Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:31 pm
"Finally...the truth. Now was that so hard to reveal?" The exiled elf crossed her arms under her bust, turning back to look at the King. The look on his face was priceless to her. He had decreed that she was no longer of their kingdom, which meant she didn't have to worry about the treaty.

Several elves looked to her as she spoke, whispering among themselves as to how she knew about it. "You sent those nobles into exile because the knew of the treaty, they knew before you did. Did you ever think upon the fact that this most likely would come back to haunt you? That something would happen? No...you didn't, and now your kingdom is confused and wanting an explanation. I will inform you right now, that the vampires have every intention of honoring the treaty, unless you decide to back down. Make your choice right now, for all the kingdom, and your advisers to see. Either you honor the treaty, and Caly comes with us, never to come to this land unless she wants, or you doom all of the elves because of your selfish pride." Aeris continued to have a smug look on her face, happy now, because everything was turning out just as the oracle had spoken.

Either he throw in the towel and let her leave, or he throw his people to the wolves...so to speak. "The oracle's never wrong..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:14 pm
"Marriage?" Vincent looked to Cy. "You sure your up for that one?" Vincent questioned the Vampire as he came closer to him. "What will Vi think? I thought you were bound to her?"

"As her friend you better not make her cry or hurt her Cy, or ill come after you and the treaty between our kinds will be broken." Vincent said sternly as he grabbed the Vampires collar to emphasize his point.

Cy brushed Vincent off of him and smiled. "Relax demon boy i have no intention of hurting the girl." He said as he brushed his fingertips against Vincents cheeks. Cy then turned to the King a soft smile on his face. "Let her go and we have a deal. We can discuss marriage ceremonies later, but i and her get to decide when and where and how it is done." Cy said before he turned his sights on Caly and then men who held her.

"You heard me let her go, lest you want to break the treaty." Cy said flashing a smile and his fangs to boot. "Aeris." Cy turned his gaze on the elf. "Come here..." He beckoned her with his finger. "Is that all this Oracle said?" He inquired as she came close.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:35 pm
The king waved at the guards surrounding Caly and within seconds, the rope dropped from around her. Already she could feel her suppressed magic bubbling up within her again. That hadn't been the first time the neutralizing rope had been used against her, but by far it was the one time that it had actually been used on the King's orders. She summoned a faint shimmering of her power around her form for a very brief moments and then let it die down again before looking over at both the vampire and the demon. She hadn't entirely heard what they were saying, but she caught the last little bit that Vincent had said.

Protective of me is he? she thought with a small smile. She turned her eyes to Cy again and was still smiling as well. She was glad that they had come for her...even with all that has changed now. She still couldn't believe that she would eventually become a Great MAge, nor could she believe that she was now going to be bonded with Cy...all because of an ancient treaty.

Even as Caly turned to the others so they could leave, she was a little hesitant because she felt that there was something more that the king wanted to say...perhaps needed to say. She glanced at the king and noticed that he had taken a step closer to her.

"Aristal...." he started, "No...Calypso, I must require that you share the blood oath now, while in sight of...my...people." he slowly said, hesitancy showing through in his words. There was a lot that he almost said, but didn't, for he knew that she didn't count the elves as her people.

Caly blinked at him, she should have been expecting to do that at least and then looked at Cy again. She went to him and lightly touched his arm. "Will that be okay with you? If we have a blood exchange before we actually leave?" she was uncertain about this, never having exchanged blood with anyone before, but knew that they must. For the sake of her father's people.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:11 pm
Aeris blinked a bit, then took her time stepping over to where Cy was. Her face was neutral as she spoke. "No, it is not. But I'm not revealing all that I know...yet. I enjoy having the upper hand. Especially over THAT..." She pointed to the king and his advisers. The chaos that would take place once they left, would tear the trust of the people from the king, leaving him in a precarious situation.

"Caly and Cy, do what you must quickly, then we must go. I'd rather not have to come back here. Oh wait...I can't." Anger was on her features as she looked to the princess. One could tell she was both angry...and happy for her banishment.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:25 pm
"Blood oath? In front of everyone?" Cy said, he was a more private person, like most vampire where- when it came to feeding and blood oaths. When Caly came up to him and lightly touched his arm only to ask him about it he sighed. "Alright that we can do."

Cy said before he pulled Caly close. He suspected she didnt know how to do a blood oath, but rather then explaining it to her he showed her. He slit open his own wrist with one of his nails and brought it to Calys lips. He then took Calys wrist and brought it to his own lips. His gaze met hers before he sank his fangs into her flesh. A soft moan escaped his lips this time as Calys half elven blood washed over his tongue.

"You know Cy could talk to them about your exile if you want?" Vincent suggested to Aeris taking note of her anger and yet happiness of her banishment. "And later you will have to tell us what you know." Vincent said softly just so that Aeris could hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:16 pm
Caly was a little uncertain at Cy's words, but was a little surprised when he pulled her closer. There were gasps from the other elves, her Uncle included, when Cy opened his wrist and pressed it against Caly's lips. Caly herself was a little alarmed, pain shooting through her wrist when he bit down, but it faded into pleasure and from there she used her free hand to hold his wrist to she could have a better angle to open her lips and close them over the wound. She started licking at the bound, finding the taste a little unsettling, but smooth as it slid down her throat. She wasn't sure how long this blood oath binding would take, but she started feeling something wrap around the two of them, pressing them closer and closer, till their physical bodies nearly touched.

She knew it was the binding themselves to one another, and hopefully that was all that it was. She wasn't sure if it would also mean that their powers would combine, or start combining or anything. She hoped not, she didn't want anything to happen to Cy because she was a creature of light.

The power that was brought from the oath soon began to die down adn when she felt that it did she slowly started lowering Cy's wrist, blood still staining her lips. Self-consciously she licked at them, hoping that she would get all the blood.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:47 pm
Cy lowered Caly's wrist and stole back his own. Licking his fangs and his lips he turned to the King and the other elves. "You said you wanted a blood oath. I dont get why you all gasp when i actually go through with it." Cy rolled his eyes and dragged his own tongue across his wrist, the one Caly drank from, sealing his wound. Cy then quickly leaned in and kissed Caly's lips for they still had blood upon them. He licked her lips clean before breaking their kiss and smirking, knowing he'd get a reaction out of everyone.

"Now i will know where you are at all times Caly. Ill also be able to tap into that head of your's much easier and see as you see, feel as you feel." Cy said gently. "And youll be able to better sense when im around, and be more intune with me, among other things." Cy said before he turned back to the King.

"Anything else?" Cy said, not addressing the king by 'your majesty' or 'milord'.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:30 pm
When he looked at the other elves she turned her attention to her own wrist, already summoning her healing magic to take care of the bite marks. Not that she would've minded, but she really didn't want to continue bleeding until it clotted on its own. But just as quickly she was surprised at the sudden kiss, shocked for a moment before relaxing into it. It also took her a second to realize that she still had blood lingering on her lips and tasted it as Cy finished licking it away. Now she could only taste a faint metallic taste in her mouth adn on her lips.

Everyone was a little shocked at such a display, but only the king seemed really unaffected by it. He watched in silence, knowing the vampire was doing it for a reason. He met the vampire's gaze once more and looked thoughtful for a moment. He didn't think there was anything else that needed to happen adn shook his head. "I grant you safe leave from my lands." he said finally. "And Princess, you are still welcome here. I promise that..if...you decide to visit, please I will ensure that you do not arrive as you did today." he tried to make peace, make everything right again. He didn't actually not love his granddaughter.

Caly nodded, though didn't know if she would actually visit anytime soon...Her eyes went to Cy again, this time processing what he told her. So they were indeed going to be bound tighter than she had first thought. This would certainly be interesting for them both.

She looked out towards the way they came in and then at the ones she was with. "Let's go home." she said softly.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:33 pm
"Yeah, next time a invitation would be much nicer." Cy smirked to the king before slightly bowing before him. After all the King hadnt sic'd his men on him or Vincent so before he offered his arm to Caly. "Shall we walk home or go the easy way?" He inquired also looking to Vincent and Aeris.

"Im up for a long walk, i havent been from the city in awhile. It feels good to be out near the forest again and in nature." Vincent said gently, he was about to turned to Aeris before a thought occured to him. "Although... i do have a question. I dont know if the elves can answer it, but its worth a shot." Vincent now looked to the King and smiled softly. He removed his mask from his belt, for it had been sitting there for some time.

"You elves wouldnt know anything about binding spells would you? I had one put on me long ago, and its connected to this mask. You wouldnt know how to removed it would you?" Vincent asked gently.

"Oh come on Vince, i think we've freaked them out enough and the girls want to leave." Cy sighed and shook his head at the demon. "Besides we have bigger things to worry about like your killer dolls at home." Cy added.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:15 am
The king bowed his head slightly to Cy and then he heard the question from the demon. He frowned a little bit, as if considering his words and carefully said, "I must say that the binding spells were lost to us long ago. I'm not sure if any here are capable of such a thing any longer." he paused in his thoughts, his green eyes going to Caly again, "But I must say...that if anyone of elven blood was capable of such magic, it would have to be Aristal. She's not only Elf, but Human Mage as well and they are more intuned with that branch of magic skills."

Caly blinked, but nodded slowly. "A little, but I am not completely sure if I can help you Vincent, but I promise that I will try." she told the demon, turning to look up at him.

As she spoke to the demon, the King had his elves start withdrawling from the area...soon the only ones left were the four in the middle and the King.

The king stood silently and then softly said, "I'm sorry Calypso for all the trouble we have ever caused you." with that he left silently, heading back to his own home.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:13 am
Aeris just stood in the background, silently wondering what she should do. The elf heard Vincent's words, but spoke nothing of it for the moment. She had more important things to worry about, than just a simple banishment. Like...would the rogue nobles hear of all the commotion? She interlaced her fingers together, placing them on her silvery-green hair, her amber eyes looking out toward where they had arrived. It was going to be some trip home. The woman waved off the last comment about how to go home. She didn't care.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:54 pm
Vincent sighed and placed his mask back on his belt. He then turned back to the others, "Lets go..." He said softly not holding the same air he had as before. Caly said she had known little about binding spells, so he had little hope of finding the solution to his problem. Vincent caught up with Aeris and looked to her his emerald eyes meeting her amber ones.

"Do you really not care that much about being exiled from this place?" Vincent said idly as the four of them began to walk home.

"Alright Miss Calypso Aristal lets go." Cy said as he nudged her forward by placing his hand on the small of her back and leading her. After a few steps he released her only to question her as they walked just behind Vincent and Aeris.

"Depending on how you look at it things turned out for the better. However Calypso your stuck with me for eternity now. I dont mind at all, ive never made an alliance with an elf before, hopefully they wont want children from this deal. Im not sure about those things." Cy said with a wave of his hand as if the comment was nothing unusual. By things he had meant children, and he wasnt very good with those. Having one of his own didnt sound too good at the moment.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:38 am
Caly smiled a little when she was nudged and looked at him over her shoulder until he joined her by her side. "Please, Caly. I don't much go by my actual elven name. I prefer the name my mother had given me." she said softly.

As he spoke again she glanced at him, thoughts running through her mind. Children? It had been awhile since she had thought about that, but she did eventually want them, but as for an eternity...that might be fun. A smile crept into her eyes while they looked him up and down. He wasn't as much of a looker as Vincent was, but he was still extremely attractive in her eyes. Especially since she could talk to him. That made it all the better.

As they walked she slowly moved closer to his side until she slid an arm around his, almost holding it close to her, not for so much as the warmth, but the closeness...though it may have just been because of the bond they now shared.

((Back to the Clan...I don't feel like working my mind muscles for the spelling))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:31 pm
Aeris turned around to face Vincent, her feet still carrying her away from the clearing. A cool and calm look was on her face as she answered his question. "I have no family here. They gave me to the king for their own safety, THEIR own safety. They had no regard for me being, and me being the youngest, they really didn't give a care. I'm a century older than Caly, so that tells you that I'm pretty old, though I'll always look like this. I truly have nothing to come back to here and the only reason why I'll ever come back is if Caly asks me to. I follow her orders, for she is my liege...and my best friend. I've been through enough here in these lands. It's time for a change." The elf shrugged a bit and interlaced her fingers once more, placing them on her head once again. All that she had spoken was the truth, there was nothing to go back to.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:30 pm
Cy smirked when Caly took his arm, he let her stay as she was as they headed back to Kanareshii.

Vincent nodded to Aeris and placed his hands in his pockets. "Change is nice... i think its about time for a bit of change in my life as well." Vincent added as they returned back home.

((Back to Kanareshii...))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces