

Autumn-PostxMortem

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:50 am
-xSkull-Candyx-
I usually don't get asked. I get "emo tagged" (some huge senior or junior comes and punches you in the arm) I also almost got hugged by some creep who thinks that you should hug an emo every day. The only person who actually asks is this guy in my science class but he also asks if I eat living animals or drink blood so I ignore him. That's what you should do, they get bored with you then.

Wow. I'd be prettyy scared if some stranger hugged me randomly every day. 0-0  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:18 pm
RachelInTheRye
-xSkull-Candyx-

I kicked him, so now he leaves me alone.  

Autumn-PostxMortem

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:12 pm
-xSkull-Candyx-
RachelInTheRye
-xSkull-Candyx-

I kicked him, so now he leaves me alone.

Haha. Lol. You have learned the ways of Rachel. =b  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games