Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Video Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oniasuka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:34 pm
Burei-mono
oniasuka
I love A Link to the Past and Wind Waker. Oh! Spyro The Dragon is my favorite game every, and Disgaea is really good too. The Sims 2: University is addicting as well.

A link to the past?! I always wanted to play that game but nevewr got around to it. Ever played Links Awakening or Windwaker or Ocarina of Tiime?
I've seen every Zelda played, except Wind Waker, because I played that myself. Beat it 100%. I sailed everywhere! >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:36 pm
oniasuka
Burei-mono
oniasuka
I love A Link to the Past and Wind Waker. Oh! Spyro The Dragon is my favorite game every, and Disgaea is really good too. The Sims 2: University is addicting as well.

A link to the past?! I always wanted to play that game but nevewr got around to it. Ever played Links Awakening or Windwaker or Ocarina of Tiime?
I've seen every Zelda played, except Wind Waker, because I played that myself. Beat it 100%. I sailed everywhere! >.<

Well I almost beat it but then stopped playing. The new game looks really cool. The Twilight Princess. It even has a cool name.  

Burei-mono

oniasuka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:40 pm
Burei-mono
oniasuka
Burei-mono
oniasuka

Well I almost beat it but then stopped playing. The new game looks really cool. The Twilight Princess. It even has a cool name.
I hate how people only love the N64 ones, and the one that is coming out, just because of the graphics. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:46 pm
oniasuka
Burei-mono
oniasuka
Burei-mono
oniasuka

I hate how people only love the N64 ones, and the one that is coming out, just because of the graphics. stare

How could you hate a game just because of griphics? I'd still play pac man if I had a copy of it.  

Burei-mono

oniasuka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:50 pm
Burei-mono
oniasuka
Burei-mono
oniasuka
Burei-mono
oniasuka

How could you hate a game just because of griphics? I'd still play pac man if I had a copy of it.
I'm just not fond of all these people obsessing over the newer games...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:54 pm
oniasuka
Burei-mono
oniasuka
Burei-mono
oniasuka
Burei-mono
oniasuka

I'm just not fond of all these people obsessing over the newer games...

The graphics don't really matter. Final Fantasy VII was a lot better than Final Fantasy X even though the graphics weren't as good.I think a lot of the newer games are better. They're longer and have better storylines and stuff like that.  

Burei-mono

oniasuka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:00 pm
Burei-mono

The graphics don't really matter. Final Fantasy VII was a lot better than Final Fantasy X even though the graphics weren't as good.I think a lot of the newer games are better. They're longer and have better storylines and stuff like that.
I heard that FFVI was far better than FFVII, but FFVII got all the hype because of the breakthrough in graphics. (apprently the 6th one was still in 16 bit)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:35 pm
Burei-mono
kingcorrupted
ok

What game system do you think is the best?

I can't say. I like the ps2 and the game cube. But the gba is awesome too. But all in all ps1 one games rule in my book.  

kingcorrupted

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Forgotten Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:27 pm
Burei-mono
Forgotten Prophet
i heart tales of symphonia rofl and i luv beten kaitos pirate

I've wanted to play Baten Kaitos but never got around to it. How long is Tales of Symphonia? I'm like 20 hours in and I'm wondering how much longer it is. Please no spoilers.
over80 hours of gamplay for talesn of symphonia and baten caitos has 60 hour but its sorta disipointing because its card based sweatdrop but the graphics ar eamazing in baten kaitos mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:35 pm
So, who likes Spyro the Dragon? (the first one of course)  

oniasuka

kingcorrupted

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:49 pm
oniasuka

it was ok.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:49 pm
Burei-mono
oniasuka

I have played all 3, and I found Windwaker a little boring. All you do is just sail around to tiny little islands in search of stuff. Ganondorf looks cool with his double swords, but all in all, it was nothing special. Majora's Mask was fun, and same with Ocarina of Time.  

Cataclysm_Child17

Lost Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:55 pm
oniasuka

I like disgaea too! ^_^ That game takes me a little bit longer to beat than everyone else, but I suppose that is true with me and every single other RP game out there.
I just take too long.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:59 pm
oniasuka
I just watched my cousin play it once...it seemed alright, but it just wasn't my style.  

Cataclysm_Child17

Lost Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:02 pm
Cataclysm_Child17
oniasuka
I just watched my cousin play it once...it seemed alright, but it just wasn't my style.

I thought it was cute and I bought it, only played it once though...  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff