Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
╞╬╡CLASS OUTFITS╞╬╡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitori Oni

8,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:30 am
Thief/Rogue/Assassin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spellswordish?

Green Mage?
looks simliar to one already there.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:26 pm
Oh! thanks you guys! Also if you know more about the classes and they entail please share so I can adjust their summaries and items.

And Hitori, are you not sure about what class your Spellswordish tektek is? Too me she look very much like a Mystic Knight since they use magic along side with their swords. I'll add her in that category there if that alright with you. ^.^

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

Fox Master Devin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:45 pm
Good work although you have quite a few unessisary classes.

Example: Samurai -> Warrior
Example: Ninja -> Theif/Rouge  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:10 pm
Fox Master Devin

The Barbarian and Berserker class seem really similar too.  

Jolly_Raj

Jolly_Raj

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:15 pm
A few more outfit. I'll try to find out what items go best with what classes.

-----Dancer------------Mime------------Paladin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-----Dark Mage---------Engineer----------Barbarian
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-----Green Mage------------Clerk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:52 am
Fox Master Devin

Ninja are diffrent, the use diffrent weapons and use diffrent styles.. the basic is the same, there sneaking thiefs and killers. but the way the do it is verry diffrent.
and there is an diffrent betweenb an samurai and an warrior, mainly there moral code's and the weapons the user.. not forget there fighting styles. ninja  

Mark_Vernon

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

whisperinmyghost

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:06 am
Paladin/White Knight - a cross between the fighter and cleric. virtuous and devoted to the good of the people. wield low-level white magic to aid others. have the highest sword and shield skills. are often romantic and pure. KEY WORDS: Pure

OUTFITS:

ITEMS:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blue Mage - practitioner of Blue Magic. can replicate the special attacks of monsters through learning or observation.

KEY WORDS: Lore and Scan.

OUTFITS:

ITEMS:

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:15 pm
Tookie_Mookie
Oh! thanks you guys! Also if you know more about the classes and they entail please share so I can adjust their summaries and items.

And Hitori, are you not sure about what class your Spellswordish tektek is? Too me she look very much like a Mystic Knight since they use magic along side with their swords. I'll add her in that category there if that alright with you. ^.^

Where ever it fits. I wasn't sure what catagory to put it under ^^'

Fire Mage:

Hitori Oni

8,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:08 am
Thank Raj, I added them in. ^.^

Fox Master Devin, thats for you guys to sort out. ^-^ I need more input before I can edit them out or combine them.

Thank you for the edits and items. And thats a great idea Whisper! I wouldn't have though of the contacts and the jewels as an item for scanning. o.o'

Hitori, I don't have elemental type Mages, but your Fire Mage would work as a Geomancer?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:06 pm
Tookie_Mookie
Thank Raj, I added them in. ^.^

Fox Master Devin, thats for you guys to sort out. ^-^ I need more input before I can edit them out or combine them.

Thank you for the edits and items. And thats a great idea Whisper! I wouldn't have though of the contacts and the jewels as an item for scanning. o.o'

Hitori, I don't have elemental type Mages, but your Fire Mage would work as a Geomancer?

Probably.

Geomancer or White Mage?

Hitori Oni

8,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Kolobos_Rayne
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:52 am
She looks more like a White Mage, but Its hard to tell. I'd try playing around with a few more items on her and see where it takes you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:03 pm
Hunter - specializing in ranged weapons. Aim is there ability. May have a manner of creature as its aid. Beast Tamer. KEY WORDS: Accuracy and Beats.

OUTFITS:

whisperinmyghost

Malevolent Mage

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:29 pm
I agree with Kolobos. She I'm not sure what she could be, she's still a bit of an open canvas. Play around with her look a bit more. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:20 am
Yeah for Tats! This will really greatly help with the roleplay look. I knew I should have posted the full tektek code so I could go back and update my examples. sweatdrop  

Jolly_Raj

Lord Fates

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:58 pm
One of the links on the first page was broken. However the other test I've taken before. Same result this time too:

Quote:
48% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 88% Intellect, 72% Spirituality

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

I should see about rustling up a few avies I've made at various times for this thread.  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff