Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Kanien Hyuga's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:04 am
ozzy stands up and puts his hand aorund her sholder

"well hat why you have firends you can fill these walls with picture of you and your friends"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:09 am
*she squirmed trying to get a picture out of her pocket of the whole family Ki was 16 kanien was 6 and hanien was 2 and their parents where behind them while Ki and kanien had fire balls in there hands she started crying as she looked at it* its the only thing i have with all of us together*she relived the moments her father was killed and then her moms body on the floor*  

DemonEndi

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:11 am
ozzy wipes her tear off

"dont cry"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:20 am
I wished it would have stayed like that forever but nothing can ever stay the same*she cried even more the exceited flaming red eyes where gone there was now light gray eyes it was shocking how they do that her little sister woke up and crawl next to her*um i'll be back i have to put her in her room she returned* my sister wants you to stay here tonight she says you remind her of...... our dad she's pretty advanced in speech for a 4 year old  

DemonEndi

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:23 am
ozzy smiles

"tell her ill stay"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:29 am
ok *she went back to the girls room and hanien ran out to hug him she smiled* she never hugs anyone she hasn't spoken to you must really remind her of dad* she grabbed ozzy's hand and led him to the room he would stay in not noticing her room door was open hers was colorful*umm heres the room oh don't mind mine i know it looks like we had a paint fight and put rock band posters up to hide it but thats just me  

DemonEndi

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:46 am
ozzy smiles

"its ok i dont mind"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:55 am
*she stepped into her room for a couple mins and came out in her pj's she was laughing at what was printed on the it had leaf village ninja bands on it and said i will be ninja she went to the kitchen to make a bowl of micrawave ramen for her sisters dinner* feel free to get something from the fridge if your hungry*she said as she started handing the bowl to the girl at the table*  

DemonEndi

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:03 am
ozzy wals back to the sofa

"im not hungry rightn ow ill get something later"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:09 am
ok*she sits on the other side of the couch in the same position with her knees against her chest and turns on the TV*here you pick the show i can't think of any right now*she tossed him the remote  

DemonEndi

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:12 am
"huh ummm letss see"

ozzy swicthes the channel ad finds something he likes

"hmm lets wacth naruto"

(lmao we are wacthing naruto  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:19 am
ok sure *she was playing with the bottom of her shirt*

(OOC lol watchin it we're sorta living it in a way naruto comes on 5:30 today woooo!!!!!)  

DemonEndi

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:25 am
ozzy puts his hand over her shoulder  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:30 am
*she looks at his hand then back to the TV*thiningoh my god what?

(no dialog just monolog for me right now i'm drawing blank i'll have something in the next post i know it hahaha one second writers block)  

DemonEndi

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:34 am
ozzy sits closer to her

"so do you like naruto"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items