Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Castle Oblivion RP (needs a Marluxia and Demyx fast) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zexion69

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:28 am
GiftGoddessofSorrows Ann
(walks in) I see what you do Zexion you talk about me when I wasn't even in the room then you go behimd my back and say everthing about what happen between us...(looks puzzle for a moment then shuts up)
You weren't helping me untie my shoe you were..............(looks over) I mean stay away from me.. There is nothing going between us.

Zexion just looked at Demyx as tears welled in his eyes you cant cry, you cant cry, Zexion quickyy excused himself and created a portal to his room, so he could try to rid himself of the pain that had been growng in the place where his heart should be, in peace  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:06 pm
ok crying I am sorry Zexion....  

GiftGoddessofSorrows Ann

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Zexion69

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:29 pm
GiftGoddessofSorrows Ann
ok crying I am sorry Zexion....

zexion heard demyx outside his door but it didnt matter, his beloved would never feel the same,"leave me alone" he groaned as he watched the fresh trickling blood course down his arms,  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:38 pm
Alixraen
LightPinkAngel
"*Gasp* I was never with Saix. He's too.... ugly. And plus, he was the hideous hairdo and horrible scar, not to mention his face." And Xemnas continues to insult Saix.

"My hair? No no no. Last time I checked, you were the one sneaking in bottles of Herbal Essence into the castle, trying to hide them. And what's with the voice, you sound like a robot. *imitates Xemnas* "He just kept talking in one incredibly long monotonous unbroken sentece moving from topic to topic so no one could interrupt him..."

"I don't talk in an incredibly long monotonous unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so no one could interrupt me, my hair needs to be conditioned everyday, its so delicate and I'll get *gasps* spilt ends, that must never, ever on your life happen, ever."  

LightPinkAngel

PC Chaos the second

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:37 am
axel panics

"where is he i think i lost my roxas...ROXAS!!! WHERE ARE YOU"

he runs around the room like a fairy looking for roxas  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:12 am
Larxene had been shopping at Walmart during the bowling session, looking for the video camera that captures images just right. She returned while Xemnas and Saix are arguing and Demyx hurts Zexion's feelings. She captured all of both above scenes on camera and started copying them to DVD right away, thinking all the while about all of the money she would make selling them to other yaoi fangirls on EBAY!  

Soleara

Risu-Saru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:12 am
(('ello, ya'll))

Roxas walked in the castle. His first thought was Why is the organization so obsessed with the color white? His second was Why is Axel running around like a fairy? His third was s**t, I think he's looking for me...

"Axel, quit the panic, I'm here..."

((btw, I play the type of Roxas who may be gay (in secret) but doesn't like to let on, and isn't a huge fan of public affection. But a huggy axel usually changes that eventually))  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:04 am
"Demyx" (said to self) Ok, I am going to fish.....I like fish.... (fishing)( A big shark came up and grabs Demyx and takes off) Ummmmmmm Ill be backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

GiftGoddessofSorrows Ann

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

GiftGoddessofSorrows Ann

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:07 am
just kidding....  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:58 am
Larxene was still recording everything that was going on, and laughing evilly to herself about all of the blackmail material there was on the camera. Then, bored, she snuck up behind Roxas and Axel and zapped them with lightning, making them jump. "HAHAHAHAH!"  

Soleara

PC Chaos the second

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:25 pm
Risu-Saru
(('ello, ya'll))

Roxas walked in the castle. His first thought was Why is the organization so obsessed with the color white? His second was Why is Axel running around like a fairy? His third was s**t, I think he's looking for me...

((btw, I play the type of Roxas who may be gay (in secret) but doesn't like to let on, and isn't a huge fan of public affection. But a huggy axel usually changes that eventually))
ROXAS!!

axel runs up and hugs him  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:29 pm
((This sounds like fun.. XD

Name Xigbar
Age Old, but still kicking!!
OTP Not sure.. I swear Zexion's got a thing for the little dude Demyx, and then there's always Xemaix..
Interests Guns, shooting things, acting young, defying physics, and a lot of other things.. ))  

The Sphinxyness

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Name: Marluxia
OTP: T.T No one I believe...(better not be)
Interests: Playing with Roses ((I guess...-_-'))  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:07 pm
PC Chaos the second
Risu-Saru
(('ello, ya'll))

ROXAS!!

axel runs up and hugs him

*Watching Roxas get glomped* stare Poor Roxas...  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces