Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Rare & Unheard of pairings. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

General Snicker-Doodle

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:13 pm
Shuuchu
Mistress Karisuta Amamizu
Icy_Inu_Youkai
Mistress Karisuta Amamizu
Miss Chocolate Kiss
LucarioxAsh. 8th movie, nuff said. It was so cute! heart whee

I didn't see much of a pairing in that.....It was more of an understanding.....Kinda......If Lucario is getting paired with someone, it should be Sir Aaron.

I like the idea of LucarioxAsh...but I much prefer Sir AaronxLucario like you. 3nodding

It isn't a bad idea, but it just wasn't that huge of a spark to me.....That's why I prefer Sir AaronxLucario to AshxLucario. If anyone comes up with MaxxLucario, I'm going to laugh.

People have come up with Lucario/Max. It's called Shokorashipping.

Special. People make pairings out of anything. What's next? LucarioxChocolate?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:25 pm
>_>
<_<

Blaziken/Infernape, yo. Hawt-ness. Srsly, if I weren't lame, I'd name it something stoopid like Infernalshipping.

Or something.

And, you know, Swellow/Staraptor. ninja  

Kurai007

Yui D Flowright

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:49 pm
Aura Guardian Sir Aaron
angel_of_death2345
Aura Guardian Sir Aaron
RileyxHikari!!!! (HikarixRiley, DawnxRiley, HikarixGen, GenxDawn HikarixSir Aaron, Dawnx Sir Aaron)
I LOVE this couple! yet I can't find enough fan art for it! (I only know about four fans of it...)

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, favorite pokemon couple EVER! (and I have a total AshxMisty fettish)

dont like the AshXmisty pairing much, but i love the HikariXRiley pairing! Is so cute! heart heart heart 4laugh

heheheheh rah rah rah RIleyxHikari!!! Everyone should be a HikariRiley fan!!!! WOO!

and about your sig... >.> SIR AARON ISH MINE!! (see da avi? x3) well.. I guess you can have Aaron... maybe... I'll steal Riley heart heart heart heart

we'll share him. So he is both of ours (wonder how he would feel if he knew he was fought over by two or more girls. My cousin who's nine, developed a crush on him)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:52 pm
I just watched the Movie Latios and Latias and I looove Latias/Satoshi<3 or Latios/Pikachu/Satoshi.
I also have a a original character/Latios fanfic brewing x3

B4D W0LF

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:09 pm
hello k!tty
Is there a pairing for Lucario/Mew/Mewtwo?
User Image
This image made me think of it.
I love the idea of Mewtwo getting jelous towards Lucario. x3

Wouldn't work.
Mewtwo is a psychic type. Lucario is a fighting/steel type. If Mewtwo were to fight Lucario to win back Mew's love, Mewtwo would PWN Lucario. So there'd be no point for Mew to dump Mewtwo, because he would defeat
Lucario anyway...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:03 pm
I don't know why but i think Sir AaronxAsh and Ho-oh(human)xAsh....i'm weird..  

Narutos Mommy

Yui D Flowright

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:10 pm
I dont know why, but I really like TreekoXeevee. I think it's cute!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:30 pm
Headstrongshipping.
CharizardxSatoshi

It's far from my favorite, but if I had to have a PokéxTrainer relationship going, I'd certainly root for that one.

Diglett Girl

SimonSmith

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:29 pm
Mythey7789
hello k!tty
User Image

Wouldn't work.
Mewtwo is a psychic type. Lucario is a fighting/steel type. If Mewtwo were to fight Lucario to win back Mew's love, Mewtwo would PWN Lucario. So there'd be no point for Mew to dump Mewtwo, because he would defeat
Lucario anyway...

I disagree. Lucario is neutral to Mewtwo's Psychic attack while Lucario has a wide selection of insanely powerful moves to choose from.

Of course, in anime/movie logic, the effectiveness doesn't matter, so Lucario would just use Focus Punch = win.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:10 pm
Mythey7789
hello k!tty
User Image

Wouldn't work.
Lucario anyway...

maybe Mewtwo wouldn't pwn him because he doesnt want to hurt mew? sweatdrop
he could be a great big ol' softy and we just never knew!
or maybe not sweatdrop

B4D W0LF

Yui D Flowright

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:12 pm
hello k!tty
Mythey7789
hello k!tty
User Image

Wouldn't work.
Lucario anyway...

maybe Mewtwo wouldn't pwn him because he doesnt want to hurt mew? sweatdrop
he could be a great big ol' softy and we just never knew!
or maybe not sweatdrop

I vote your choice. Mewtwo (in my opinion) seems like the kind of guy, that if he fell inlove with someone, and that person was inlove with someone else, or loved him, but then fell for someone else. He would just stand by and let that person be happ, instead of getting angry or try fighting that person (and i know pokemon are technacly a 'preson' but thewy are so friggin intelligent sometimes that i cant help but refer to them as people sometimes. Hey, they can be a lot smarter than people sometimes.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:48 pm
SimonSmith
Mythey7789
hello k!tty
User Image

Wouldn't work.
Lucario anyway...

I disagree. Lucario is neutral to Mewtwo's Psychic attack while Lucario has a wide selection of insanely powerful moves to choose from.

Of course, in anime/movie logic, the effectiveness doesn't matter, so Lucario would just use Focus Punch = win.

Umm...this is MEWTWO we are talking about, he blocked a hyperbeam with one hand. Then, when anyone ran up to him to punch him he would fling them away like a ragdoll. Mewtwo is SUPPOSED to be the strongest Pokemon in the world so his only real match is mew.

If Lucario used Focus punch he'd just block him with his psycic energy and fling him away. The only way Lucario would remotely stand a chance if if he used his aura powers.

Angelic Indigo Wolf

yinyang64
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:43 pm
CelesteShipper - Mars & Sabrina. I ship it. Both are some of my favorite characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:58 am
Lt. Surge and Meowth? They have the same VA in the original. Lol.  

Yellow-kun
Crew

chelseamay95

Chatty Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:17 am
what about the shiping between the two pokemon rangers from the games or them and ther plusel/minum  
_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff