Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How'd you come up with your name?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bikki Kobayashi

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:57 pm
Pailzor
ANBU_Coco
Anbu is from naruto and coco is a name i found from a tv show

Foster's Home rocks. 3nodding
Dunno if that's the show you're talking about though. sweatdrop
thats what I thought too  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:57 pm
The Notebook of DOOM
I came up with my name because I was bored and my frioend at school kept saying "... of Doom", so I chose a random school item and added "of Doom" to it.
xd  

Pailzor
Captain

Rubbery duck

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:58 pm
at first my name was gutiar_god then i noticed guitar was spelled wrong so i changed it to what it is now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:00 pm
Pailzor
The Notebook of DOOM
I came up with my name because I was bored and my frioend at school kept saying "... of Doom", so I chose a random school item and added "of Doom" to it.
xd
makes me think of deathnote  

Bikki Kobayashi

The~Shadow~Dancer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:01 pm
i also go by Immortal Weapon on many other sites, and that was from FF7 but i had to think of something thats sounded stronger that alk the other ones  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:03 pm
I figured someone wasent smart enough to realize it wasent already taken.

I've only been Ah! My Goddess since January this year, Oh! My Goddess since April. (my mule)

Also have some other anime title user names, becuase I'm cool like that.

Ah! My Goddess

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:04 pm
Ah! My Goddess
I figured someone wasent smart enough to realize it wasent already taken.

I've only been Ah! My Goddess since January this year, Oh! My Goddess since April. (my mule)

Also have some other anime title user names, becuase I'm cool like that.

Wow... Rare that anime names wouldn't be taken....
I think there's over 10 users in this guild with "Naruto" in their name rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:05 pm
basically my name is taken from 2 different things.

The name fujinakaheero translate into:

Fujin Also Known As heero
Fujin a k a heero

xd But the reason the two names are there is because they were my first two characters i fell inlove with.

Fujin is from the fist real RPG that i ever really liked, which was Final Fantasy 8, (long live teh Posse---- Seifer's little group xd heart ) she was also the person i role played with my friends back in the day when i was 13 and my other friend played Seifer. To this day I still love her. lol

And as for the name Heero, he comes from the first anime i really got into when i became a hardcore anime fan. He is from Gundam Wing (Heero Yuy, pilot 01 heart ) And yes he is my favorite character, I love him. xd He is also the first anime character I started role playing.

And for those who didn't know me when i first joined gaia, I use to be Heero-perfectsolider-yuy and that was because I loved him that much, plus I hadn't really gotten into a lot of animes yet.. the concept of downloading hadn't been introduced to me yet.

And there you have my long story about how i came to be fujinakaheero. (and yes I use that name around many other sites, you may have seen my username else where as well, i've been using the name for quite some time now because i was able to change my name on here)  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bikki Kobayashi

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:07 pm
as for my mules

ShioriKisaragi, SephiraHojo, and Ive Kinnas are OCs I made
TragicPrincessElphaba is something random thing using the name Elphaba from Wicked
and
Haruka Kobayashi, Yukiyo Kobayashi, Tsukasa Kobayashi, and Mitsuru Kobayashi are the online times for my brother and sisers  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:09 pm
Bikki Kobayashi
as for my mules

TragicPrincessElphaba is something random thing using the name Elphaba from Wicked
and
Haruka Kobayashi, Yukiyo Kobayashi, Tsukasa Kobayashi, and Mitsuru Kobayashi are the online times for my brother and sisers

Oh! My Goddess
Please! Teacher
Please! Twins
Chocobo Rancher
Renga Portfolio
Selio
Red Metal Robin

Just a handful that arent super secret of mine.

Ah! My Goddess

BloodSerenade

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:09 pm
It's the opposite of my friend.
Me=Light Kaiser Demon
His=Dark Kaiser Angel
Yep............

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:13 pm
Ah! My Goddess
Bikki Kobayashi
as for my mules

and

Oh! My Goddess
Please! Teacher
Please! Twins
Chocobo Rancher
Renga Portfolio
Selio
Red Metal Robin

Just a handful that arent super secret of mine.
very interesting  

Bikki Kobayashi

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:14 pm
I only have 1 mule which is heero-yuy-wing ninja

I only use it if i really need to though and a friend of mine some times goes on it to play around on here as well... it's more a shared account i guess. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:03 pm
when i was gonna register, every username i thought of was already taken. so i called my friend Rika and ask her for one. i got a whole list and this was the one that finally worked. i got to like it over time  

Agika

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:56 pm
Want the lame version of the story? XD A e r i s and A e r i t h were taken when I decided to get my third name change, but T i f a wasn't. I love both characters equally, so it was no big deal.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff