Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Pets...why are they so weird?! xD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 81

P l N K D O N U T

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:42 pm
annother weird pet story...

My mom raises guide dogs fromwhen they are 7 weeks till they are 22 months, and the two labs she had while I still lived with her were obsesed with my panties and bras. one, Michael, never chewed them up, but he would steal them and run around the house parading them in front of guests! so embarasing! and D.J. would actualy EAT them! stressed I lost so many good pairs of panties because of that dog!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:53 pm
My cat Murray will straddle the top of the couch , and sleep like that.It is pretty funny.
User Image
User Image  

D r y W h i t e T o a s t

[ Wish.Bone ]

Eloquent Elocutionist

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:06 pm
My friend's cat is an attention whore. He tries to impress us with his balancing skillz all the time xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:16 pm
when my dog was still here he used to friench my friend jess  

inu828

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:08 am
I have a lesser spotted sugar glider called Oedipus, because he's partially blind in one eye.

Don't know what a sugar glider is?

They are so awesome:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:23 am
Aww!!!

My dogs always think they're humans and I'll go get something to eat and come back and they're in my seat... >.> They're trying to steal my identity!

And Jack, chocolate lab, will have he lower half of his body on the couch and the upper on the floor... @_@

Peaches hates when you stare at her - so I'll look at her for a long time and she keeps checking to see if you're still looking at her.

My cat - he's just lazy... XD And you have to shake his bowl for him to want to eat out of it.

The new kitten... I think he's... retarded. (Not being condescending.) `cause I'll just stand up and he'll jump backwards or he'll just do things that I never saw before. (Attacking legs is normal, I guess - but he will cling to your back and won't let go and I scream `cause he's scary!)  

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xoxoBleedinRoseBudxoxo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:08 am
My guinea pigs can climb things xd it's pretty cool

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:36 pm
I swear, my dog thinks that she's a cat. She lays out in the sunny spots on the floor and falls asleep, she get excited whenever we help her so that she can sit on the window sill, and I think once, when she threw up, it was hairy. eek  

Panda Scissors

toomanypikachu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:22 pm
Our dog Molly got out of the house on time, and everyone was freaking out. We called her.
"Molly! MOLLY! COME!"
She looked at us with a big goofy grin from across the street, as if to say, 'yeah, right'. She was ENJOYING her freedom.
We tried persuading her with a treat, but she didn't pay attention.
Finally, I had an almost brilliant idea. I ran into the house and grabbed her leash, ran outside, and screamed, "Molly, LOOK! WANNA GO FOR A WALK?!"
The dog dashed across the street, up the stairs, sat down perfectly and stared up with big eyes and a smile, as I clipped her collar with the leash. My parents were dumbstruck, so was I, a bit later. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:33 pm
they weird cuse they got nothing else to do XP i mean were not weird cause we have like TV and computer and whatnot they dont so theyre bored  

pumpkin patch king

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:49 pm
I used to have two Jack Russel Terriers, Misty (female) and Q-tip (male, mom still has him). They both had a few funny habits.

Misty used to have this blanket that she would lay there with part of it under her and the rest bunched up and she would put a piece of the bunched up part in her mouth and literally suck on it as if it were her mom's n****e. She would even knead it with her paws. It was hilarious. She even knew it as her "sucky blanket."

Q-tip for a little while had this thing where if you would stick a baby soother in his mouth he would just keep it there for so long as if he were a real baby. So cute. They were both pretty funny dogs.

Now Q-tip is living with my mom, stepfather and two big dogs and since Q is the oldest, he's the boss. It's funny watching him play with them. Sammy is a black lab mix and I'm not sure what Asker is... but she's a big dog, too and she's still a puppy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:24 pm
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

My boyfriend's cat likes to walk into the room when my boyfriend and I are making out.. Then stares at us.....

When I pet-sit his cat, when my boyfriend is on vacation or something, the cat gets really hyper and just runs around the whole house... Maybe it's because I once played with him with a laser pointer, and now he associates me with irritating red dot that is uncatchable...

I was at a pet store today. I was looking at and [sort of] playing with the kitties, because they're adorable. I put my finger in the cage so kitteh can sniff me and not get hissy when I try pet it, but it just starts batting it's paw at my finger.. trying to bite it, trying to scratch it. Then when I took my finger out, the kitteh continued trying to reach for it through the cage, but it was in a friggin cage... then it got distracted by some shiny thing... Then the male kitteh started fooling around with it... and licking the general genital area of the female kitteh.... After a while I got the kitteh to bat at my finger again and then it fell in the water... *giggly...* It was so cute... Then it shied away from me because I assume it associated finger with getting wet, which it doesn't like.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

Narcissistic Literature

foreverforsaken

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:42 am
I'm not always around dogs so I'm not sure out werid mine is but: my dog sneezes (some people find it werid) but worst of all... he farts!! crying It smells horrible!!! crying gonk

He also eats plums.... and prefers the bun of a hot dog instead of the meat. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:59 am
my cat loves to play in water and my other cat cant jump, she is very clumsy. stressed  

fins2left

Foxglove Tea

Invisible Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:48 am
My dog crosses her front paws when she lays down, and tells time. I swear she has a watch under her fur because at 4PM every day she is walking up to us and asking for her food. *Meaning she sits and stairs at us till we move*  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff