Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
summer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:45 am
is there anyone who's not going out of country but
they're still going somewhere?? O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:49 am
[.Mihiko-chan.]
xu650863441
I have never been to HK, I wish to go there someday. I have been to Hai Nan Dao ( 海 南 岛 ), Gui Lin ( 桂 林 ) , Xiang Shan ( 香山 ), Su Zhou ( 苏 州 ).

hmmm i've never heard of those cities before.
are they big cities??

Lol, these aren't cities at all. Hai Nan Dao is Southern Sea Island, Xiang Shan is a mountain near Beijing, Su Zhou and Gui Lin are provinces.  

Etaf Evael

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:06 pm
o.. haahaa!! sweatdrop my mistake.
i've still never heard of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:09 pm
That's ok, they are not extremely famous among the world.  

Etaf Evael

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:16 pm
ok. i've heard of some cities by HK.
but i've never been to mainland China. crying
i'm planning to go this time i go HK.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:04 pm
summerschool...how fun  

the fire within ice

` Tifa Lockheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:22 pm
Tifa Lockheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't run. Let's fight it together.

@[.Mihiko-Chan.]: Yup, I've been to Ocean Park and loved it there. I go there every time I go to HK.

We can help eachother, I know we can.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:07 pm
only-hello-kitty
Tokioka
only-hello-kitty
Tokioka
I'm going to China for a week in august with the family. Should be cool as I've never been before. :3

And I just saw a british tv show called Paul Merton in China and it was hilarious. He went to a chinese opera house and everyone was falling asleep. xd

i was watching that too my dad wanted to watch it its okay i did find some of it interesting!

im not going anywhere in the summer but my mum wants to go back at the olimpics but it would be too crowded then and ruin the fun i think!
Yeh it was pretty funny, for myself and my brother anyways. The whole attitude of paul merton really made sense to me, seeing as he's a foreigner in a strange and exotic country. It won't be quite so alien for us, but the language barrier's gonna be a b***h. >.<

I found the bit towards the end really weird, the whole camel toe task that the women had to do - it was so degrading. Damn americans trying to ruin our homeland and steal our wimmins! D<

yeah i found that really revolting at the end but i dint quite understand the last bit and i dont want to, i know it is stupid but its awarked that it is an english guy presenting this and how it is easier for him to explore the differences but is it not a little insulting???? or its just me being stupid???? xp
Yeh the way in which he was presenting it was a little insulting, but at times I found myself and my bro laughed anyways because we're BBC so our minds share similar traits with other english people's. We be traitors. v__v

@Niph: I think we're going on the 2nd of August or something. Probably be around Mongkok.
I went to that Ocean Park place too, the dolphin show was awesome! ^^  

Tokioka

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:13 pm
` Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't run. Let's fight it together.

@[.Mihiko-Chan.]: Yup, I've been to Ocean Park and loved it there. I go there every time I go to HK.

We can help eachother, I know we can.

haahaa!! =D same here.
next time i go, i sorta wanna go to disneyland
but i hear it's real small and boring.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:33 am
ooh yeah,
hoho.
i'm leaving for shanghai on sat!
only me, and this person who's nice, but i'm not very close with.
heh heh.  

kt_jingle

Fawa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:47 am
kt_jingle
ooh yeah,
hoho.
heh heh.

Yay! I love Shanghai! <33
My parents have a apartment there.
at the 15th floor. it's nice windy when it's evening at summers.
But a little bit to small to live there with 6 people.
So they rented it away.
I was there for a week but didn't see big places.
Just shopped nearby.

But I am not going anywhere this summer.
I wish I could visit china again. ''(

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:28 am
Tokioka
only-hello-kitty
Tokioka
only-hello-kitty
Tokioka
I'm going to China for a week in august with the family. Should be cool as I've never been before. :3

And I just saw a british tv show called Paul Merton in China and it was hilarious. He went to a chinese opera house and everyone was falling asleep. xd

i was watching that too my dad wanted to watch it its okay i did find some of it interesting!

im not going anywhere in the summer but my mum wants to go back at the olimpics but it would be too crowded then and ruin the fun i think!
Yeh it was pretty funny, for myself and my brother anyways. The whole attitude of paul merton really made sense to me, seeing as he's a foreigner in a strange and exotic country. It won't be quite so alien for us, but the language barrier's gonna be a b***h. >.<

I found the bit towards the end really weird, the whole camel toe task that the women had to do - it was so degrading. Damn americans trying to ruin our homeland and steal our wimmins! D<

yeah i found that really revolting at the end but i dint quite understand the last bit and i dont want to, i know it is stupid but its awarked that it is an english guy presenting this and how it is easier for him to explore the differences but is it not a little insulting???? or its just me being stupid???? xp
Yeh the way in which he was presenting it was a little insulting, but at times I found myself and my bro laughed anyways because we're BBC so our minds share similar traits with other english people's. We be traitors. v__v

@Niph: I think we're going on the 2nd of August or something. Probably be around Mongkok.
I went to that Ocean Park place too, the dolphin show was awesome! ^^

i didnt watch dat lolz....but my mates sed it was racist?
u 2 dnt seem to agree..... xp  

chink-e

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:06 am
kt_jingle
ooh yeah,
hoho.
heh heh.

shanghai? i've never been there before..
have fun!!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:35 pm
SHANGHAI is so cool! <3 Love it so much.

@Toki - Ahh I see. Mongkok is amazing.. <3 that massive shopping centre.. [dunno what it's called, but it has a really cool design inside like all zig-zag spirally, and we saw this singer there when we went..]

Niphz
Crew

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:45 pm
We saw some teen idols on that pedestrian street with all the plasma tvs on the buildings. They were handing out leaflets and it was just sweeeeet. <3
Then it got too crowded so we had to leave. D<
My favourite thing was actually just going to the 'Man Street' and 'Woman Street' (literal translation), where they had all the street stalls and stuff hanging on walls which you could browse. Plus everything was so damn cheap! xd

@c***k-e: It wasn't racist in a sense that Paul Merton didn't go about the place advocating the destruction of the chinese race. It just had a slight racial overtone which is understandable seeing as the man's probably never been to the east before so everything to him was strange. Plus he's a comedian so he's obviously gonna crack some jokes about china and the chinese, or else it would've been a rather drab documentary.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff