Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Is it wrong? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sebastian Mizugi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:31 pm
There's nothing wrong with that. Besides even if they were related it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Its only a manga and not real life, so I say go for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:45 am
well technically they arent related and im sure its gonna be fine in the end but i dnt think its wrong if tehy end up together as long as they love each other and end up happy u no?  

Azriel Silverwings

Yuki Cross Guardian Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:00 am
User Image

its not wrong because Kaname and Yuki aren't relate by blood ;o

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:02 am
Look, i don't think Kaname and Yuki together is wrong because even though they are siblings love is still love. Plus they aren't related, related. ^.^  

My_Wolfs_Wings

xSnow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:41 am
*Spoiler Alert*

You guys are all saying "Because they are not blood related, its okay." Really, they aren't blood related. But what about Kaname & Yuuki? They are. And guess what, they think its okay. But the thing is, Kaname says something like "Its okay. We aren't human. We are beasts. And mother & father were siblings." I guess it is okay. I mean, Yuuki has lived ten years, more than half of her life loving Kaname. I guess it is okay to love whomever she loves. I mean, it isn't that much of a deal when you truly love someone. And also, Kaname claims they aren't blood related? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:48 pm
It's almost as if it's battle between the Law and Biological. Since Zero and Yuuki are Lawfully siblings, while Kaname and Yuuki are Biologically.

It is not wrong in any angle. But in a few sights as we see it. Both Relationships have a certain flaw.  

Donovan Gyoku

Ino_-_Yamanaka

Ruthless Fatcat

15,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:29 am
It's not wrong, cause they're not blood related.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:48 am
Hitokiri-hime
So long as they're not blood-related, it's perfectly fine with me. =]

I agree with you! 3nodding  

LadyJupiterr

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:39 pm
XmistressXsaenX
Yuki and Zero> i think they're such a cute couple...but is it wrong for semi-brother sister to fall in love?

heart Technically sense there not related, yuuki is free to date whoever she pleases. I sometimes like the idea of zero and yuuki getting together 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:56 pm
There's nothing wrong for them to be together since their not really brother and sister. And I sincerely prefer Zero than Kaname. whee  

xXyamoli21Xx

moonholder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:13 pm
no theres nothing wrong since their not blood related, im a total zeroxyuuki fan, god i heart them!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:22 pm
No it's not wrong. Read Cherry Juice. (A manga)

And they aren't blood related, at all. And they're purrrrfect for each other. 3nodding

And, Zero is very hot. heart  

oozu

denden456

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:11 am
I love Cherry Juice! They weren't blood related of course because they were step siblings oozu!
I believe its nt right...U..think of it...if u were to marry ur sibling(if u have one) Would you have a child? Bet u wnt since u would be "icked"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:28 am
They aren't really siblings, they didn't even know each other until the were around 11, so it's fine.

And Yuuki and Kaname aren't exactly blood-related either...what with Kaname being the Kuran ancestor and not truly Yuuki's brother...it's not really Kaname's real body either, right? Riido just put Kaname's soul in that body.  

x kitkatlove

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:24 pm
Kaname is not the real brother. Is going to be funny when Yukki figures that out. I wonder if everyone else knows except her... stare Anyway, they can get together...there's no shame to it(not really)....that is if Zero doesn't do something about it. (OR some unamamous person from the manga) sweatdrop stressed  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff