Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which creepy crawly whould you least want to fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would you never want to face?
  The Licker(s)
  Zombie(s)
  The Zombie Dog(s)
  Giant Spider(s)
  Mutated Plant(s)
  Any of the Bosses(Tyrant, Nemessis, etc)
  Giant Things(snake(s), Bug(s), Fish, etc)
  "Hell, i would take them al!"
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:56 pm
To quote Evil Dead: The Musical:

"My father always said... When you're alone at night and you hear demonic voices calling you from the dark forest... There's only one thing to do... .... Not wake the others and investigate alone!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:55 am
haha I never understood why they did that. XD Anways I wouldn't fancy going face to face with any of the creatures in RE. gonk gonk gonk  

BabyOil

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:59 pm
I would take them all on!
Of course I would die horribly though...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:11 pm
watergirl
the spiders O_o they literally gave me goosebumps, I have aracnaphobia (sp) so I'm really scared of spiders >.> but yeah the dogs scare me too

And I wouldn't want to encounter Regenerators/Iron maidens either O_o (tho I love them in the game and lol'd when my bf played the game and encountered his regenerator for the first time xd he was scared of them)
No s**t, I started the game up six months later after I ran into them oh god that raspy breathing still haunts my dreams. (not as bad as say one of the male teachers in my school wearing a princess outfit and another wearing a tube top and mini skirt with stockings and hooker boots.)  

Psychotic_Relations

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:11 pm
You know how in old cartoonswhen a bad guy trys to run away from the good guy but the good guy is always there? Even if the lock them in a safe and swallow the key.
Nemmy would be like that but deadly  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:38 pm
Lisa Trevor
You know how in old cartoonswhen a bad guy trys to run away from the good guy but the good guy is always there? Even if the lock them in a safe and swallow the key.

*points at you* OH MY GOD! IT'S LISA TREVOR!! OPEN THE COFFIN!!

I would NOT like to fight her ever!  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

karatechamp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:22 pm
i think lord saddler is especially creepy.i do not fear him,but he does emit an evil aura.i'd also like to really beat up the village chief,lol.XD hell,they're all a piece of cake for me.when i run out of ammo,i use my powerful unarmed fighting moves.lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:00 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Lisa Trevor

*points at you* OH MY GOD! IT'S LISA TREVOR!! OPEN THE COFFIN!!

I would NOT like to fight her ever!

i hear that!
You couldnt even kill her!
She left on her on accord.....im sure she would of been a tuff battle if she actually gave a crap about the STARS members.  

The Perfect situation

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:56 am
I'd be dead if there were Crimson Heads in our mist. And Regenerators/Iron Madiens.

On the subject of Lisa... You know what's funny? The Bradygames strategy guide doesn't tell you to push the blocks over the edge... it actually tells you to use ammo on her. This, ladies and gents, is why no one should trust Bradygames. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:51 am
The crimson heads were one of the worst.
They were alot better then the the villagers :-
And dont buy strategy guides....their a waste of money and obsolete because of the internet and all.  

The Perfect situation

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:56 am
It may sound weird, but I collect them for their aesthetic value. Just one of my many quirks.

The villagers weren't scary at all... You had tons of open space to run from them if you wanted to. Crimson heads -sprinted- after you and would corner you. It's pointless to run and pointless to fight unless you're packing a serious punch.

Moral of this story? Save plot space. Burn all dead bodies.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:40 am
Thats cool i use to do that to but then one day i just stopped.lol.
How many guides do u have?
I always hated when i would encounter a crimson head in a hallway cause that was almost always a sure way to die ><
The other morale is that crimson heads are total bitches  

The Perfect situation

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:59 am
I have a guide for all Re's, Tomb Raiders, Mortal Kombat (yes, even the ooooold ones from 10 - 12 years ago), Final Fantasies, Parasite Eve, to name a few.

They never sold any Fatal Frame guides in the US... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:02 am
Schweet.
I love all those games except tomb raider and final fantasy.
Ive wanted to buy the tomb raider aniversery edition but im always broke.lol.
But none the less iam impressed 3nodding
Have u ever played a game called call of cthulhu?  

The Perfect situation

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:20 am
Final Fantasy was good from IV - X (loosely). I disregard anything after X. I don't even think I can pronounce that game... cthulhu? What language is that? Portuguese?

video games are my ticket to relaxation and time away from my busy life.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff