Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A Day in the Life of the Crew - Read it! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:04 pm
How come I don't get any good action maaaan?

Quote:
Dear Peasant, Well, i want to join this guild because my friend BlackCrono requested it. anyways, im not going to write 2000 characters (as easy as that may be) for something that i might not even benefit from. so i wanted to sign up because i know that i can live up to the rules that the guild requests, and i have been on gaia since december 2006, and i have more than 100 posts on my profile, 319 to be exact biggrin so yeah, im just an average guy, hoping that i'll be lucky enough to win some gold, and i dont expect much, just some fun! thanks for listening! -Saix_13th

Talk about formal. This guy's up for winning just 'cause I actually understood what he was saying. And because of the fact that he can easily write up to 2000 characters! Dude, I'd have to say you've benefited from your request by being accepted into the guild. Good enough for me. cool

Still, it's not awesome action like everyone else's.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:03 am
Quote:
i really could use the money. my boyfriend and i just split up. i have 3 children and i am disable. both my boys work but it is hard on us. we only have one care and we need another one and i can not save any money with what i get from social security. it sure would be nice to get a million dollars........what a dream come true that would be

Your boyfriend is a dirty whore!  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:35 pm
Quote:
My mom.

Was incredible last night. Tell her to call me.
Quote:
my dad is a chevy collecter he has any type of chevy truck u can think of and im starting to collect 2 i hav a chevy 2500 and a 1500

Cars.... Gaia... Cars... Gaia... Does not compute.
Quote:
Corn is good.

Zucchini is better.
Quote:
I would be honored to be apart of your guild. I am a member of about only 2 guilds. But i've heard it is good to spread out a little more. But all the other guilds were pretty lame. But this one seems very cool. So it would be a very great honor to me if i was apart of your guild. Also i heard you had this giveaway everyday. When i heard that i said to myself "i must do all i can to be apart of this guild". So please find it in your gaia hearts to accept me to be apart of your guild. I will follow all the rules and do my best to carry this honor with full responsibility. Thank you for your time

We've been upgraded from "it would be kool to join" to "it would be an honor to join". Word.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:27 pm
Seem to be getting a lot today. xD

Quote:
i seriously wish u will let me join i'am the poorest person u can think of plz let me join i really need to win 1 mil (plz donate)

Wanna know what we do with these types of requests? Accept... then ban. Nothin' like making the member count 1 higher. xD
Quote:
Uh well is there some thing like an initiation or something that I have to do to be accepted or not? Well anyway I want to join and would like to be known the qualifications to join.

Yes. You must give us your firstborn child so that we may sacrifice it to keep Peasant appeased.  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:27 pm
Quote:
you know why i want to join

Really.......?
Do I? ninja ninja ninja ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:33 pm
Quote:
I love gaia i am new but will get better extreemly fast, I go on almost everyday, I am not in a clan, i will do whatever to help your clan, and i have a friend and can almost definetly get to join this clan. Please let me join this clan. Thank you. From didothe4

Overuse of the word "clan"..... He really can't read, can he?
He even made a thread in the CB to get people to join this "clan", cuz they could have a chance to win "100,000,000" gold... rolleyes
Oh, and he was under the post count... talk2hand

Sad how he gets permabanned without ever actually being able to join, isn't it?

Pailzor
Captain

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:00 pm
Quote:
I know you guys read this...or at least some of them...so here it goes.... To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep; No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep; To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub; For in that sleep of death what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause: there's the respect That makes calamity of so long life; For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely, The pangs of despised love, the law's delay, The insolence of office and the spurns That patient merit of the unworthy takes, When he himself might his quietus make With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear, To grunt and sweat under a weary life, But that the dread of something after death, The undiscover'd country from whose bourn No traveller returns, puzzles the will And makes us rather bear those ills we have Than fly to others that we know not of? Thus conscience does make cowards of us all; And thus the native hue of resolution Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pith and moment With this regard their currents turn awry, And lose the name of action. - Soft you now! The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons Be all my sins remember'd. (PeAnUt BuTteR fRuIt LoOpS avi is so awesome and will continue to be awesome!!!) (Dont worry i hate shakespeare...WHICH IS WHY I PUT IT IN MY FORM!!!!!! -cough-) ---Sincerily--- Your Laundry!!! (tell the washing machine i'm sorry and i wont ever do it again)

What a sophisticated one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:32 pm
gimme your gold!
You should do this because you can get alot of gold for doing what they need you to do and if you do finish this and get all this gold, then you can buy alot of stuff and basically anything you want to buy on Gaia online! So get your gold right now!

mmmm foood...and poems!
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... munch munch munch munch... munch... eating is fun... i love chinese food... back to the blah's... blah blah blah blah blah... well, that was fun and i can write poems.

SUCK!
well all the other guilds suck and I thnk this is the best guild for me to be in I looked at all of them and they suck

Norayr
Crew

Xyloid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:58 am
Quote:
hi i'm so funny at some times and i'm some times late now does enyong one some stake and i wright lirics to look at this one whatching as her eys stare into the deep blue sky and throo my hart skip the deep blue moon you allways know the right thing to say your feeling it i'n far away with a little sun hold it deep inside(fast) climing in the light you always seem toshour its right but we were rong you where afrede we where loosing evry thing in the land i,m genna hould your closer to my hart (eco) i'll chace away all your feers i'll tell you(fast) evry thing will be allright (slow)staring uppppppppppp together we'll make this storyyyyyyyyy to a terry up are only stering eys as pepole that are creecher in the sky and and in my heart your always clouce beside mee no matter how far you ever make wheele always be never over way alway say this cris in meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This would have been lamer if everything was spelled correctly.

Quote:
im broke on gaia and i have no gold and just started like last week and people were sending me pms calling me a noob and just want to get the gold and rub it in his face and call him a noob

Because the more gold you have, the less of a noob you will be.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:12 pm
Quote:
i'll be good to you and i'll do what ever you say and i'll do anything

Watch him be one of the first new additions to spam... sweatdrop  

Pailzor
Captain

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:38 pm
Quote:
wow your rich biggrin

Why yes, I am. Thank you for noticing.

Quote:
hi. i wish to join this guild. i will listen to orders and follow directions. if you do not let me join i undersdtand

This makes me sad.

Quote:
Well, I pretty much want to join for the same reason as everyone else, the gold.

My fore-reason was Xyloid and Tahira.

(From Pailzor)
Oh yeah? That's why you spelled `Tahirah's name wrong, huh? mad

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:07 pm
Quote:
Um cuz i waz like omg mil-a-day kool xD

How nice...

Quote:
emo_demon_cat,BLKcloud,Kiira,.AngelDarling.,mr.blackdog,sk8rfreak_0920,Ikuto1_Ito,shm Ecl,Someone You Don't Know,Eye of Enigma,

I'm a little confused by that.

Quote:
isn't it a little obvious ^-^

Not obvious enough.

Ah! My Goddess

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:24 pm
`Tahirah
kk11kkll
i hate you evil little b***h evil

Lol.

I banned him twice for making a shitton of spam topics.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:03 pm
Quote:
i would love to win 1 mil the most i have ever had was 2,000gp..........i would pee my pants if i got the mil...lol....please let me join.

Easy now... They are pixels.

Quote:
[img]http://tinyurl.com/2ukylw[/img] [align=center][color=blue][size=18][b] Hello, Hopeless Romantic DX referred me [/b][/size][/color][/align] [align=right][img]http://tinyurl.com/2ukylw[/img][/align]

Post styles don't work, silly. rolleyes
(Had to code so it wouldn't actually use the post style.)

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:24 pm
Quote:
i just wanna buy some items to look more like a smaurai... im a depressed, suicidal 15 year old boy, and the only thing that has kept me alive so far is my dog and the hope that i can some day learn a sword style

I hope this guy was joking confused  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces