Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
The &quot;Which MMBN game is the best&quot; Thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one is the best?
Megaman Battle Network
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Megaman Battle Network 2
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Megaman Battle Network 3
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Megaman Battle Network 4
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Megaman Battle Network 5
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

tratetrsareaet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:55 am
In descending order:

EXE 6 > EXE 2 > EXE 4 > EXE 1 > Battle Chip Grand Prix > EXE 5 > Transmission > EXE 3

Note: The EXE 6 I'm referring to is the REAL version of the game, not the US mutilation of the game. And before anybody calls me biased, I DO have both the US and Japanese versions of the game.

2nd note: Before anybody tries to flame/insult me for not liking EXE 3 ((as is the typical response)), it's the only game of the series that has bored me to the point where I don't want to play it any more. I tried playing it a second time, but... The boss fights are so abhorrently terrible, I got sick of forcing myself through it. I mean, DesertMan? FlameMan? I'm still fairly certain these boss fights were thrown in as a joke, and just never taken out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:27 pm
my favorite is mmbn 5 protoman because you can play as searchman during the liberation missions and as you can all tell search man is my favorite character  

Will_Raynard2391

tratetrsareaet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:40 pm
Searchman2391
my favorite is mmbn 5 protoman because you can play as searchman during the liberation missions and as you can all tell search man is my favorite character
SearchSoul was much better in EXE4. They made it a lot less effective, and gave it a very useless code, in EXE5.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:42 pm
its kinda hard for me now.
battle network 2 will always be a favorite but now that battle network 6 has the beast system, thats a whole new way to play.
besides...if you didnt have the right chips in battle network 2 and were versing someone, it'd be a slaughter. lol!  

MegaJcx

AkatsukiZero

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:30 pm
I like MMBN5 but it doesn't have any styles...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:09 am
5 and 3 are tied.... 3 had a great storyline and 5 had some really great bosses and souls  

The real Eyeshield21

DethCaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:56 pm
Id say number 3 was the best because*spoilers*that kid in the wheelchair made the undernet.What was that one place Murkland?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:29 pm
BATTLE NETWORK 3!!! here are the reasons
-It has Punk!
-It has the best graphics
-It has Punk!
-The "after the story plot" events had a lot of new bosses
-It has Punk!
-It had the coolest mega/giga chips
-Did I mention it has Punk?  

whatever_desu
Crew

xX_The Azure Knight_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:10 pm
Definitely BN 4 Blue Moon/Red Sun
Like This the best because
1. Duo is the most challenging boss EVER!!
2. Has my Favorite souls Junk and Thunder
3. Bigger Net
4. 3 Game Modes
5. and its just the BEST!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:30 pm
BN 3 because it has a good storyline, and the hardest boss fights.  

Excoss.Omega

protozero665

Combative Tactician

24,400 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:35 pm
my favorite is the 4.5
its the only where forte is a navi for selecct  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:45 am
I wish that game had come out in the U.S...  

Excoss.Omega

EuphoricDamnation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:21 pm
MMBN 2 is of course the best. I am a huge fan of all of them though! I really like how long MMBN 3 is. I think 4.5 would be really fun, but I am don't speak Japanese well enough to enjoy the game. It's just sort of a hassle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:32 am
uh! lesseee...
EXE 1: I found this where my dad worked, at a pawn shop, and was totally addicted after geting my a** kicked by.... i think it was a condor? in some secret area i haven't been able to locate since... sweatdrop
EXE 2: grate game, i'm re-playing it again too, never have been able to beat it...! i found the religeous concept a bit odd but overall loved it... even though i haven't beat it yet... crying
EXE 3: one of my favorites! i'm currently replaying white version, and am trying to finish the last of Lord Serenade's time trials... <- one of the biggest factors of my favorite being 3! xd - LORD SERENADE!!! xd
EXE 4: was pretty fun, liked it, but not really a big deal... smile
EXE5: MY FAVORITE!! especially 5 team Protoman, go Searchman!! XD i loved the liberation missions because it's the first time you get to play as other navis. So this is my personal fave! heart heart xd
EXE 6: pretty cool, i liked the fact they brought back Elecman n Eraseman bein there was totelly awsome as well! whee

i really really wanna play 4.5, for the fact you get to play as Bass... eventually!!! i hope i get that job... SO I SAVE UP AND CAN HAVE IT IMPORTED!!!! twisted domokun  

Dark Lord of Death Reika

Lunar_Lucar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:58 pm
hmmm well i gotta say megaman 1,2,3 were good but 4,5,&6 kinda sucked because of the fact the got rid of the elect, aqua, fire, and wood swrd but being a long time player of megaman if they added the "3D" effects of network transmission to the story of lets say #4 it would have been pretty good as well as adding crossfusion to 4&5 and japan releasing their version of mmbn6 the series would have made a triumphant return to the tv but scince the u.s slaughtred the name of megaman EXE capcom gave up on on megaman e.x.e and created megaman starforce at least that is what i think mrgreen  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff